Poll about the average penis size here

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JustAnotherGuyHere, Apr 29, 2021.

?

MY erect penis size is ...

1. <4 inch

38 vote(s)
    7.6%
  2. 4-5 inch

91 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. 5,1-6 inch

183 vote(s)
    36.7%
  4. 6,1-7 inch

119 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. > 7 inch

68 vote(s)
    13.6%
Random Thread
  1. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    In a truly snug fit your erection is suppressed to a degree. Blood pools up at the base of your of your dick. It's a really weird experience but it's not painful. Even without that and a not long enough cage the only problem I really had was the friction which was solved by regular application of vaseline to the base ring. However you might want a custom cage, and if you're worried about problems the base ring can cause you could look into a prince albert only device.

2. DidIReallyAsk4This

near Washington DC
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Thanks. I've been locked 24x7 for months with a CB6000 and a metal knockoff. custom doesn't work for me at this point as I'm unsure of what measurement is the most comfortable. The CB6000 was definitely too long as there was a .25 gap frequently at the tip. I wore it for month, and the metal one fits better now.

I have permission from my Bride/KH to get a another smaller device to see how it works. So looking now.

I wish there was a site that had facets to filter search on the sites of all the cages. IE - filter the cages by ID, cage length, total length. Seems almost all the metal knockoffs have 40,45,50mm ring options with little variance. So I'd love to find a site that would let me filter the selection to choose the next cage in my never ending journey of adoring my Bride.

3. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    I have done anal, but it has only been a few times over our 25 year marriage. You just need to go slow and she has to be a little tipsy.
    I have been thinking that a wider and shorter cage may work. I am wearing the MCN Adaptus cage that is 1 3/8" inside diameter. Not sure of the length, but I have a little room at the end. I am thinking of trying a 3d printed cage to try different sizes.
    I still am fine for 24/7 wear but would love to get more sleep.

4. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Yeah I had a gf plead with me for anal so I did and it hurt her even real slow so Ive never bothered with any other partner...though once I did have another gf who pleaded with me to hurt her while we fucked, so I slapped her and she came...and so did I with the realisation that I enjoyed it.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    In my prime, I was close to 6" and hard as a rock. As I've gotten older and use blood pressure med, the most I can do on my own is just about 5" and soft and wimpy. However, if I take 60mgs of sildenafil, most times about 5 inches and hard and when really aroused by the wife get back to my original 6". The majority of the people I know are in the 5-6" range, but have met a few guys over the years that we over 9".. However, they were few and far in between.

Design is me likes this.
  6. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Depends on which dildo my wife tells me to use with the strap-on.

7. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Just FYI as we're all different but painful, nocturnal erections used to happen to me until I changed from a circular ring to an oval, ergonomic shaped ring. That solved the issue.

8. Guest 4201

Guest 4201 Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    My current erect size is ~5,11 inch. When flaccid it's approx. 2 inch.
    I'm self locked and don't wearing my device continuously, so I did not noticed shrinkage. Only ting to mention if stay locked for about a week, and the device comes off only for cleaning, I can't get erect that fast as normal.

9. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    6 months ago I was 7-7.5 inches, that was the last time I measured. I quit smoking 8 weeks ago after smoking a pack a day for the last 18 years (im in my mid 30s now) and measured again last night and discovered I am now a full 8 INCHES.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice