Points of Intrigue

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subspider, Feb 23, 2022.

1. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Can someone tell me how to use these things? When I put them on it seems like they are just going to pinch the shit out of me. What am I doing wrong? They are designed differently for the old CB 2000 model. What am I missing?

2. Lem

Lem Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Did a picture have to be included? What do you mean? " They are designed differently for the old CB 2000 model."

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    well they for men that keep try and get out of the cage they lock up in and if they try then the little sharp bits will go into there willy and hurt it. it wont hurt your willy if you leave it alone tho.

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I did not have a pic included. The points did not float as freely in the 2000 model and were shaped differently. I don't have my 2000 here, but I can post pics later.

Yes, but it seems to just catch skin and pinch. The points float freely between the ring and the cage and the hole is bigger than the pin so they just can easily move back and forth and pinch your skin.

5. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if they all floaty and loose they no good. they shud just rest a bit on the willy and not hurt if it dont try and go big.

Charles3451 likes this.
  6. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I am having trouble understanding you. The back part of the ring sits right next to the points and the cage follows. There is very little room with the spacer and pin size I use, but there is just enough for skin to slip between the two. The points floating is a shit design.

7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh. it migt be then that you have got a lot of skin on your willy and that why it get pinch.

8. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I can’t really tell what you’re doing on your end to get pinched so much but I can’t say I have the same issue. I usually have a different spacer set up when I use the points so there is no space between the locking pin and all the rings. That stated, you’re working with a lot of plastic parts that all have the potential to pinch wherever there is any amount of space in a delicate area. I have noticed that I used to have pinching issues when I used the wrong sized base ring, wrong sized spacers, and wrong sized locking pin combinations. It may be that you will require a different set of spacers and different locking pin arrangement to use the points than when choosing not to use them in order to prevent the pinching issue. Also, when putting on the device with the points, I use a q-tip to push extra skin down before adding rings/ points, cage, etc. One final tip, if you want to use the same locking pin and it’s too long on the padlock end, a piece of cut vinyl tubing to act as a spacer before the padlock goes on but after the cage section could stop a slop in the space.

9. SubMaidSC

SubMaidSC New member

Local Time:
    It takes a little effort to keep it from pinching going on. Myself and my Dom are pretty good at getting it in without punching. But once it’s locked on its smooth sailing. I’ve never had it pinch me after.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice