Points of intrigue??

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Amber, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Hey all

Just a quick question, has anybody wore them long term?? I've heard the largest one wouldnt work but the smaller two might.

Any advice would be great as my Lady has treatend use of these and would like to know whatsin store for me.

Thanks

Slavematt

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I've tried the points. I can't imagine them being long term though, even with the smallest ones on, I couldn't last more than an hour.

I have heard of people wearing them, slave Bridget who used to post I believe was in them.. Sorry I can't be of more help

3. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Burger, im grateful for any advice :)

4. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hi slavematt,

The only way I could use even the smallest one was to lightly sand the points to just dull them a bit. Still worked but not as sharp and painful. Also worked for the mediam size as well. Best of Luck! :character0053:
    But now I'm in my 6Ks and much happier!

5. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    i'm not sure if i just have a high pain tolerance or a small clit :mad0214: but my two cents . The small one i can wear 24/7 & if i put my mind to i can have a " O " . The middle one i can wear 24/ 7 . Getting any kind of erection will cause pain the longer i think about gettting some type of reliel the more pain. ( i've been wearing the middle one for three wks.24/7 . Today i was trearing the shingles off a house but i don't wount to try to get any relief.) The largest point is a punishment . This sissy dosen't even wount to think about getting excited. :confused0086:
    Hope this will help :smilies_xxx02:

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to Kenny and maidMisty for there advice, it sounds like i'll just have to give them a go and see what works for me :)

7. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    I have worn several different sizes in my device for various lengths of time. The smallest ones are not very noticeable, but the next one up is, & so are the largest spikes. It is especially obvious when I am asleep & become aroused during the night, it wakes me up from the pain. For me it isn't really an issue because it is a pleasant reminder of my wife who is my keyholder.

I actually have it in my device right now because I am being punished for not being able to hold back an orgasm during sex on Sunday. I wasn't supposed to cum, but couldn't hold back & did not satisfy her like she wanted. I was supposed to bring her to orgasm first & then she was going to decide if I was going to be allowed to cum.

I had the points in for over a week when I first got he device. I didn't realize they made small punture wounds in my skin until I removed it, so be careful as to how long you wear them.

8. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    My former Mistress used the large ones on me when she was on her "monthly". She said if she had to be miserable, so would I. After a week in those I was just about ready to cut my little clitty off to get rid of them.
    New Master Steve has me in the medium ones now for over cooking his hamburger last weekend. Sentence in these yet undecided. Been 5 days now and they are DEFIANTLY making their presence known!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice