Points of intreuge

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lynettes_bitch, Aug 28, 2009.

1. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Well I've been locked in a cb-2000 for quite some time now and afew weeks ago I learned my balls streached out enough to slip out of the back so being horny I kinda did what I wasn't saposed to do and then the next day I did it again and then every morning and everynight since so my kh took it off for a few days and I admitted to her what happen so now it's back on but this time I have the large spikes in ( points of intrege) and let me say these things will train the hell out of anyone after getting maby 2-3 hardons the pain was un bareable so now Ive learnd that not to get hard before the tease was fun I enjoyed it cause it had no pain now it's painfull what do I do I want to comply with my kh and not touch it unless she's there but I also can't live everyday locked up insomething that brings me to my knees everytime I get hard I guess I'm asking what belt /tube can be worne24/7 with out major pain that I can't pull it out of......
    Any info would be grat thanks lynettes little submissive slave...

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    hmm.. well the first thing you need to do here lynettes_bitch, is use some punctuation! Your post is almost impossible to read.

I see you mentioned you have the longest Points on. There is no way I could walk with those. I would suggest you start with the shortest points, they're a strong deterrent to erection, and can be used to stop the withdrawal.. you may sneak it out just, but you won't get it back in with the points in the way.

Alternatively you can look into more secure devices, like full belts or perhaps the PA-5000 or lori tube if you're pierced.

Best of luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice