Plug for end of The Vice cage?

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by tenny20ca, Nov 23, 2021.

1. tenny20ca

tenny20ca Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I was wondering if it would be possible to close off the end of a cage with a perforated end to stop skin from passing out of the cage. I have a The Vice, but i've had a number of other cages. My foreskin comes out the end and gets pinched. I was wondering if it was possible to print something that could be glued to the end of the cage to stop this. I know the opening is required for urine to exit, so i was thinking something like a screen or with holes to allow fluid to pass and not skin.

nubbin likes this.
  2. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Hi!
    I have same issues with Vice, CB-x and sometimes with HTv4.
    Year ago, I've started working on protecting "Cap" that you could attach on a top.
    However I got busy with other staff and just recently was thinking about coming back to project (maybe it's winter walks when pitching is less to fix then through summer clothes?).

Although I didn't go the route of your design, for hygiene reasons (I happen to have longer period without any release from cage to I need good access through hole for Q-Tips for cleaning, showering, etc).

You may want to subscribe and contribute to my thread:

"Cap" reducing skin tearing over pants
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cap-reducing-skin-tearing-over-pants.39230/

I was even considering if to start searching for someone who could help in prototyping and 3d printing such thing. If there would be more interested people we could share the costs and make it better, faster, or maybe even few different models/designs to try out which works best in practice (maybe they will work well for different occasions).

Last not least, thanks for posting, happy to see that I am not the only one with this issue :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice