Pls VOTE

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by kTec, Mar 18, 2023.

1. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    #1 kTec, Mar 18, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Again let gf to choose lock after losing bet and noticed that max time ends tomorrow and i leave for work for launch :mad:, hope to get enough votes and release before (corset locked over fishet stocking) bcs will be har to hide corset and arms of fishnet bodystoking

https://chaster.app/sessions/IoVaDdzdBSTV38qi

If not hope in her mercy to unlock at least the corset that she has the key (cb key are in the safe)

2. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    random - added 20 min

3. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    3 more votes :pray:
    So nasty to see timer at 0, bit still need 3 votes to unlock :(
    Anyway she locked handcuffs on me, bcs said that i was struggling to pull out the plug before 30 mins were over so will stay until next task vote will be over :(
    Anyway 1st time in her steel boned corset and don't understand why she wear it many times bcs is hard to bend and the constant feeling tightening, also when sit you had to be vertical or the edges get uncomfortable o_O
    So now i m cuffed and while writing she put heels on my feet with straps, she just used a carabiner to block the strap, so i cannot take them off only with my feet and with corset no way to bend to the straps.
    She said if will join her for a cigarette on balcony will take them off after.
    Time to try stand up and walk in heels:oops:

4. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Walk in heels with corset, plug and handcuffs on the front was pretty hard, at least she acted merciful and put a jacket over my shoulders (handcuffed cannot wear it :confused:) and helped me join her on the balcony.
    She said to sit on the chair on the balcony so neighbors will not see the lacy top of the dress :mad: as will be easy to hide it with fron of jacket open.
    Sitting on wooden chair made me feel much more the plug pushing as on the couch, she said will go to grab a roncola for me and i relaxed a little.
    I left mobile (with chaster) on the table while smokin and has to leave cig on the ashtray to drink, she just took my mobile saying that will check if vote for task is over :).
    She used it more then expected and said just drink and enjoy morning fresh air bsc was staring at her.
    As she grabbed her drink lighter fell on the floor under the table. She went under the table, touched my knees (only fishnets covering them) rubbed the legs asked if feel warmer. Then I heard noise of the chain and 2 clicks.:mad:
    Asked her what she done.
    She got back on her chair and reply, vote was over and ankle strap won, so i locked it, but is longer then 20 cm :eek: then she grabbed my wrists and finally released the cuffs and said lemme grab another glass for us (bcs both were nearly empty)
    Finally i wear the jacket normally and closed the zip, then took my phone, as unlocked seen "temporary unlock done, next action in 2hours" :eek:
    As she came out asked her why she done it, she just said that now could learn to pee with cage locked without the excuse to unlock it to avoid mess (was already at 3rd glass):oops:
    I said was nasty move, she said that will help me and took out plug when will get to pee :rolleyes: finally a good news. We finished the glass and smoked another cig.
    As i stretched legs in the air to get some relief from the heels, noticed she used pink lock for hobble :eek:.
    As se saw my face getting scared asked what happens, I asked if the keys of padlocks are still on the ring with cb ones :confused: she said, sorry, but don't worry, she written down the safe code when she temporary unlocked and saved in her phone if need to take them off:love:
    As said thanks, she replied that if no emergency or need to leave for work everything will stay on, only plug will be released before chaster unlock :mad:
    Then she kissed me and said let's go to take off that plug and then have some fun in the bedroom. As i finally smiled:D she said, anyway if chaster will be still locked when you leave for work will take everything off :love::love::love: then evil smile on her face and said, but cb will stay on, but just in case will give you few of my pantyliner to avoid smell.
    She saw me confused and said update the forum if want some mercy later:) (mean there will be some mercy)

5. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Anyway, still need 3 votes for unlock :oops:

6. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    :love::love::love: she removed the corset :love::love::love:
    heels are still locked with chain, but she added a chain around my waist saying that will avoid pullout while she go to buy some groceries.
    As she left i removed the dress to wear something more comfortable and seen that padlock is going through the red lacy panties,chain is going through the lacy red/black teddy that is really tight on the chest and cannot pull it up:( so tried at least to pull the straps off my shoulders, but discovered a padlock behind the neck :confused:
    As she came back, saw me with a hoodie on the couch and saw the lacy dress i was wearing on the bathroom floor said hope will not get out before leaving for work, disappear and got back with some key in her hand saying this are to release the heels and handed them to me, then said all other key will get as chaster unlock o_O as you already discovered you cannot take off fishnets, teddy and panties and if you check the neck of your teddy has a steel wire inside, so if you will cut the fabric will remain still a red collar that will tent to go up and hard to hide :eek: and to cut the collar will need stronger tools we don't have at home.
    Said sorry i changed clothes and asked her what can I do for mercy, she said if will paint my toenails in red to match my underwear and wear again the dress and update the forum, maybe she will give me some mercy :love: and hope to get released before work or will need wait tomorrow morning because she has girls night and will sleep at her friends home after:eek:

So time to remove heels and paint nails

waiting for last 2 votes to unlock.

7. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After cut fishnets bottom and painted my toenails and showed her, she gave me a combination padlock and said to wear again the dress and lock it behind the neck through the hoops, i done it and back to her, then she showed me message btw her and my boss from yesterday that she asked day off to surprise me and he agreed :confused: then she took the polish and painted 2 nails on each hand, said me to finish the others, then to go buy 2 box of cigs and then we can enjoy my day off:eek:
    Wear stockings, large jeans, jacket and time to go buy cigs:confused:

8. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    As came back she said time to wear heels again o_O she helped me and locked again ankle strap, then took the keys, went behind me and checked the combination lock unlocked it and relocked it again, kissed me, then said that because i wanted to cheat and rolled only one number, she locked heels key on it and hear he turning more times the numbers :mad: then said now you can try unlock it, but i changed the number, so no cheating with mirror :eek:
    She took me by hand and pulled me on the balcony without anything to cover the dress and gave me her hoodie over my shoulders if i want to cover, gave me my phone, cigs, another drink and said enjoy the sun while i have a shower and closed door from inside:mad: so cannot go in :mad:
    Tried to wear hoodie but was too small and lacy arms were on display and red nails were blinking too :mad: so I sit on the floor and wait and trying combination to unlock the dress padlock

9. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Back in house, she said to shave my beard.
    Then she paint again my nail in red, but with a lot of glitter over, then used a transparent over, she checked lock of my dress and said you found already 2 numbers and rolled all again:(
    Then painted my lips in red too and said time for 1 more cig on balcony and gave me her red jacket, lipstick is hard to hide, then told me later will try full makeup on me and said one of padlock number is 7 after makeup will give you another :eek:

10. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday she gave me the combination of padlock for my dress before leaving in the afternoon and told me to start a diary, bcs tomorrow have to share on forum.
    She took her duty case with her, so no wipes and polish remover at home :oops:
    First thing i spent long time on the mirror to remove padlock of dress and finally got the key that was on it and discovered that could remove the chain between the heels, but not the ankle strap :mad: so the heels were still on :(
    Then after washing my face with soap red lipstick, eyeliner and color above the eyes was nearly the same, so i called her.
    She told me all makeup was long lasting and her fault that forgot to put foundation under makeup :mad: so or i go buy makeup remover wipes or better wait her to come back tomorrow :mad::mad::mad:
    I searched in bathroom for some less noticable makeup and found pale lipstick that looks nearly skin color :) then apply a lot of foundation above the eyes that nearly covered the eyeshadow(some color still showed near eyelashes bcs scared that will slip in the eyes), but was different color, so used it on whole face :( (hope she will not be upset bcs nearly emptied it)
    Teddy, panties, cb, fishnet stocking and heels were still locked :(
    Sent her a selfie asking how to cover eyeliner and eyelash, she said fake eyelashes were glued on and better wait her to not ruin mine :eek: and the black eyeliner was waterproof so just try some pale pencil over to cover it.
    Few messages later she said be creative and stopped replying :(
    After many try i gave up bcs makeup was still noticable.
    Later finally she wrote that if I will order takeaway dinner will told me where are ankle strap keys are, so can remove the heels :) i sent her screenshot of order (afar takeway that will never order again)she cruelly waited 10mins before expected delivery to say me that were on my ring of home keys :confused: and order to sent her selfie on the door with the food :(
    Wore hoodie, gym pants, gym shoes, surgeon gloves and the wider sunglasses to get food from the delivery girl, she smiled and said that i need to fix the lipstick :eek:, as she left sent selfie as asked and seen that in hurry messed with the pale one and had 2 spots of red were showing :confused:
    She reply saying as was brave deserve to get the safe combination but can open it only after eating and clean the kitchen.
    Ignored her instruction and opened it asap, keys opened all then the cb :mad:
    Wrote her where were cb keys, she reply that bcs haven't followed instructions have 5 min to wear the pink dress she left on the washing machine, heels with hobble chain and sent her video showing while i lock them with the silver padlocks that are in her night table if want cb unlocked when she will come home or will stay on until Saturday:eek:
    Done as she ordered me and sent video, she sent screenshot with text under : 7 mins, take the black box that is on the top shelf of the wardrobe in the hall and send pic of it on the kitchen table.
    With hobble and hells was impossible to get on the chair so used ladder to get it, then sent her pic of it as asked :confused:
    She wrote to open it (first time i seen it), get the black butt plug that is on the top, push the button until vibrates for a second, then wear it and send a pic of it:eek:
    The tip was double the size of the one she made me wear before, at least it gets slimmer with like a T on the bottom.
    After struggling was inside and after sent picture i set on the kitchen chair to have some relief from the hells, bent my hips to ease the pressure from it.:oops:
    After nearly 20 mins got videocall from her, she was at bar counter in a club with earphones :eek: told me to go in the bathroom and wear the lakme lipstick, i done as fast as could then said to go back to the box in kitchen, then wear the pink collar that is inside :oops:
    Collar was nearly 4 inch tall with "sissy" in silver written on it with pink lace on the edges, a ring on the bottom with a 20 inch long chain linked to pink handcuffs at the end with 10 inch chain between them :eek:
    Left phone on the table, grabbed it and bent only in one place, so was steel just covered with pink, placed around my neck and heard a click, tried to move it, at least was larger and could get 2 fingers under it.
    Then she said her friends are coming back and turned the phone so can see them, so be fast with the cuffs or they will see you.
    As locked both hands in the cuffs she ended the videocall.
    I sit down and plug remind his presence :mad: went down with hands to sit on them as done before, but handcuffs stopped them at belly :eek:
    That mean couldn't take it off :eek:
    Was bending to move weight form one cheek to another while thinking how far i got :oops:
    After few mins wanted to see how looks in the mirror, woke up and on the way to the hall where is a mirror from floor to roof the plug vibrates for 2 seconds:confused: then heard phone message ringtone.
    Stayed there little more then went back to grab my mobile, she sent me link to download an app and user an password for it to install and wrote to go with the phone in front of the mirror where was before and sent her a selfie. After installed and opened agreed permission and logged in went in front of the mirror and sent her pic. She videocalled again, she was in the toilet with her breast on display she than said to look in the mirror and she turned lights to blacklight, on the front of the dress appears in capital letters "sissy"on the chest, outline of a bra around it, outline of panties on the crotch with "locked" just above it:eek:
    Told me to turn and look on the back and there seen still outline of thong with "horny" above it.
    She asked if i like ito_O I said it was too much. then she done something on her phone and plug started vibrating :eek:
    Asked politely to stop it.
    After stopping it asked if I need her home or she can stay at her friend until launch.
    I was upset and nearly shout to her to come home to unlock me. She ended call. Plug started vibrating really strong, then wrote me to take a drink, go to smoke a cig on the balcony and sent her a selfie:mad:

After sent her selfie plug stopped :love:
    I just realized that i was standing on the balcony in pink dress, heels, collar smoking.
    Then went back inside to finally eat dinner and then just wanted to go sleep.
    As lay on the bed plug turned on so i raised and stopped, so tried again with same results :eek:
    Wrote her apologies and asked how can remove the collar.
    She replied that at table with friends and can videocall her after fixing makeup if want more answer.
    I went in the living room to watch tv.
    When urge to pee wrote her again how to remove collar, bcs need to pee.
    She wrote red lipstick, pink eyeshadow and black thin eyeliner, then videocall me.
    Plug started again 10 sec on/10 off.
    Went in bathroom fixed lipstick, eyeshadow, but no pencil :oops:, wrote her again asking for pencil, she wrote use the marker.
    I done and videocalled :( her friend hanged up and gave her the phone, she just said will call bac later and ended call :eek:
    Then she wrote open app you installed, you can unlock cuffs with app, plug has pressure and temperature sensor, handcuffs can be unlocked max 10 mins, plug removed for same time, when time exceed collar will start shock you increasingly until you relock them. Key for the heels and dress are in the cellar if want to sleep free
    :eek::eek::eek:
    I unlocked the cuffs and timer appears on the app, went to pee and tried to poo too, cleaned used pantiliner, bcs no shower option dressed, then reinserted the plug and relocked cuffs :mad:
    timer on the app stopped alone and started countdown from 10 sec o_O Plug started vibrating same time time as was released, then appear notification press to enlarge, i clicked and plug grow :eek: then appeared another box press to reduce and strated another timer of 20 mins for time until next release. I pushed on the reduce box and appears notification 5x 5min vibration to reduce and confirm and cancel box, pressed cancel, but plug started to vibrate with 5 min timer :confused: i sit on the toilet waiting end.
    Went back to watch tv, few hours later phone buzzed, i was sleepy so haven't checked.
    Few mins later buzzed again, then plug started vibrating o_O then stopped.
    Was already 2:45, she wrote me her friend picked up a guy, so she will be home with 2 other friends in 30 min can remove cuffs from collar now and to go in the cellar to take the keys for the dress, wear a turtleneck to cover the collar and put a hoodie over :confused:and message was from 10 mins ago :eek:
    Opened app again and option remove cuffs appear, clicked, cuffs unlocked and and also chain released from the collar.
    I went in the cellar, found keys on the shelf and went bac in the apartment, at least haven't met anyone on my way. Removed the dress, heels, then the doorbell ringed, hide the items in the wardrobe wore a turtleneck, hoodie, gym trousers and slippers, hide in the bedroom and heard door open and they came in laughing and loudly speaking, i done all on time:+1:
    She came in bedroom to say hello, fast wiped my face applied some neutro lipstick then said join us an pulled me on the balcony :oops: at least she dimmed the lights. I was keeping hands in my pockets to hide the nails ;)
    As she served drinks and they shit talked more and she joked how I feel with so many girls at home i reply noisy. Her friend said let's toast on an amazing night, they toast and said that i had to toast too, as she moved my glass spill it and my phone fell on the floor. I bent to get the phone from the floor under the table and she said nice we all have red underwear :eek:
    My face blushed red and without thinking put the phone on the table. Gf said remind me tomorrow to buy the transparent polish for you, bcs your nails still not heath, my fault. They all laughed over, then one of her friends said you lucky she has transparent polish with her, and if she can replace it so i will not feel weird :oops:
    Gf looked at me moving head to not do it, but i agreed bcs haven't catched it.
    Her friend took some stuff from her purse, got wipe poured polish remover on it, as she took my hand gf cover her face with hands as what i had done. As she used wipes on my nail her face changed to confused :confused:
    She asked gf to raise the lights o_O then retry and nail polish was still there :eek: Gf said she used topcoating.
    They laughed and i started to be confused, her friend got another polish in her hand saying less work to make them prettier now, tomorrow can remove and i blushed again. Gf said go on. I took the gin bottle and drank whole glass to calm down. As left glass on the table gf blushed and put han over her moutho_O.
    Her friend said let me clean that stain, as wiped my lips her face went embarrassed woke up and left:eek: other keep talking between them.
    I follow her inside, she pointed the mirror in the bathroom, my lips had red line all around :eek:
    She grabbed my trousers from behind and lowered them a little, said nice lacy red will talk another day and raised them again, she took red lipstick from bathroom and painted whole lips in shocking red, then said let's go out again, follow her and said to the other 2 now at least lips match the color:oops:
    The she said time to fix the nails, but you will see then only at the end, she painted them hiding with the other so i had no idea, after lon time finished 1st hand cover it with cloth went inside and came back with the lamp gf use on the nails , put my hand inside and done the other, meanwhile they gave me glass with straw so i can drink. Then time to put the other hand under the lamp. As she done seen evil smile on her face teased other to look her artwork said close your eyes and raised both cloths.
    In a second there was silence :eek:

I opened eyes and both hands were red with sissy written in pink and outlined in white:eek::eek::eek:
    I went in the bathroom and she followed me.
    She said don't worry used double topcoating so can stay for weeks without marks and this is gift for you, gave me a polish bottle, then explain this is crappy polish skin color, you can paint them over showing me, she painted an looks natural, wiped them with alcol and was again as before :eek:, so better be careful to not screeching them:eek::eek::eek:
    She took a pic with her phone and whisper me next week will check and has to be same if want that will remain a secret between us, you can tell your gf if want. She painted all in skin color. As we went out she apologize saying sorry she went too far started as a joke. Gf took her phone and plug started to vibrate on/off, at least there was background music covering the noise.
    At 8 am they left, gf apologize then we talked a little more and she started cleaning my makeup, when satisfied said now is over, removed all.
    Then finally asked is she can unlock me, said show me your diary, then will clean the mess and after will have fun.
    She laughed a lot reading it, then when done cleaning said let me clean better the nails she forgot a spot, there is an angle still red:confused:.
    As she wiped it whole nail was again red with the letter and she blushed and left saying go brush your teeth, i will trow the garbage. As she went out i went in the bathroom to finally remove the damn plug :)

As pulled it out collar shocked me after few sec again :eek: so i run get some fresh lube and inserted it again :confused: after few sec grow and felt like was ripped in 2.
    I sit on the floor in desperation and then she came back went in the wardrobe took the cuffs it chain and attached it to the collar :eek:
    plug started vibrating she said cuff yourself then you own me some explanation :oops::oops::oops:
    She took other alcohol and cleaned all the nails so was again sissy written on display:mad: took a permanent marker and wrote locked above the cock:mad::mad::mad:
    Then asked me what happened with nails, told her what her friend done and told me and she just start laughing :mad: and said i deserve it and told me she will speak with her, asked me where i left the polish, then took other 2 of them and emptied in front of me o_O, said tomorrow you can look for other on the way for your work if want and don't think to remove that artwork, has to fade naturally, now let me explain you new rules :confused:
    whole week when you are home nails artwork has to be on display, you can buy new clothes this week, bcs collar will be on until next weekend, cb too, will be removed daily only for cleaning only when you cuffed, at home you have always to wear panties and bra, tomorrow, when sleeping only girl clothes aloud, other time can wear all, plug has to be on always when home, next weekend have to dress as sluttiest you can, makeup too.
    I stay quiet whole time just nodding
    She took fishnet and hells, locked with hobble again:oops: then took her phone, plug reduced, released the chain and handcuffs, told me time to start writing for the forum, if will be nice you will be rewarded.
    Wasted lot of time to write from time to time she turned on the plug. She unlocked all then the cb, said plug has to stay take a shower. When came out she fitted me with the bra panties, relocked the collar applied lipstick again:oops: then unlocked the cb and said today you can fuck me hard, but plug stay inside, she turned it on said it will go off only after i cum :eek:
    After finally she turned it off, but it grows :mad:
    relocked the cb and said time to sleep.
    i went in the bathroom to remove lipstick, posted and went sleeping too :love::love::love:

11. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After joined her in bed she was on her laptop and showed me she order a 2 pink tag with engraved in silver her name and phone number that will be delivered on Tuesday :eek: and a pink heart padlock and said as will come i have to lock 1 on the collar and the other on the cb:oops:, then said me i forgot underwear, sissy never sleep naked or will need order a full belt :eek:

12. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Cage still locked :confused: she unlocked me each morning and evening while I was cuffed :mad:
    She haven't messed with collar app whole week and since sunday no plug requested :love::love::love:
    On Tuesday tag and lock came, but locked cb tag wrong side, so she made me order full belt on wish that will be delivered next week and told me I will stay locked in cb until full will come:eek:
    This week she aloud me tu cum on Wednesday and yday :love::love::love:
    Since yday after work she unlocked my collar telling me punishment was over (whole week had to wear turtleneck top:mad: to hide it)
    Finally few hours ago her friend came to check my nails, then she finally removed the polish :)
    Now after she made me wear pink fishnet bodystockings, pink open crotch lace nightie and pink lace panties with black heels with locked hobble, aloud to choose what to wear over.
    Choose black dress with long lacy sleeves and black miniskirt, then she locked bedroom door, so no so many options to hide more :confused:

13. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She said if want out before new cb come, can choose from 3 chaster lock that are open on the browser, can check them, but had to pick from 2 set of post-it, 1 will choose which of 3 locks, the other will be what will have to wear until lock is over a dildo on mask as gag or ass plug :oops:
    After checking the options of chaster accepted :oops:
    Picked a sissy lock that 1st wheel of fortune gave pink polished fingernails extension :mad:
    and picked the ass plug and she gave me the larger we own:mad:
    Then seen the timer was hidden :mad:
    She took out pink glitter polish and nails that are nearly an inch longer than mine :eek: and said i will finally understand how hard is to do anything with long nails :eek:

14. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After complaining about nail extension she relocked the collar and set app to be shocked if remove the plug :mad: telling me will end 3 hours after chaster release as punishment :mad:
    With long nail is even hard to light a cig :oops: or use the mobile :mad:

15. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Bcs told her will not join her on balcony bcs pink fishnet stockings will be clearly visible she relocked handcuffs with chain to the collar :(

16. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Showed her chaster timer is over:) she took the key and left it in the cb :rolleyes: then showed me on the phone she started 3h timer to unlock the collar:eek:
    So now the key is on the cage, but cannot reach it with handcuffs :mad::mad::mad:
    As started to complain asked me if want vibrator to be on or time to be added :eek: i said sorry, she said vibrator will be on until will join her on balcony for a cig (we not smoke inside) then she told me the combination for the ankle straps, as i could release them.
    As joined her asked for nails she said will remove them when will relock the cb :eek:

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice