PLEASURABLE PAIN MALE CHASTITY DEVICE

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Deleted member 71905, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Deleted member 71905

Hi,

Me and my kh are still looking for a metal chastity device with a urethral tube. If we both are happy with the addition of a urethral tube, we intent to purchase the looker 2.
    But due to it's relatively high price tag we are looking for some Chinese knock off to experiment with. I do not prefer the plastic tube with an metal end as I do fear the situation of the metal end coming off inside....

So while searching I found this one;

https://lockthecock.eu/collections/...ess-steel-silver-stealth-lock-chastity-device

Does anyone have any experience with this device?

2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I have one.

1. Don't buy from LTC. I am never against somebody making a profit for themselves, but they provide no service. They don't stock inventory, so your order ships from China. Their sale is obviously made up, I doubt their claims of chastity experience, nor is it likely they even inspect samples of the devices they sell, as one of mine is dangerously poorly designed.

2. This is the exact same cage you are looking at. http://www.dhgate.com/product/doctor-mona-lisa-male-chastity-cage-men-039/413783414.html?d1_page_num=3&dspm=pcen.sp.list.3.cW5ks6UV2QT28J2dU2he

I found mine pretty well made, and it's one of the few Chinese designs that don't have the opening for the catheter in the center of a dome, exactly where the urethra isn't. It's reasonably comfortable, well sized for me (2.75" flaccid, grower), and sits pretty well, just a bit off the body.

A couple problems I had with the catheter were: when starting urination, I get a moment of gurgling, then a decent stream. I am pretty certain this is because the end of the catheter isn't aligned all that well with my body, be cause a few minutes later, or if I squat deeply, I get a teaspoon or so of surprise urine. I have tried rigging a silicone plug, with mixed results. Also, its 6mm diameter is not terribly difficult to insert, but too small to reliably direct the stream, at any given time I can get an uninterrupted flow, dribbling, squirting out the sides, and on one occasion, total blockage that I could not resolve. Fortunately, I was at home with the key when the last occurred.

Lastly, a catheter that deep needs to be sterilized, and I'm not sure an open passageway to the back of the urethra is a good idea long term.

I also got this one: https://www.dhgate.com/product/cock-cage-with-urethral-catheter-spike-stainless/411833582.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.2.nAVk5Hby8sCmkNrNwMA7

It's also pretty comfortable, although it sits lower, sort of resting on the testicles. This is an advantage in a way, as this allows the package to shift about under clothes without anviling a testicle compared to the above cage. It also presents more penis skin to contact one's clothes, as the bars are more open, which leads quickly to painful abrasion. Wearing a belt to hoist the zipper area up and to one side helped a lot, making it a realistic option. I initially made the error of tucking as much skin as I could into the cage, which led to edema; I have since learned it's best to just let it sit over the head. That says, this results in the corona sitting between the cage and ring, subject to abrasion

The catheter had the same gurgling and delayed release issues, but at 8mm, it didn't leak. It also put uncomfortable pressure on the restriction just inside the urethra, which did not occur if I let it rest on one of the grooves. I ground another groove close to the threaded area, which was better. This did not solve the gurgling and wetness, so I cut it at the first restriction, reshaped and polished it. It was improved, but not perfect, manageable.

However, after a couple days, I had pain, bruising around the meatus, and when I withdrew the catheter, blood in the void formed by the urethra and the groove int the catheter. I lengthened to groove to no avail. Finally, I noticed the pain and visible damage were external, and ground the bevel after the threaded section to be perpendicular rather than angled. Also, I cut it at the first restriction, then reshaped and polished it. Now, there is no abrasion issue for up to four days so far, it's too short to be much of an infection concern, and urination is mostly uneventful, except the last round of reshaping and polishing reduced it such that it leaks slightly. I also tried it in the first cage, but the lack of compression leads to catastrophic leakage.

The best of both worlds is would be the second catheter, trimmed to the first restriction, optionally with a new groove to match one's own anatomy, and the bevel flattened, installed in the first cage, One could buy both for about what LTC charges for one.

Another advantage of the short catheter is security. The stock designs all seem to put the end of the catheter at or behind the testicle ring. One can still pull out of these cages. I'm not sure how much fun it would be with the end of the catheter digging into an erection, but if determined, the testicles can be compressed through the gap, the deed done, the testicles reinserted, then the penis snaked back down the catheter.

That may be more work than most would want to go through, but locating the end of the catheter inaccessibly into the cage would make re-insertion impossible due to the snug fit into the urethra, thereby making the escape easily detectable.

fry21 and Charles3451 like this.
  3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    +1 on avoiding LTC. Just cheap Chinese cages, drop-shipped with a large mark up. You should be able to find all that they sell on DHgate and AliExpress at a much lower price.

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. badboy4U

badboy4U Member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    ebay has good prices as well

5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I won't shop eBay or Amazon because I don't want recommended sex toys all over my screen if I'm doing a quick price check at work. Awkward.

badboy4U likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice