Pleasing my mistress when not caged

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lionhearted, Mar 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    It probably comes as no surprise that the increasing time I spend in chastity makes me more prone to ejaculate when I am released and given the opportunity to service my mistress. This is concerning on a number of levels, because she deserves good loving and she wants me to provide it. My usual techniques for delaying the approach of orgasm (it's the stopping and starting that are the problem, my coming is NOT an issue) are becoming increasingly insufficient as the titillation of this lifestyle intrudes upon my performance. How are other couples dealing with this? Is it a problem inherent with chastity or perhaps aging), or have some men been able to improve their performance with new techniques.

2. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Start the activities with a ruined orgasm. Should still leave you able to perform but mellows out the urgency.

My Lady Rouge (MLR) likes this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    It all really depends on what your KH wants as I found out, I was very concerned about maintaining longevity too. I voiced my concern to my mistress and she just brushed it aside. Although she likes PIV, the other ways I make her orgasm are just as good if not better but on ocassion she likes to feel me nice and deep but this is usually after she's had an orgasm anyway. Mistress thinks it's funny and quite enjoys that she can make me cum in less than a minute in most cases. What I've realized in our relationship is that my lack of lasting power is more of a turn on to mistress than me being able to fuck her all night long. I know on a rare occasion she wishes I could last longer but as I said it's rare so obviously it's not that important to her.

It's kind of a mind fuck for me and bruises my ego, I use to take pride in my lasting power thinking that it was important when it turns out that most of the time it's not important to her. Her excitedness of being able to make me cum easier might be do to the fact that before Chastity I jerked off to much and this made it impossible for mistress to get me off sometimes. So maybe in the future she'll be interested in me lasting longer again.

One thing that you can try is a condom and a numbing cream. I know that many couples that practice long term chastity like to use numbing creams to either prolong PIV or completely denying an orgasm altogether. I'm thinking this will probably work for you. I too dislike the stopping and starting to hold back an orgasm, it seems to throw off the rythem of my mistress and makes it harder for her to cum in the end.

4. My Lady Rouge (MLR)

My Lady Rouge (MLR) His Mistress, Cuck's Wife...in that order

professional in social service
    Midwest U.S.
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Good thoughts for the rest as we discuss...very helpful so far @lionhearted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice