Please allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miles, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Hi

I'm 48 married, live in the UK and hope to explore and discover new and exciting ways to put the Va-Va- Voom back into our marriage, after 25 years and with two teenage children living at home, its more va va chug than voom these days, even the spontaneous sex has to be meticulously planned although perhaps a more intimate pace is now required.

Chastity was amongst one of avenues of interest my wife and I have discussed, so after careful planning and research we purchased a black Holy trainer device and we've decided to give Chastity a try, I'm hopping we can incorporate Chastity into some of the other fantasies and desires my wife and I have discussed and intend to explore.

To be totally honest.... I have never considered myself to be particularly Submissive so I am a little surprised to find my the idea of giving up the freedom of my little friend to my wife's control very exciting, my wife on the other hand has always enjoyed me pampering her and has taken to the idea of me wearing a chastity device with an overwhelming and alarming amount of enthusiasm, she has even started calling the Black Holy trainer she helped me choose my Dickie Tux, well it amuses her.

Well, that's enough of my ramblings, I just thought it would be good to introduce myself and share some thoughts concerning our very new venture together, I'm hopping my wife will join this wonderful site also once I convince her its much better than facebook (it is better than facebook isn't it?)

Just one last thing, any advice will be gratefully received, reviewed by the boss and possibly undertaken ... although I suspect with anything new, taking it slow and steady will win the race so to speak.

Anonoman and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion good luck with the Va-Va- Voom

3. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    @lockit

Thanks, we hope the voom returns with a vengeance and perhaps new kink or two

4. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Welcome to the mansion! My husband introduced me to chastity and to this site. It has been a long time coming for me to really embrace his chastity. With that being said, it has now been nearly a month 24/7. While we have not been together as long as you and your wife we too were losing our intimacy. While you have your kiddos, we work opposite shifts. It also requires such crazy planning to see one another let alone, plan for sex. Him being locked has been a great thing for us. It makes you focus on the less trivial things like cooking and cleaning and making the extra effort to make one another feel wanted. I'm sure my husband CB1984 would agree :)

I wish you the best of luck!

Chastitybf88 and slave_m like this.
  5. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    @TimidKeyHolder

Thanks for the encouraging words, without sounding too fuzzy, its the intimacy that I miss most, it almost got to a point where we had become just ships passing, we stopped communicating about our/her needs and things just fell into a grey abyss of daily mundane routines.

When I tired the chastity cage on for the first time and did my Cat walk show around the bedroom for her there was a sparkle in those damn gorgeous blue eyes of hers I hadn't seen in a long time. (it was great to see again)

I'm not sure if its the effect of having me locked or not but she has been feverishly restocking her knicker drawer with a new found enthusiasm.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome Miles.
    please do continue with your thought provoking threads and posts :)

7. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome! I'm in a very similar position to you but with two very young children. My wife and I have been together about 12 years.
    Sadly my wife hasn't taken to the idea as enthusiasticley but she is being open minded and warming to the idea.

8. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
    @Anonoman

Sell it to her my friend, gently sell her the benefits of having you Chaste and ultra attentive to her and her needs, what Woman could resist that offer, she'll come around I'm sure and you'll both get there.

Considering the benefits I'm surprised more Woman aren't grabbing hold of Chastity Devices with both hands, you would have thought they would be flying off the shelves.

9. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Hello Miles,

Congratulations to the two if you! It sounds like you have found what you're looking for: sparkles, runeays and knickers! ;)

Sincerely,

Sara

10. Miles

Miles Member

Local Time:
  11. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I definitely understand the just passing one another. I literally saw him for 10 minutes at 4:50 this morning and then off to work. Chastity certainly makes you try to savor more moments together. Good luck!

Chastitybf88 and slave_m like this.
  12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Welcome. I am married for 45 years and we tried chastity to spice up our sex life. I am alpha so we just limit the submissiveness to our bedroom and no place else. Works well for us. While my wife is having some of the best orgasms of her life, I am having much less than I was used to. However, after 40 years of my wife sharing her girlfriends with me, I feel that I owe her this and from that I draw my sexual submission.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck and enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice