Please advice for buying Neosteel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by MSDN, Nov 1, 2020.

1. MSDN

MSDN New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Hello, everyone.

I'm Japanese and not good at English and I use Google Translate.
    I want to buy Neosteel's "The Fun".
    But I have some questions.
    I need your advice to choose Neosteel's chastity belt and its options.

Q1. "Masterpiece Hipband Module" vs "Spaceless Hipband Module"

Looking at the Neosteel home page,
    I understand that Spaceless has a smaller and straight design.
    I understand that improve properties "Comfort", "Moveability" and "Hideability under Clothing" too.

But I can't really understand how "DECISIVELY" it is different.

I want to wear a chastity belt continuously for a long time,
    At the same time, I also want to experience the feeling of restraint by a chastity belt.

At the moment, I prefer the "Masterpiece Hipband Module",
    Please let me know if you have any advice.

Q2. "Telescope"

If you have any experiences, please tell me how much the comfort will be different depending on the "Telescope" option.

Q3. "The Marvellous"

I like "The Marvellous" design and would like to add it.
    How much will the "Comfort", "Moveability" and "Hideability under Clothing" properties be compromised by adding them?
    How difficult is the fitting?

Q4. "Rearguard System Module"

I don't want strict anal security, but I'm interested in not needing rivets in my delicate areas.
    I sit in a chair and work, so I need to be comfortable when I sit down.
    So it's very nervous to need or not need rivets in this areas.

I understand that it will be difficult to handle after stool, but I can use the shower-toilet on a daily basis.
    However, I feel that it takes a lot of courage to adopt it's option.

I would like to hear the impressions of the people who use it.

Q5. "Climate Penis Tube"

"The Fun" also has an "Climate Penis Tube" option, but I don't have that image.
    If anyone is having it, I would be grateful if you could upload the image.

Best Regard.

2. sarenx

sarenx Member

Germany, NRW
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    The spaceless belt is less wide and easier to bend than the full size one.
    If you want a tight fit then proper bending is the key and a tight fitting belt is more comfortable than a loose one.
    Can't say if it is more comfortable or less restraining than the normal because my spaceless is shorter.

The telescope is only to adjust without opening the main lock.
    For me it never had been a good reason to get one.

The marvellous has a bolt on the tube and the metal cover plate.
    I did buy an arch in this style.
    It looks amazing but with my anatomy the shield hurts my balls, so it isn't useful for every day.

I have bought the same "the fun" as wire and rearguard.
    For me the rivet area is a slight problem, it is not the roughness of the rivets alone, but also the bump.
    This is much better with the rearguard, also the rigid design of the rearguard makes it easier to wear because the flexible wire tend to pull more on the tube.
    Toilet use itself is the same - I can't move the wire that much aside either.
    Cleaning is harder, because there is a flat side on your butthole and it isn't easy wipe aside.
    Other than that - it protects that area much better from access.
    For me the rearguard is more comfortable than the wire.

3. MSDN

MSDN New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Thank you for your helpful advice.
    I would like to hear your opinions a little more.

I want a tight fit belt.
    Therefore, I recognize that it is important to measure correctly before ordering, and to fit the belt correctly.

> The spaceless belt is less wide and easier to bend than the full size one.

I think both "Masterpiece" and "Spaceless" were 3 millimeters thick. I thought ease of fitting depended on thinness of belt. So I didn't really care about the width.
    I couldn't find width of each belts by looking at Neosteel's site. Anyone, Please tell me how many millimeters each width of belts is. And please tell me how much the width affects the ease of fitting.

> The marvellous has a bolt on the tube and the metal cover plate.

Sorry, I couldn't understand this structure for "The Marvellous". If you don't mind, could you please upload the image?

> It looks amazing but with my anatomy the shield hurts my balls, so it isn't useful for every day.

Didn't it be solved by bending "The Marvellous"? Or was your belt too tight?
    Do you think there is any good way to fit the "The Marvellous" belt ?

> This is much better with the rearguard, also the rigid design of the rearguard makes it easier to wear because the flexible wire tend to pull more on the tube.

Is this comfort the same if I sit in a chair and work all day long?
    I had imagine a comfortable, flexible wire is better than solid rear guard.

Best Regard.

4. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Neosteel is very difficult to deal with . I have just received a Fun belt on Sept 24th immediately sent back at my expanse the next day to have adjustment made to wire . R. Mende of Neosteel had asked when shipped to the USA to let him know how the belt fit when we received it.

The package sat in Fed Ex for four weeks as Neosteel refused to except package . Now we have been sent package belt back here on Nov 2nd Neosteel has not replied or our requests to accept package to make adjustment .
    We now have a useless belt that can not be worn properly and Neosteel is not answering any of emails asking That they make a send a longer wire and rivits that will be mad correct here at jewelry shop. We have ask if they are alright and still in business as they have taken our money and now we seem to be out of luck to get corrected. Is Neostell always this bad?

We can not say any reviews about fun. As can not get it fitted correctly and silence from Neosteel . Very clean work but not much good if can only hang it on the wall to look at . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps Neosteel should not sell to US customers if is a problem for them to make good.

5. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I had an experience with Neosteel where I thought that they were not answering my emails. Then I found several messages from them in my spam folder. They were wondering why *I* wasn't answering *them*!

6. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    I would like to say sorry to have caused any bad thoughts toward Neosteel.
    While we had attempted to explain the silence getting any replies back.

Yesterday we received a very nice letter from Neosteel explains how they where getting our emails but they could not get return emails back.

In doing some research it look as if the AOL server and or Yahoo servers where not recognizing the mail and they where being lost .

Perhaps always thinking that all oour modern technology is good can cause problems .

Again. Thank you Neosteel for you time and caring to send a detailed letter and we look forward to getting the adjustment and the belt ready to go .

Again our apologies for our hasty first post here on CM. Hop Hop[ Neosteel.

7. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    Yes can understand as to a spam folder issue. This was not the case for us as our spam folder is always checked just in case . seems to be a AOL Yahoo internal issue that you can read about certain issues on line . Perhaps is happening or did happen for a period of time. We certainly hope that is now corrected but time will tell if emails go back a forth without anissues . Yes would best to be on the other side of the pond to just make everything easier.

8. CookieC

CookieC New member

Local Time:
    Hi there, I have ordered my belt on 26th Feb 2021 and got some questions. I have tried to call the number given, but he hangs up each time, nor replying to my email. Any one else has the same problem?

9. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    write to them but expect it to take anywhere from 3 weeks to 5 weeks per reply mail.
    i just got redone on one of my belts and it went completely as usual.

CookieC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice