Playing with my Pet.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BitchyWhore, Nov 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. BitchyWhore

BitchyWhore Госпожа Мышь Ana

Asia
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Hello everyone, I am reposting my thread with a different name in Journals Section, here I will talk about all the fun I do with my Pet.
    But first, I'd like to give you all a quick introduction of me and my Pet. I'm a newbie Domme of my online friend @wewhoare (my Pet). We started with simple Orgasm control and now are completely in a Domme/sub relationship. So good to be his Mistress.
    I joined Chastity Mansion because of him. And he used to post stuff about us in his subby IMHO and I decide I'd write and tell about my IMHO. :)
    Coming back to present, he ordered a new cage, a third one, hopefully it fits and make him feel comfortable so I can do NOvember with him, and lock him for months in future. A Pet looks great being caged. And me getting Orgasms. :)
    Well, I did allow him two orgasms one after the other, and eat cum both the times, but he couldn't do it. Is it really hard to cum twice for men? I am curious. But anyway.. we will maybe practice and learn more. But for not doing two Os. I punished him kinkily. Real verbal punishments are not healthy for kinks, IMHO. so I gave him kinky punishment of edging 20 times in 2 days. And if he couldn't do it, I'd deny him till New Year's Eve. That would really feel like a punishment to him. But he managed to do the edges. I m very proud of him.
    Being a newbie and inexperienced, I try to give him super realistic tasks, which can be easily done by him and especially those tasks which I have researched well, or tried myself.
    He was so happy by the edges, that he asked for more. Hehe. He loves edges. So I gave him 15 more just in a day. Soon I will maybe increase the numbers and decrease the time. So it becomes more challenging.. but for now. It's all well and good.

slave_m likes this.
  2. wewhoare

wewhoare Госпожа Мышь owns me

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Nicely subjective it is: if the first 20 were easy, in a way, these 15 were tough - especially when with one I was a tiny moment form going over... Such a big phew, really - after the Eve words it is hard not to take this very serious and I like it. I missed edges, I want more - but hey, today an orgasm is a dream calling. Uff. I wanted to note one nice thing about many edges in one day - at least for me it's so - is not needing fantasies. Just imagining cuddles or focusing mind on being controlled is enough!

BitchyWhore likes this.
  3. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Hehehe you cute puppy my. Me so glad you enjoyed edges and did them carefully. My dear cute pet.. I will see about the O. Maybe if you convince me more for it.. ;)

4. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    I managed to beg myself a permission to cum today, yay!!! :D:):kiss: And my submission brought my Мышь Mistress big positivity, which pleases me even more! :) :)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  5. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Lmao. You happy puppy. enjoy. :D

6. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Ahh, the duality: somehow I already want to cum a bit - huh? - but I also really welcome denial. Ah, just thinking of no cumming till February - if you not move it more, me better behave! - makes me hard. I really loved how you teased me right from this morning, hehe. After your generousity seeing you tucked my key strictly away for some time feels a bit "hey, give my cums back!" Me likes this rebel thought, it makes it more fun to grow nice feels of submission in taming it - not getting rid of such but leashing and collaring nicely. Making me richer and teaching me how me shall submit, your desires and whims control my O-s, it can be often or not, the norm it is: me smiles at this thoughts flow, me likes the variety of recent often enough cums being changed to denial, that I see various plays - it helps feeling it better that me yours. :)

7. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    My cute puppy. Hehe. Reading your subbyfeels are so good and pleasing. I feel like you are completely really mine. In my control, giving up your pleasures for me. Me feels good and am proud and fortunate to have you.
    I deny you till february. Yes. It's not that long. I know you will crave extremely for Os. And will beg in very creative ways. I m looking forward to it. It will be fun using you this way. Hahaha. My pet. And yes, you better behave or I increase the denial months. Lol .

slave_m and wewhoare like this.
  8. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Maybe I will earn decreases, hehe! I know in mind they are not really big denial weeks but rn me also feels them big and long ahead, oh my. Mind-feels duality, hehe. Rn me too pleased by yesterday O-s to really want one. Though my rebel body sorta thinks oyherwise, me suspects, lol. Thank you for denying me, my Mouse, and mmm, the art of begging I will need ahead, yep.

9. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    I gifted you many Os. So even if you're not sated, I won't allow you to even touch. You should be having chastity now irl but no problem. .Mentally chastity is no less.

slave_m likes this.
  10. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Long time no see here.. life's been very busy and hectic. Finally got 1 weekend to be here. Me and Pet had some super sexy moments few days or say a week or two ago.
    I had one the sharpest O and was feeling heavenly. So sharp it was.. superb. And I kept my Toy denied all time I came. Haha feels good. Orgasms become extra special when he's denied.
    Speaking of which, I denied him till January 31st, 2021 but I was so pleased by the massive O, I gifted him a decrease in denial. Just a week.. now it's till january 24, 2021. After this denial gets over.. I will deny him again, later, but for longer and more strict.
    This one has just 1 rule, if he begs for touching or edging or daring to ask for a cum, I would increase denial by a day, or 2 or 3 respectively.
    And giving him electric shocks time to time. I love it. We both still need to learn more about it. Not much experience in it. But by safety measures and practice.. I will make him have the strongest shock one day, his dear balls will suffer. Oh me loves it.
    I was yesterday feeling like gifting him denial decrease by a month.. but then felt like I was being too generous and he should earn them so I changed my mind. But he's been a very good Pet always, never disobeyed me. Good boy. But this long denial is a gift not a punishment.. enjoy it Pet. :)

wewhoare likes this.
  11. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Aah, music to my ears! And the second, mmm, me agrees fully! Me lucky - even if a bit kinky-scared by the promise of the next denial time after this one. :D:):lock:

BitchyWhore likes this.
  12. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Edges are a priviledge, thank you for allowing me one this morning, my Queen!

BitchyWhore likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice