Plastic vs metal device weight

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Newbie10, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Newbie10

Newbie10 New member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Hi all, hope you can help.

I’m currently wearing a CB6000s and this is my first device. I’ve been using it on and off for a couple of weeks.

Foreskin pinching is a real pain and hygiene is tricky. I really want to get a Looker02 from Steelworx as it looks like that device would solve the foreskin issues and would be easier to access for cleaning.

My only concern is the weight of a metal device vs a plastic one. Clearly metal will be heavier but I’d like to know how much heavier it will feel. What do people here think?

I like to exercise a lot so I am concerned a metal device may make that more difficult.

Hope someone can help?!

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    A proper fitting metal device won’t drag down. The cheap chinese stuff is very heavy. The open design custom stainless steel like the Looker by Dietmar at Steelworxx are well balanced. The solid ones get heavy in my mind.

Make sure not to get one too long. I think you’ll find a shorter device will be easier to wear. My MaleChastityNow Contender is the ball trap device I wear the most. It is short enough to just be a straight protrusion. It is very lightweight and never pulls down.

The quality manufacturers use thinner materials than the cheap Chinese folks. So if you’ve tried those I find them way too massive for me.

Newbie10 likes this.
  3. Newbie10

Newbie10 New member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Thanks. I have read that the Looker sticks out a bit and could benefit from a more downward curve. I’ll be aiming for as short a cage as possible for this reason.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I've worn Chinese models of various designs. None were heavy, especially if you were underwear. Even the bigger ones, you adjust to the weight pretty easily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice