Plastic locks

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lockedformywife, Feb 28, 2017.

1. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Can you use the plastic locks (the ones you can get from CB-X with the Jailbird?

the reason I ask is I travel for work and I can't wear it through the airport and my wife doesn't want me to have a key to the lock. so I would like to use the plastic one time use locks after I go through the airport and remove it right before I return.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Physically you can, but the cage and ring will twist and turn since the plastic lock will not hold the ring tightly against the cage. As someone who was rushed into surgery where they had to go into my penis, I think it is very dangerous not to carry an emergency key with you. I kidney stone had got stuck in my urethra and causes a massive infect to the left side of my body. Of course being a man, I ignored the warning signs until I could not stand up anymore. My left lung as partially collapsed and I was in the hospital for 8 days being given powerful antibiotics intravenously. The second time I used the emergency key was when one of my balls slipped out and my Jailbird was attached to me by one ball only away from home.

Here is one idea that I have used. You get to your destination, lock up and then use a plastic lock as a keychain and lock the plastic lock somewhere where you cannot use the key. Take a picture of the lock and key showing the serial number and do the same each day you are there. You can find a spot behind a TV or lots of places where the hotel maid will not see it. Give it a try.

It is just chastity and there are no prizes for wearing a device at all time. I used to think that I had to wear my cage all the time but it got in the way too often. My wife is very practical. We will even stop chastity for a few days if it not practical to keep at it. Your wife should trust you. Chastity works for us because my wife knows, locked or not, I am not going to masturbate. I am the one who asked to be locked up, not my wife so why would I want to cheat myself?

Work it out so that it is fun for the both of you but also takes into consideration practicality. I have been into BDSM for 47 years and yet we did not let it interfere with out normal life. We drifted into and out of our sexual roles as the mood struck us. Some of that has carried over to chastity. Good luck.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You can take a piece of 1/2" by 2 or 3 inches long piece of copper pipe. Flatten it almost flat but leave a gap that your key will fit in, total close one end flat and drill a hole in the other end so that you can put your plastic lock through the hole and keep the key safe. Maybe even make him kep it polished asa chore for him to do and then hecan think about how close the key is but release is so far away

4. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    that's a perfect idea, I hadn't thought of doing that, thanks.

5. lockedformywife

USA
    Local Time:
    Another good idea, thanks.

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    An evil twist on the copper pipe one is to put a little silicone or putty in first so the key will not slide around and then flatten thee open end. then tell him he can use the key when ever he wants. getting it out could take some time so you do not damage the key.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice