Plastic lock and Metal Scanners

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Locked Pop, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    I want to be able to run thru Airport security without being subjected to a secondary security scan.. I purchased a plastic china lock with the key Chaste Bird.... They key was metal and the lock was plastic... Found out that later there are no Tumblers in the lock.. Just one plastic piece pressed into another...My standard keys work just as well...This will work great for my cruise in Aug.. Ship has metal detectors also..
    My question is .. Am I over thinking this or plastic all the way.. Has anyone else been stopped wearing a Stainless cage?

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I never wear my steel cage at security check points. We either remove my belt and put it in my carry on and put it back on after clearing security or we have a "back up belt" a plastic CB6000s and my wife will put a plastic numbered tag for my lock. We have done this many, many times with no issue.
    Several times the x-ray tech has seen my steel cage in my bag. Once a tech called her supervisor to check something out LOL I have also got some smiles.

medfet878 likes this.
  3. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I wear a durable 3D printed non-metal device most of the time. I did once go through a scanner with the brass lock and it didn't trigger an alarm. Perhaps due to being behind zipper also made of brass? It was a spur of the moment event that I could have handled better. I don't as a habit pass through metal detectors with the lock on, or while wearing a metal cage. Although there is a thrill of getting caught in chastity, that very thrill violates the concept of keeping sexually oriented habits and interests private. A qualified security technician has had to have seen EVERYTHING under the sun passing through x-ray or body scanners. That doesn't mean it's my job to expose them to my kinks.
    As a norm, I either use a plastic seal or a simple zip-tie to 'secure' the cage on without a 'lock' if I know I'm going to be passing a check point. There are adapters for magic locker locks that can serve the same purpose.

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    just tell them its jewlery

CuckeldBull likes this.
  5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    #5 CuckeldBull, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Went thru metal detector at hospital yesterday. Stripped of all stuff n going thru.....BUZZZ! Twice!
    Her hand wand buzzed at my crotch n I just said “Dick Jewelry”. Had to repeat twice but the (actually very pretty) young lady nodded n passed me thru. Not embarrassing n when I went thru later again n this time it didnt go off n we made eye contact n laughed! I think its accepted more then people think so just wear it.
    Edit: airport security going to be tougher of course but screw em. Live your life as you want to.

6. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Most airport scanners are not metal detectors, but millimeter microwave and backscatter devices which map you body, and look for changes in density. The fact that it's not metal won't prevent detection.

Metal scanners are in use as are wands, but don't count on lack of metal as an end-run around security.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice