Plans for 2018...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Starting a new thread for 2018.

I had taken a few weeks off from wearing the cage due to a cut from aggressive play in late December.

Last week my wife decided that as a treat to start the year, she would let me “fuck” her hand, and if I could reach orgasm then I could enjoy it. Well, she made it hard. She kept her hand at the base of my cock the whole time. I tried in vain to get my glans into her hand to rub on it and get stimulation, but if I was pulling back too far she would move her hand with me to keep me from getting too much stimulation.

This went on for well over an hour. I was close to the edge for about half of it, but just couldn’t get there no matter how desperately I thrust. I was moaning and writhing with frustration for quite a while. Finally she let her hand go about half way up my cock where I had a little more sensitivity and I thrust with everything I had for probably 3 minutes or so. I was sweating and panting, but finally managed to reach orgasm.

As wonderful as it felt, I was super horny again within a few hours. I have experienced this before after the first orgasm following an extended period of chastity. The first orgasm doesn’t leave me satisfied and actually intensifies my frustration for a few days. So, I decided that my break from the cage was over. The temptation to masturbate was too intense to resist without the use of the cage. Which is good because the next day she said not to expect that again anytime soon because her hand was sore and cramped from it and she doesn’t want to do it again.

All five kids and my wife have had the flu this week. I’m hoping she will get well soon. I really want to have a talk with her about our goals and plans in the bedroom for 2018. It’s a discussion I have never been able to get her to have with me, but I’m hoping this will be the year.

The one thing I want this year is for more communication from her regarding sex. She never tells me what she wants, she never communicates frustration or dissatisfaction until well after the fact. She expressed some frustration recently regarding a night when she claims she was wanting some action but I was busy with house work. This was probably two weeks after it actually happened. So I asked if that was the only time and she said no. She said that she wants sex more often than I realize and feels frustrated I don’t initiate more often.

This led to a long discussion about communication. I confessed to being frustrated as well, I would also like more sex. But with her constantly complaining about being tired, or achy, or any other thing, I never feel like it is okay to initiate sex. I told her she can’t give me “unsexy” signals all day long and expect me to feel confident initiating sex with her.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I feel for you, I had a past relationship where she was uncomfortable talking about sex or her needs. By the time she felt upset enough to confront me I really didn’t know which instances she was referring to. I kind of stopped initiating because getting told no was causing resentment and a lil bitterness. I left it up to her, and then she complained that we weren’t being intimate...it was like a loop we couldn’t get out of.

Ultimately we didn’t work out because we couldn’t or wouldn’t communicate. So I hope you two find a way to talk, to listen, and to come up with a plan. One of the best parts about being caged is that it takes the decision making of it and when out of my hands, but that doesn’t encompass her needs, sometimes she still wants me to please her without being told. She could always tell me, or physically do something that would let me know, but I have a feeling sometimes she wants me to figure it out.

SoftStart likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Wow they all have the flu!!! I'm so sorry that really sucks it seems more rampant than ever this year. I'm glad to hear you are feeling more confident talking about sex with your wife and it sounds like she's opening up a bit more too. Although my wife and I only have one child she is in graduate school and that consumes all of her time so I'm sure 5 kids is no easy feat plus her other struggles with sex. My wife often comes into the bedroom at night with a tension headache or achy muscles from stress so I also do more massaging and caressing than anything else. I know when I come home from work and I'm hanging out with our 4 year old he can wear me down to nothing by his bedtime and any energy I had left at that point is usually gone by the time we get him down for bed. So I sympathize with you both, and I hope you're both able to have a good discussion on the topic. I'm rooting for you :)

4. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Maybe you could give her a small massage every night, and then judge her receptiveness from that?

At the same time, you could work in a few kisses to her belly or her mound. I've found that you can work things in (so to speak, LOL) by *normalizing* the steps.

If you kiss her belly every day for a month, then giving her mound a quick peck will be OK. Then a kiss on her mound for a couple of months will be OK. After a few months of that, a quick peck on the lips will be OK, and so on

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Just posting for the sake of venting frustration. After going quite a while without erections or orgasms, I am feeling the frustration of readjusting to chastity. Ugh. So many things trigger me yearning to be hard. Catching a peek of my wife naked as she dresses, her giving me hug, etc.

I can’t wait for this phase to be over. I forgot how much it sucked.

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  6. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Same happens to me after my scheduled reliefs. I'm actually hornier for a couple of weeks.

7. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Well 2018 start a new session Jan 16 after my yearly doc appt -
    My wife currently having no interest in sex - she been battle several on going issue - so I am going locked for while - I have 4 days from now to late June I might have to unlock family flight trip - the next 4 days in mid dec.
    So could be unlocked for a 8 days for the year - and not cheating since I will be with the family.
    I hug my wife morning and evening kiss her and tuck in bed since sleep before me. She 1-2 everyweeks wants a back rub but nothing more
    So 2018 will an interesting year for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice