Placed order today...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chaste-pegged-switch, Jan 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste-pegged-switch

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Today was the day. After much measuring, evaluating, etc. my wife and I decided to order a Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. We also ordered a locking cock ring so that I can at least wear that at all times. Then she can swap in the cage when ever she likes.

It took us quite some time to decide on this as our first custom cage. There are just so many intriguing models out there. We are going to postpone the style with a urethral tube until we figure out how permanent chastity will be in our lives.

It is going to be a long 5-6 weeks waiting for it to come! But in the mean time, my wife and I have much to discuss and can always make due with one of our off the shelf models. They just don't work well for long term.

Very excited, a bit anxious/scared, and very hopeful. Looking forward to this journey!

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Hey there!!!

Just WAIT till it arrives!!!!!! You think you're excited NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be over the moon when it's in your hand and then locked on!!!!:):):)

There's nothing quite like knowing you're wearing something that has been made just to fit and chastise you and you alone....

Well done!!

Kindest regards

J.

3. Chaste-pegged-switch

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    We also ordered a single ring locking cock ring. I ordered an oval ring for both and locking screws for both. Within minutes I received an email from Mistress MM at Mature Metal requiring a call from my KH before she would send two sets of keys.
    I informed my KH that she needed to call and talk to Mistress MM about the request. In the mean time, I emailed Mistress MM and explained the intent. Keep one base ring on at all times which would allow my KH to switch back and forth between the cock ring and cage at will.
    Mistress MM provided some very valuable guidance. Oval rings are best for chastity cages while round rings are best for the locking cock rings. Additionally, I had made the inner diameter of the cock ring the same as my chastity cage which she recommended against. Mistress MM stated it is better to have the inner diameter of the cock ring allow for a full erection. And lastly, she informed us that only one locking screw would be needed.
    So I had to ask my KH, for the first time, to have permission to have an erection so that I could properly measure. I promised not to orgasm but to let the hard on recede once a proper measurement was taken. As Miss is traveling for business for a couple of days, she allowed it so that the order would not be held up.

For me there were two very important take aways from this. First the level of customer service and assistance by Mistress MM at Mature Metal. Second, this was the first time my KH and I have interacted in this way, me asking for permission for an erection, promising not to cum, etc. and the first time she took control. It was incredible!!!!

shynysteelynx likes this.
  4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Excellent choice.
    I've been really impressed by my interactions with MM.

Chaste-pegged-switch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice