PIV

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Oct 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    #1 buildup, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Anyone not allowed PIV and why?

Our situation is that I'm not allowed PIV during chastity. My Wife compares it to being used like a sex doll and is adamant that it's not happening. I've excepted this situation so I don't pester her for it. To be honest, I find total pussy denial erotic during chastity. I'm not allowed oral either.

Also when in chastity I'm more likely to agree with this radical feminist statement I found online:

"If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips... then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone?"

2. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Denial in any form is hot. You are a lucky man. Enjoy!

danijean001 and buildup like this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Wife seems to be off PIV. Probably a middle aged thing and not uncommon.

Sparkyweld and danijean001 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Seems like Wonder Woman and I go through spells of her not wanting PIV or oral but it goes back and forth. A lot of times 1-2 months will go by without but we’ll have used her hitachi wand or my fingers to get her where she wants to be. Sometimes I’m denied PIV because she loves getting me off by giving me a hand job, she says it makes her feel powerful especially because of how easily it happens anymore.

On the flip side of things I’m going to disagree with that particular feminists statement. The kind of sex we desire is a personal preference and I know that on occasion, Mistress Wonder Woman likes me to be on top and giving her a good f@&$#¥g when she’s in the mood for it. I was very lucky last week because she was in the mood for it And I made sure I fulfilled her desires. What it really boils down to is if you respect your partner and don’t feel or act entitled to her body, because the truth of it is she gets to decide what’s allowed regardless what type of relationship or lifestyle you’re both living. The feminist you quoted has created a straw man argument, making it out to be that no woman ever wants a man inside her or to have his sperm inside her and it’s only men that want this. Obviously we know that’s not true, and to take it a step further her argument would apply to gay men who consider themselves bottoms wouldn’t it? Yes, women have definitely been taken advantage of throughout history there’s no question of that but to take an act of lust and love as well as how life is created and to sum it up as all of it practically being compared to rape is a bit obtuse for me.

5. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Theres another recent thread on this i think titled "pussy free"

6. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:

On the one hand (the rational level I suppose). I basically agree with you; but when I'm in chastity I find myself emotionally seeing it from her point and my Wife's. This chastity is a head trip

I've actually only quoted part of the radical feminist's argument. The rest of it on PIV, which I decided not to post here, is forthright to put it mildly.

7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    We used to have PIV sex 2 or 3 times a week before chastity . In the last 10 or 11 weeks (whose counting ) we have had PIV sex once . Oh course she gets lots of oral and toys and if I am lucky I get a release and milking every 10 to 14 days. That was before Locktober started , now it might be much longer for me. Like you PIV sex is not as important to me as it was . I very happy just pleasing her anyway she wants.

8. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My husband and I stopped having PIV sex about two years ago. We still make love in other ways, with my husband using toys on me, along with his hands and his mouth I used to give him partial blowjobs that we would finish with a handjob from me or on his own. Of course, that too has stopped since we started caging him.

I don’t think that this has to do with anything feminist on my part. He just enjoys focusing his sexual energy on my pleasure (known as “compersion”). I enjoy being the focus of his attention, both inside and outside the bedroom.

9. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    #9 GoddessMWilspoon, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    That is my favourite part of sex sometimes, probably because that's how I loved sex with my first long term partner as teenage girl-young adult.
    Now as a woman, I love knowing I get to take my dedicated slave's masculine and physically strong sexy body, intelligent mind, and sexual desires.... And make it submit to my domineering body and mind as his goddess in our FDLR - whether that be him fucking me as hard as I demand for as long as I demand it, or taking what I give him on the flip.

I do enjoy denial, but for my overall end being threefold better. Need PIV, toys fingers and oral isnt enough to satisfy. I like the human connection, knowing that if he's fucking me like a whore it's because that's how his goddess needs it and he is submitting to her will. If he's slowly grinding against my body, caressing kissing and worshipping every inch on my skin like a Goddess deserves, it's again because that's what I need at the time.
    ~~If I find it is changing to more his benefit, I'm learning to correct immediately. I too need to remain mindful and dominant during sex, particularly if I'm in a physically compromising position. I want him to enjoy it; just on my terms, OR THEN not at all.

Just remember ladies, make sure you're getting completely satisfied, which is something that sometimes we have to suffer through while training or denying his cock, body and mind to be better in its submission to us. Ensure you're getting physical mental and companionship satisfaction during this time, rather than it being another source of attention for him or sufferance for you that may hinder the overall goal.
    But in denying his body the attention it is used to, hopefully he learns to address your body and mind in other ways he truly needs as your man and sub.

Happy Locktober and keyholding ever after,

Xox Goddess M

10. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My Wife doesn't want or need any sexual pleasure from me. She has told me she enjoys me suffering through denial and that I become a good boy in chastity.

My-submission and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am not permitted piv because I was rubbish at it, so I am locked 24/7 and madam has a bull to see to her needs.

12. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We are now in a cuckold relationship, in which most of my sexual gratification is from other men. However, we have decided to make love occasionally without PIV in order to maintain intimacy between us. One could argue that it is not necessary because of my husband’s increased attentiveness to me when permanently caged.

13. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Actually we got into the whole chatistity/denial thing because my husband does not like PIV due to experiences with his ex forcing him to 'perfom' when he did not want to because it was the only kind of intercourse she would sometimes allow.
    We have also discovered my husband may have some sexual trauma that also has an impact, and PIV is just not easy for him to get into.
    Personally I like this change in dynamic, I think it suits a female dominant to not be 'mounted' by anyone. I do think PIV in it's nature is a dominant act, and a submissive male like my husband might not be attracted to it for that reason. Also since we've not had PIV for more than a year now, I am actually discovering I like what we are doing now. The sex act is much more gentle, more focussed on exploring each other's body and much less on getting to PIV as a final goal.
    So I think I'll keep it this way, it saves me a lot of discomfort and he's good enough in sexually pleasing me otherwise.

14. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    @MRS.Lilith
    You are the best wife/lover/mistress/friend I could wish for. I am eternally grateful for your love and company.

15. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    This is exactly how my wife thinks. When we started a few years back, there was no PIV. At one point she said, "I miss getting fucked hard when I'm coming. If it's really up to me, you're going to do that when I want to."
    Although often times, I'm made to watch her while caged, PIV is on the menu when she wants a pounding (her words not mine). I'm still rarely allowed to come and when I am, I'm never told till the last second........she'll say something like "you have 15 seconds to pull out and cum on me."

16. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Permitted only when Miss A wants that, only in the position that she wants, and only for as long as she wants it.

Chances of me "completing" inside her are very remote.

danijean001 and Miffy like this.
  17. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Wife likes to ride me like there’s no tomorrow when she unlocks me, first my dick and then the face dildo..... that’s multiple times on day one, unlocks are usually from Saturday 6am to Monday 6am. Sunday She’ll ride me as much as I’m able and them make me cum as many humiliating ways as she can until I dry heave, usually I’m begging to be locked up again......

It’s a great life if you don’t weaken ;) I’m her “dirty boy, her live dildo and her voice operated sex toy”

18. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    My wife is no longer into it! She mostly pleasures herself with a toy

19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m not involved with anyone right now.
    But my desire for PIV and blow jobs is minimal.

I prefer to give pleasure orally and receive anal.

I’m not sure why, although I have a few suspicions.

danijean001 and PauloChaste like this.
  20. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    PIV is the only time i'm allowed a full, non-ruined orgasm. But PIV is coming more uncommon. For various reasons, it's only happened once since we got back from vacation in mid-August. Sometimes its been because of low sex drive, but other times, her sex drive has been high.

21. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Stopped PIV over 14years ago when I became Her 24/7 housemaid slave after retirement. total I have been Her slave 20years, during that time W/we would on special occasions PIV. once I retired, Mistress still worked another 10 years. So changes started and my duty and rules changed, Moved into the room next to Her that She called the maids quarters, Moving there I would not bother Her sleep while I took care of my new job, Her and the House. Even though She bought me, kinky maids outfits She felt they were great for parties or play. She bought me working maids clothes gray and black, To be honest I do not miss it, Because from the first day I met Her and looked in Her Beautiful face I knew from that moment I would serve Her, Love Her, for the rest of my life. Some couples have to have it and That's Great, For me, I serve my Beautiful Mistress She knows my needs and wants, for me on my knees next to Her as She pets me I am in Heaven, it is where I belong :)

Mash2214, AprilC and danijean001 like this.
  22. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    It how my wife thinks, I am not allowed to have ejaculation in her in any case and I am rarely upon her.
    Se loves PIV when she wants it and stops when she wants, most of the time I am just a "warmer" before a huge dildo and a magic wand.
    She decide all and most of the time we have sex 2 to 3 time a week but she can have period of 1 month without any needs or desire of PIV.
    I love PIV even if I get frustrated with it all time. Les summer I had no PIV in two months, plenty in September, zero in October.
    More time pass more she consider me as her pet/slave/maid and get used to rules.

danijean001 likes this.
  23. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    For much of my life I have felt that a submissive should not mount his Domme, it suited my submissive self to withhold from PIV and pleasure my wife in other ways. I think she preferred that as much as I did. I agree that PIV is a dominant act and should not form part of Femdom relationships.

Rectrix, danijean001, Penney and 2 others like this.
  24. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We are in cuckpld relationship and her needs for PIV is fullfiled by her lover.
    Still having sex but not in traditional way.

25. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and i have PIV once a month or sp. She is always on top and i am not allowef to move unless She instructs me to. I have not cum inside Het for maybe a year and a half. She uses a vibrator to give Herself an orgasm after She becomes bored woth me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice