Pinching and Burning in the scrotum area from the A Ring...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Chastsecond, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Hello,

I have the HTv2 device, and I am going on a 2 month stent, but only 4 days into it right now. I have had stents before that were longer.

The problem that I am having is that it rides up my shaft when [attempted to get] hard, and slides down (via gravity) my shaft when sitting/standing/walking/etc... Both painful because it starts to pinch the skin in my sack and starts to burn.

I am going to get a smaller ring as I know that I can put two fingers easily in the ring. But is that the issue? Is the issue that the base ring (A ring as I understand it) is too big? And when I get the smaller ring, will it move as much, or will it cause more pain?

I can't go with metal because of the fact that I have to go through security screens all of the time, including the airport. But I do like how the device feels when I tuck it the way it is supposed to be; and I plan on going the full 2 months that my wife have set for me.

Can you offer any advice?

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    No one said chastity was easy. The sissies here are a tough bunch. :) Like wearing my wedding band, it took months to get used it being aware of it all the time. The skin on your scrotum will toughen up like any skin will after continuous rubbing. A scrotum callus, if you will. If I take my Jailbird off I have an almost permanent ring about my scrotum. It was not until the 3rd year that my Jailbird started to feel very comfortable. By the end of year 4, wearing it is no more difficult than wearing my wedding band. I rarely even think about it these days and feel naked without it.

Do not make a rookie mistake and try to put it on and wear it for days. You need to wear it for a few hours each day and then gradually increasing the time you wear it. It took me 3 months to wear it all day and another two months to wear it 24/7. I occasionally got burning balls which can be caused by several things, some chaffing and other uncomfortable things. I just powered through it as long as there was no redness or any sign of sores.

Some tips would be to get used to wearing it slowly. Many guys put it on and try to wear it for a month and when their balls are on fire they never use it again. Baby steps. Good hygiene is essential. I use a squirt bottle of water after I pee and then a swab to wipe dry. I shower every night and use a handheld showerhead to reach all of the spots on my penis and balls. I also apply a silicone lube liberally because it lasts longer and is cheaper in the long run than water based lubes that have to be reapplied often, or at least often for my comfort.

As counterintuitive as it may sound, the smaller the ring you can wear, the more comfortable it will be. That is because a tight, but not too tight, fit prevents the ring from rubbing you raw. Most of us started off with the larger ring and then went smaller as time went by. You body gets used to it. If you can just get a fingertip between skin and ring, you have the perfect fit. Also the shape of the ring and what it is made up, has an affect. I went through 5 devices before throwing in the towel and buying a custom made cage that fits like a glove. Have fun and don't rush it or you will spoil it for yourself. It also helps a lot of you are doing it for a keyholder you love. I could not make it more than a few days if I had the power to unlock myself. Good luck and remember that there are no rules or prizes awarded for going the longest. The important thing is to enjoy it.

boisub likes this.
  4. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I am on day #5 now, and the longest stent was 9 days. And the first few days both this time and last time were okay. The first few times that I tried it, it was about 2-4 days long.

I took a look at what @bincorona had said, and for the first time I looked using the camera on my phone at what is underneath me, and it was indeed bunched up. Given that and what you said @Vinny, I agree that the smaller one may be better. I am now fine with the pinching, but I have to readjust myself about every hour or so, and depending on how I sit. I am going to ask for a standing desk soon. I also feel that when I get the smaller ring, it will fit better as you said @Vinny that it will stay put and callous up better in just one area as apposed to the whole sliding path that it has now.

I want this to work, and I promised my KH/Wife that I would be in here for 2 months, and by damn, I'm going to live up to it. I also want to get a Mature Metal based on the reviews that I have seen, it seems much better. My only problem is that I will have to swap back and forth between devices before I fly.

Am I on the right path here? Thanks again everyone!

worldwidesub likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Do not go nuts about flying. Do you normally jerk off on a plane or in a terminal? :) Just carry your new Jailbird (my favorite) and put it on at destination, take picture and send to wife. We only have one life and no sense to be uncomfortable if not necessary. Nothing bad happens if you take off you cage for practical reasons. I learned that the hard and painful way.

My biggest problem initially was sitting on my balls. Now I naturally sit on the edge of a chair and slide back rather than just plop down on the chair. Lubricate the bottom of your scrotum as it helps with the bunching up. Also move it around once in awhile as that can remove any pain almost instantly. My wife is always asking me why my hands are always in my pants. I tell her it is to adjust my junk to be comfortable. In public I have learned to do so undetected. Worst case is use a stall in a public restroom.

When I got my Jailbird I was afraid to shove my balls through it. The ring seems so small. The trick is to get one through and leave you penis outside of the ring. Then push the ball to the side so you have most of the ring open and slide it down as close to your body as possible. Then reach down and push you other ball through it. Then stuff you penis inside the ring.
    All it took was to wake up one morning with my cage completely off of me to realize that my balls can be compressed quite a bit with no pain. If they can both fit through a 1/2" gap without waking me up, then pushing them through a ring is no problem. Lube your scrotum, even the folded skin. One last tip is that if you lube the inside of the cage and your penis, water will bead off of it if you use silicone lube. Like water off a duck.

If smell is a problem, fill a squirt bottle with 20% cheap mouthwash and 80% water. Makes your junk minty fresh.

boisub likes this.
  6. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    After reading pansy tarts pinned thread on the mall devices page I no longer think I need to go smaller on the a ring. I am actually going bigger to try and find the smallest size that does not wake me up during the nightly erections. I went smaller at first and actually had more issues. Even most people on this forum were saying go small as comfortable. Problem was I was comfortable during the day in most smaller rings but constantly getting woken up at night.

Hoping to find the larger base ring size that doesn't wake me up at all in the next day or so. Will try again tonight with the mature metal sizing rings. Tried 1 3/4 and still was woken up last night.

Just wanted to point that out for something to consider. Read that thread as it might help.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    you might want to try an oval ring... when flaccid, the circumference isn't so critical, but when hard or trying to get hard, if you are not the same shape as the ring, then you'll get point pressure.
    The other thing is that while the pain comes from the ring, the ability to get erect depends on the volume of the cage.
    If the cage volume is small, then you won't have room to get erect, so the ring size isn't then so critical.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice