Pinches, rashes and hygiene

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by OwnedSissySlut, May 16, 2020.

1. OwnedSissySlut

OwnedSissySlut New member

engineer
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Hello,
    My @MistressO&sissy and i reached a corner stone and we could use some advice/votes
    So until now I was mainly locked in a xsmall bird wire cage, because my worm is tiny and it fits, but I have too much foreskin which complicates things. I will describe 3 options with pros and cons

1. Wearing bird cage.
    Pros: she loves to see me in a tight fit so my thingie has no room to grow, plus there is plenty holes in the cage for her to tease me and keep me frustrated for her amusement while she has as many orgasms as she pleases. For me it's easier to hide the bulge in clothing
    Cons: foreskin is pushing through the holes and gets pinched often, when I pee standing I have to pee in my hand and some gets stuck on the way so I get my clothes wet every time and taking it off every time defeats its purpose

2. CB6000s black
    Pros: my Mistress loves to see me embarrassed by the fact that it's bigger and it shows through clothes. It's more easy to pee and stay locked for more time until cleaning is required
    Cons: I am very ashamed in public with the bulge as it clearly puts a cock like growth on a 100% passable trans bitch look, which not all people are ok with. She doesn't like the freedom of growth I have inside it

3. Cage usage only occasional, not continuous
    Pros: she can still play the humiliation game if she forbids me to wear panties and my wormy accidentally grows under a dress or skirt. No cleaning issues or discomfort
    Cons: duh, it's not a continuous locking, which would void the reason why she wants me locked on the first place, that is to have absolute control on my worm, when/how/if to grow and certainly to cum, which might be an absolute requirement for our loving D/s relationship

We are now at stage 3, but I know she only unlocked me out of love and care, but in fact she is not that happy with it. So, we could really use some advise, maybe even a vote count...https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5ebf8f46e4b09a2d524dcb69

Thank you for your patience and for tl;dr

MistressO&sissy likes this.
  2. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    First lesson for a sissy, peeing never standin up.

3. OwnedSissySlut

engineer
    Local Time:
    I am not, but even so, it still goes everywhere due to this extra skin :(

4. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Yes always sit to pee. Pull the skin down some to expose the head when putting on your cage

5. OwnedSissySlut

engineer
    Local Time:
    I tried that, but because there is too much skin, if I pull it down, it gets instantly pinched when I mount the cage on the o-ring

6. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    The problem with the wire cage is exactly that - the surplus flesh sticks out and pinches. I've switched to the HT v3 which is enclosed - the only bit sticking out is some spare flesh at the back of the tube, which is between the back of my cock and my balls, and doesn't get near enough to the ring to be pinched. I started with the smallest - nub - size, but found that there was too much squeezed out flesh, so changed to small and this is OK. Most of the time my cock is smaller than the tube, so there's a gap at the end, but that just adds to the humiliation - 'not even big enough to fill a small size cage'! It's a great device - small and compact, so no excessive bulges, and the lock is built-in, so no noisy flapping padlock. Regarding pissing, I wouldn't entertain the idea of doing it standing up - accident waiting to happen!

OwnedSissySlut likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    maybe you should look for another cage design, something that is intermediate in size between the two you have. like the one suggested above. something not so big as to create a bulge, but with room for your cock. good luck.

8. OwnedSissySlut

engineer
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your help.
    @MissyB, I had a ln educated guess that no mistress would choose option 3 . I actually added it because I felt that @MistressO&sissy would like to see other opinions
    @Nubuser, that looks pretty compact. I love it, especially since it has no rough corners. I ruined a few pairs of panties so far with the bird cage and @MistressO&sissy când really rub herself on the cage without risking to get scratched.
    Someone reviewed it as being not safe enough and his/her cock can slip out. Do you find that as a concern? I would get punished if @MistressO&sissy would find my thingie out of the cage for unknown reasons.

She will decide how I will continue to be denied.
    Also, thank you all for voting...so far I see a tie between the 3 options. It's great to have a group where this kind of dilemmas can be approached and see what others think of it.

MistressO&sissy likes this.
  9. OwnedSissySlut

engineer
    Local Time:
    Looks like the poll in my post maintains a perfect balance between the existing options

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    i think that you having lots of the skin is a bother innit. i was done as a baby so i dont have that but i have read that some folks on here have had it done now they growed up so you cud ask your Mistress if you cud have it done and then it wont get all in the way and the cages you got migt be ok then.

OwnedSissySlut likes this.
  11. OwnedSissySlut

engineer
    Local Time:
    Yes, we have been planning just before this pandemic, but now it's a little more complicated. So yeah, surgery is definitely on the paper.
    Until new cage or surgery, I guess Mistress will choose on of the 3 options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice