Piercings, chastity and long term wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maid madeleine, Mar 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Hi everyone. I am somewhat of a newbie to the chastity lifestyle and have a few questions that I'd love some help with. A little background on my experience thus far: I bought a cb3k about 18 months ago and have been experimenting with being locked up in it. I've finally found the most comfortable and secure fit, trimmed down the guide posts, etc. The longest I have been locked up without release to date is 21 days. I'm interested in being locked up for up to a month at a time (or more depending on my Lady's preference of course!) The pain from nocturnal erections is something that is posing a problem for both of us. We both love the idea of me being locked in chastity but she doesn't want me to experience the disruptions in my sleeping pattern (and subsequently hers as well!) or the lower-back pain that I suffer due to the device pulling away from my body during these involuntary erections.

My question is: Are there devices out there that any members have/are using that alleviate the nightime pain of long term chastity use? I've seen some models that have an open end to them. Does this help? Also I've read about prince albert and frenum piercings but I can't get my head around exactly how those work with a device. Are the piercings attached to the device? Do the piercings in some way inhibit the penis from migrating back inside the tube and slipping out of the back of the cuff ring? Also, what are the long-term, permanent effects, if any, of male genital piercing? Thanks in advance for any light you might be able to shed on these topics. GREAT site, btw! Glad to now be a part of it! sincerely, maid madeleine

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Greetings, MM!

As far as I know, there is no way to prevent nocturnal erections. It's just the way the body works. It will make a big difference depending on how much the length of your penis changes between flaccid and erect. Mine grows and shrinks quite a bit, so there is no way to prevent pulling out the back when it is soft. That is why I got a PA piercing, so there would be some way to tether the tip in the tube. If pain from an erection is a problem for you, you need a longer tube. However, the longer the tube, the more likely it is to get pushed on when you sit, especially if your car has bucket seats.

If you go with a piercing, keep in mind that you don't want to put too much tension on the piercing, as it will cause the hole to enlarge, and possibly eventually pull all the way through. A small chain or cable through the piercing will prevent pullout, but still allow back and forth changes in size. I am trying to find a way to secure a PA piercing without needing a chain. You are welcome to look at my albums to see what I have got so far, as well as a few postings under "The Mall" for more detailed descriptions.

3. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback and tips, Mark. I just viewed the photos of your cb3k modifications and am really impressed. You went full on MacGyver with your cb3k! Definitely got my mind working on the possibilities and logistics. Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice