Piercings and control

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by ronniCDTG, Feb 22, 2010.

1. ronniCDTG

ronniCDTG Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Has anyone ever heard of using piercings?
    She is considering have a piercing in the end of penis, and another in scrotum where flaccid penis lays..then attaching with a small padlock.....Would it work?....Could i live with it? Tried CB3000, but no matter which size ring used, might be ok for a few hours or day..but always rubbed sores.:butterfly:

2. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Like this?

i always thought this was a very nice solution . . .

Attached Files:

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Chastity piercings look hot, but are they safe and practical?

I have no piercing or personal experience in piercings, but I suspect the repeated ebb and flow of the length one's penis would put tremendous strain on those piercings, causing them to migrate, or worse, tear out.

I am very curious about what those with piercings have to say about this topic as it a chastity fantasy of mine to be pierced in such a way.

Good thread!

4. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    i know a number of gay men, both submissive and dominant who have a collection of piercings. None have issues and any good piercer will tell you how to care for a new one.

And you need to follow those instructions to the letter.

Skin flows around metal. It adapts. Getting hard and soft really is not an issue.

I would think a barbell through the tongue would be more problematic than a PA.

5. weezies02915

weezies02915 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well the first thing is to be prepared for is the healing time, the piercing at the end of the penis is called a Prince Albert ( I have that one) that takes about 4 months to 100% heal you don 't want to be tugging , pulling, attaching, etc until you are fully healed. Now the one underneith is called a Guiche, and I hear that takes a little longer to heal, it's location isn't the best for healing , I know in the pic it does looks great being controled by 2 little rings, but I can't see it for being 24/7/365 ( I could be wrong..lol) but it looks like it could be fun, and the piercings are not a total loss, you will still have them, and if you use a cage device the PA will stop any chances of pull out. One more thing if you do decide to get a PA try not to drink too many fluids, because after you get pierced you go home and sooner or later you will have to go to the bathroom, and guess where that stream of urine is heading... the first few times are a little tough, but you want to take it easy, opposed to if you have had lots of fluids before hand you could be working overtime...well thats my 2 cents

6. indignation

indignation Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Errr... shudder?

I've heard of this and read it in a few erotic stories a couple of times too. It looks nice but I see a couple of major problems with it:

1) It looks like it would hurt like HELL if you were to get a stiffy.
    2) The skin and sensitive parts are completely exposed - I could probably still have an orgasm like that... quite easily in fact.

7. dickorydoc

dickorydoc Junior Member

Local Time:
    Actual, it is not near as bad as you might think. The first pee stings a very little and only for the first couple seconds. After that, the more you pee, the better it is. Pee is sterile and has a soothing affect on a new piercing. "Stiffys" are not painful at all. Trying to use one will not be a pleasant sensation for at least 3 to 5 weeks.

8. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I've just got a plain old pa ring that's now up to a 2 ga. That fits through the CB3K and gets a lock. Or a plastic tag if I'm going out.

9. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I have an PA and uses a small german padlock (Germans are the best hi tech kinksters) with a wide titanium hasp. Lüstlock.de. Fidelity guaranteed even when travelling or being away for weeks. My wife locks on a small steel badge with her name and number engraved. Hard to cheat.

The PA and this lock also makes any CB very secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice