Piercing questions nipples/cock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissypantyboy, Sep 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Here is a picture that was taken a week after piercing both. The continuous rings are the best choice for long term wear and she says I now look like her own personal Roman Gladiator.

Six months have passed and now they are healed enough to not require daily cleaning and can be played with and pulled on just fine.

I found a lot of information about how popular pierced nipples were in ancient times. Pierced nipples were seen as a sign of bravery among greek and roman soliders. They also used the rings to hold their tunics in place.

Attached Files:

2. ringedjohn

ringedjohn Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    The stories of Roman Gladiators having pierced nipples are not based on fact - look at http://www.bme.com/news/jimward/20040315.html. Doug Malloy had a vivid imagination.

3. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    National Geographic advertises on this site

Your source is conjecture and basically an op/ed piece.

The one I list below and dozens of others, cite the same evidence, that ancient soldiers did pierce their nipples as a sign of bravery.

I can find many articles that dispute factual history. Since my source has avertisers like National Geographic, it is certainly more reputable than a body modification blog.

http://www.faqs.org/health/topics/70/Body-piercing.html

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Y/you guys are really making me want to get my nipples pierced! 10 times more sensitive...cuming from nipple play alone? oh my...fans self.

5. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    Goddess also likes tying little bells from the local craft shop, on my nipple rings, when we are at home. "I don't hear ringing! Get back to your housework or you don't get unlocked tonight!"
    :sex016: Sounds good when doing her too!

The little gold bell you see in the avatar is what she locks on to the padlock when she wants me to stay at home during my days off. No movies or bar hopping with buddies because the bell is very obvious when walking, even under clothes.

Another level of control over my behavior.

6. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow, what a great way of keeping somone grounded

Amber

7. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    It also keeps one sitting on the couch VERY still when a friend or family member shows up unexpectedly! She loves the look on my face when that happens. If I have to walk it is like a cat walking on eggshells. No quick hip movements! Ring a ding ding! "Did you hear a bell?"

"You need to stop listening to music to loud, because I don't hear anything..."

LOL!

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds like a sweet little torture!

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I agree!! id be trying to hold it still between my thighs

Amber

10. Hung09

Hung09 Hung09

Local Time:
    You can't keep it quiet because it is a round bell with the clacker inside where it can't be held still, like you could with a cowbell type.

It reminds me of sleigh bells.

She smacks me on the ass and you hear a ring! :whipbang:

11. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Goes well with this time of year, Hope my Lady doesnt think of adding a bell to my chastity

Amber

12. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a pair of panties in Ms Tinks' colours with a bell on the back. As a punishment I have to wear these for work, in the quiet environment I work the bell is very noticable. Try using the toilet with a bell on your panties as well!

13. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    as @locked_top asked in his status about opinions of him piercing his nipples,
    I decided to share, copy&paste some of my feedbacks here, to make it useful for others:

Q: pierce nipples or not to piece?

As much as idea sounds hot, I was always on the fence with piercing nipples. I have friends, who are happy , friends who are super happy (female gets orgasms from nipples easily after piercing), and as well very unhappy -> that had a lot of pain, that nipples become very irritable and they lost joy from nipple play.

One more aspect to consider: Nipple Enlargement. E.g. I am into nipple enlargement. And Over years I observe how my nipples are getting bigger. I imagine that if I would pierce them in one place, after enlarging this place would be not "correct"/"best" anymore + that pumping nipples with piercing may be not optimal or possible.
    (TL;DR- Enlarge (it may take years to have huge increase) your nipples first, then pierce ;) )

Therefore, to me risks outweigh benefits and nipple play is important (both ways giving and receiving). However if for someone "looks" or "symbolic" meaning are higher priority, I would say, "go ahead".

14. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Holy shit this is an old thread to resurrect. To add: I've never met anyone who's regretted piercing their nipples.

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'd love piercings but I'm just a scaredy cat

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    While it may be true that the faqs.org source is more reliable than a body mod blog, I wouldn’t feel too sure. National Geo ads are not the same as a National Geo endorsement, and have nowhere near the credibility of a an article published by National Geo.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My nipples became ultra sensitive after I had them pierced, I highly recommend it!

18. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:

19. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    I have a Prince Albert piercing for almost 20 years…the about 5 years ago my KH added a scrotal piercing. Neither one was very painful but after about 6 to 8 weeks started stretching ended at a 2 gauge or 1/4 inch diameter. She uses them for a variety of scenarios. 6F2E2F15-CDC8-4A94-B1E9-1D89327D107C.jpeg 59E6C20C-708F-40C5-A56C-D63E7D1A6A71.jpeg

20. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Personal experience here. The nipples are interesting., I was worried that the sensitivity would change or be reduced. I had, over a period of close to 15 years, trained and sensitized them. Prior to starting play in the scene, they were not that sensitive. Fast forward to 15 years later. When I had them pierced, sensation went DOWN. Initially. As the piercing heals, it becomes more sensitive. Much. More. Sensitive. As in, I can orgasm from nipple play alone.

As for piercing the cock. I have a frenum piercing. It has not changed sensitivity. I can't speak to PIV sex, as I have been pussy free for 10 years. But it has given my domme a "handle". The psychological effect of being in chastity, then let out to have her use the handle is... mentally... wow. Both are done as a 10 ga. I was originally a 12 ga in the nipples and then stretched down to a 10. The stretching process was more painful than the piercing. So if you want size, get the largest you want at the outset. The downside to a 10ga piercing is that there are fewer jewelry options.

The key thing I want to stress here is the need to HEAL. LET. THEM. HEAL. If they hurt after the piercing, make sure you are cleaning them using bactine. Manipulate the ring and spin it. Make sure it gets washed and Bactine at least once a day. It will take longer for them to fully heal than you realize. Some piercings never heal. If that's the case, talk to a piercologist and see if a different location would be better.

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  21. Yuri Petitebite

Yuri Petitebite New member

France, Paris
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hi Sissy Pantyboy,
    For my part I made a PA about 2 years ago, indeed we found it too easy to masturbate, even in a cage, without the PA.
    The pain is very bearable, and the bleeding, maybe 24 or 48 hours. I had borrowed a sanitary napkin from my wife to avoid staining my underwear.
    Concerning the stretching, it is done naturally enough without forcing for my part, today I wear rings of 5 to 7 mm depending on the cage I wear
    Concerning the PA and the cage, be careful to let it heal well before putting back a cage or pulling the piercing, for my part I did it after 2 months and it was probably too early
    You will find in my gallery examples of cage with piercing

22. Learningtosub

Learningtosub New member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM

23. Gcar1951

Local Time:
    Started out with a 12 gauge PA - currently an “0” gauge. After healing took about a year to stretch. If I were to do it again I would use an 8 gauge to start with, but ask your piercer?

Attached Files:

Yuri Petitebite likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice