1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pierced

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by chasteta, Nov 6, 2017.

1. For sure lol

2. Well, my PA hole is a 00ga,So there was some play. I did a lot of checking and squeezing and pinching. This was not a five-second operation. Measure ten, cut once. Once I felt the tip of the needle against the urethra I was able to direct it a bit.
    Yup sweating comes with the territory.

ineverknew likes this.
  3. Like the old addage says.... I cut it 3 times and it's still too short. Doesn't really apply but I like the saying. Nicely done:)

4. I was happy with my handy work. Thanks.

thundar likes this.
  5. yeah i guess that explains it. Thats one big hole. I'm only at 2 gauge. Did you have any problems urinating when stretching up that big?

6. I just sit. No problem. It comes with the territory. Having a big ring is awesome.

7. no i mean in the sense that the ring is bigger then your urethra opening. I noticed some hydraulic pressure when I went to a 2, seems like going bigger might make it harder for urine to flow past.

8. Oh. Yes that is true. However, things adjust to the size and the pressure reduces, it is a bit alarming at first and you do get the dribbles. Nothing tissue paper does not fix. But hygiene is an issue during this time.

ineverknew likes this.
  9. ok, good to know. That concerned me so haven't gone any bigger. But I would like to go to 0 gauge.

10. 0ga is not the bad. 00ga takes it to a whole new level.
    You will know when your ready.

11. Not for nothing..after all if she doesn’t like PA’s then she doesn’t like them. But...

...my PA doesn’t affect my ability to hit flies on the ceiling at all. Every time I use the darn thing, I have to wipe off my chest. One day I’ll be old & wont spurt so far...but I think that’s decades away. My PA doesn’t get in the way at all.

Plus....you can wear other types of jewelry besides a CBR...but I’m sure you know that.

12. I know I’m not a frugal guy but geez, you can have a pro do it for 50bucks! It was over in three minutes from chair to door.

13. If you had an ampallang don't you mean 3 directions?

14. I know that with apadravya it's front,top and bottom. An ampallang should give similar results of front, side and side. When I had my magic cross it was a 5 way spray.

15. im thinking lawn sprinkler LOL

kellysbitch and thundar like this.