Picking a cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Slaveboi799, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Slaveboi799

Slaveboi799 New member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Hey guys, so my girlfriend and I are looking for a cheap, functional chastity device that will keep me secure and will not completely break the bank.

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Check ebay and Amazon. There are many choices that are $30 or less. What works really well for one guy might be torture for another, since we are all built differently, so take reviews with a grain of salt.

Take measurements for your ring size. 45mm seems to be a common size. If you have time, it would be worth it to buy some sizing rings, because your concept of what "fits" will change a lot in the early stages.

Take measurements (morethan aa couple) of your flacid length. You don't want the cage to be longer than this measurement (a bit smaller is better for reasons that will be clear if you end up with a cage that is too big.)

I'd advise simple 2 piece steel designs (just a ring and a cage). There are some designs that are made of several pieces, and they are very difficult to put on without pinching.

Avoid plastic and run away from silicon.

Avoid hinged base rings unless you are thinking short term play only.

Other people may dispute some of the advice, because it really is down to personal preference.

Good luck.

3. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    He's spot on right. I would really avoid anything hinged, they pinch really badly

4. Ubercurious

Ubercurious Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    And be aware that foreskin is a pain in the ..... cage. It can pinch horribly if you choose a cage poorly, as I learned the hard way. Since I have an abundance of foreskin, I need a cage that is closed at the end (exluding pee hole ofcourse). Just something to consider maybe.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    As mentioned before check eBay and Amazon, AliExpress has a lot to choose from to, but most are on eBay any way. Just pay close attention to the dimensions stated, as they can look ok in the images, but come up very small!

6. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Ultimately the cage you choose is your decision and your girlfriends. Like everyone here your choices are many. Find what fits you. Metal cage or plastic cage. My personal choice is the HT V2. It's the only one I own. Oops it's the only one Mistress will allow me to wear. She likes it cause it's RED ! ! And RED is her favorite color. Mistress likes the way her property looks all caged in Red. It's your choice choose wisely. Cause once your girlfriend/Mistress put it on you and click the lock in place. Your cock and balls become her property. For her pleasure and enjoyment. Enjoy! ! !

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
  8. ljay24

ljay24 New member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    The above advice is a good start. You will probably move on to other choices to find what works best for you. DH Gate is another option for shopping. There are numerous other sites. Welcome to the Mansion!

9. HW&C

HW&C New member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Have a look at some of my pics. All bought from Dhgate for less than $20. Small metal seems the best overall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice