Pick one, teased and denied or wonderful orgasm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cincy, May 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Tease and Denial, edging, milking: All of these I favour over a short but mindblowing orgasm... but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good O as well... But it does curb my desires after and I'd prefer to stay "on" all the time, with T&D. ;)

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    BF would pick the orgasm. Of course, he'd have to ask permission to ejaculate. I'd, of course, deny it, so he'd have to eat it and get a tawsing. He gets 25 strokes of the tawse any time he ejaculates without permission. If he ejaculates without permission during supervised masturbation, or if I stimulate him myself when he's under discipline, he automatically gets "help" counting the tawse strokes.

The only time he's allowed to ask permission to ejaculate when he's under discipline, is during supervised masturbation or if I stimulate him. Usually, I deny him. Sometimes, I will bargain with him. If he does this, I'll let him ejaculate. Then, he can only ejaculate when I say it's OK. Sometimes, I hold off the permission long enough for him to ejaculate without permission so I can give him a tawsing. On top of that, he still has to do what he agreed to do in exchange for permission to ejaculate.

dereknor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice