(Pic inline) A370 Chastity. Does anyone have this cage?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by DrPinotNoir, Feb 23, 2020.

1. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Before I go ahead ask my KH to buy this at 40 dollars.

[​IMG]

Id like to know if anyone has this device. I am strongly considering asking my KH to purchase it and surprise me with it.

We have purchased about 15 different types in my quest for the perfect one and thrown them all out except for the A271 . now that we have mastered my cremaster reflex and the pain of my testicles retracting in the morning permanent chastity is possible. So this device looks really beautiful and more polished than my PERFECT My current favorite and my every day cage is the A271. I have two of these. to me this is perfect. in 45mm it is 100% inescapable. This one looks pretty.

Has anyone tried this? I know there are people like me that swear by the A271 which is perfect for cleanliness and security. This one looks more refined.

It has taken 3 months but I think I am almost to the point of permanent chastity (No pain where I have to safeword out) so a more expensive custom device is in my future I think. For her birthday I think I am getting her a key necklace and diamond key pendant from Tiffany's if you haven't seen these they are gorgeous and will be impossible to not see. I want regular people to know that I am owned.

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I have a plastic version. I bought it on purpose for a test run before investing in the steel version. Glad I did.
    I end up turtling easily, and it is frustrating getting back in place to pee.
    Also, my skin more or less flips over the end if the cage pressed against the body. I have doubt about cleaning and shaving that area.

Ultimately after the test run with plastic, it became a no for me.

3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    @Logit3x, like you, i am a big fan of the A271. However, i get tight testicles in the morning, especially in the winter. Can you share how you overcame this? That's the only negative to my chastity experience.

asa

4. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    I have bought 7 different cages so far. One of the first was the A271, and it is still the one I go back to most often. I have the same morning issue, @asastype type. I have bought some random rings to try for a different fit. I found a regular round ring replacement (supposedly), but it is still in transit. I have found with the erganomic style rings sweep back at the bottom away from the tube, leading to the need for a smaller ring to get an appropriate gap. I am almost a week in with trying a regular round ring in a bigger size. Going good so far.

The gap, by the way, was the reason I even looked at the A370. I needed a bigger ring, but needed to maintain a smaller gap. That part did work out. Too many other things did not pan out though, as I mentioned above.

5. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Thank you.. you prevented me from spending 20.. or spending 50 on the metal one. That sheath shape would do the same to me. Im not sure what you mean by turtling but if it is your tip coming out of the hole and getting pinched, your hole not lining up with the hole and urinating everywhere. from trying all the models I have I could see those both being issues with this one. However it DOES look nice.

Nothing like my A271 tho. That thing is perfect.

so basically we took 2 months off because I got frustrated. It hurts like hell and for me it is just the retraction on all the 15-20 different types I got 50mm was too wide 45mm was PERFECT.

however during the morning. Driving in the car.. whoa!!!! OW.. the burning

so we took off a month. I put them all away. The feelings we had for each other during chastity went away. She was cool with it. I was for about a month. THen I started wearing it again. Id put it on myself. Not tell her and I would wear it. I woudl wear it to work.. Id wear it all day and if it ever hurt at all. Id take the key pull the lock out and leave the ring on. I would wear the device and not masturbate but get a battery operated magic wand (THe 20 dollar ones on amazon work better than a full on hitachi! I dont know why but I cant get off with a hitachi. it is way too much. So I woudl masterbate with the cage on. Id leave it on and jsut kept leaving it on. Id take it off as soon as I felt the pain was too much. Id leave the ring on and just go about my business. Well about a week ago. I was noticing that it wasnt hurting anymore. So that cremaster muscle was relaxing. I had trained it like they said.

All the instructions I heard said dont go straight to 24/7 try it for a little bit at a time.

One thing I really enjoyed was sleeping with it on. I did that constantly for about 2 weeks. Id have it off during the day but before I went to bed I put it on. Id wake up in the middle of the night.. see my penis filling the cage and it feeling really good. Id go back to bed. When I got up in the morning Id take the cage off only to be put on later that evening.

I think doing all that desensitized me. Now I am used to it. No more pain.

With me having the key and being essentially free I trained myself. I think. That muscle is relaxed. I felt my scrotum today WAS retracted. However my testicles were in the cage secure and it didnt hurt or burn at all. It has been on for 3 solid says. Around noon yesterday I gave my wife my little battery vibrator and told her how I was getting off when in chastity. She told me I was bad and she took it from me. I went to bed last night with the cage on going into my third day without being out. At 4 am I felt her get into bed.

Then all of a sudden I heard a buzzing sound.. My wife had come to bed armed with my battery vibrator. She put it right on my tip.. about 2 minutes later I came. in bed, underwear on. Cage on.. a whole load of cum soaking my underwear. She got up and said "You better clean that up, you made a mess"

Today I was whining how I dont want to be in 24/7 chastity. She told me she doesnt care what I want. Now that it doesnt hurt we arent taking it off anymore.

So.. put in some time. I knew I wasnt hurting myself. It was just super uncomfortable at times but what I didnt notice is it was getting less and less so every time I put it on myself.

Now I am in day 3. no burning, no chafing. everything seems to be "great"

Well I guess this is my new life now.

Curious40ish, Guest 8028 and tvalex like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice