Pet Trap question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Caged.Desire, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    On the MM website the Pet Trap design is described as “for those who want a little less access.”

How much contact is possible in the MM devices? How much of a difference between the Jail Bird and the Pet Trap? I think it probably varies based on the tube size - it is difficult to tell from the limited images on the site.

I started with a HT2 and moved to a steel device when it broke. I want to upgrade to custom stainless. I’m glad I tried the cheaper steel device first as I learned how important the closed design is too me. With the new steel device I can get enough contact through the bars with my fingers to get off if I wanted. I really appreciate the frustration that comes from not being able to touch.

I thought I was set on a Jail Bird, but now I’m worried I will be disappointed in the design.

Thank you for insights.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I’ve had the jailbird, but mine was small enough that you would have to work at getting off. A shower head would do it, but I couldn’t really touch much of the inside with fingers, your cage might be bigger though with more gaps.

I also have an enclosed device from Rigid chastity which is similar to the pet trap. I cannot get off in that one even with the shower head or vibe. But that one uses a piercing to attach and that eliminates using vibration because it just plain hurts if I try. I imagine if I really worked at it for over an hour and it’s been awhile since an orgasm I could, but they really aren’t orgasm proof, more like orgasm resistant. Given enough time, energy, and thinking I think no device is impervious...but if you are working that hard to defeat it, you can probably save your money.

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    i have been locked in both the Pet Trap and now the Jailbird for several years. The Jailbird is much more open, lighter, can be made much shorter and is easier to maintain good hygiene with during very long lock-ups. The Pet Trap, while not fully enclosed, might as well be since "touching" by hand is completely impossible. The Trap is heavier, can't me made shorter then 1.75" i believe and is a little more difficult to maintain proper hygiene with, but it is possible with a little extra effort.

i personally love Mature Metal's devices and their exceptional customer support.

Best of luck.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    What are you thinking the length of your cage will be?

5. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    On my profile, you should see pictures from the watchful mistress, and the Pet trap.
    I hope it helps you get an idea

6. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    I’m not working hard to defeat, vibrators or pull out aren’t an issue, but I absolutely will touch if it is easily possible...

7. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    I took 17 measurements over a week using instructions from MM site - average length = 3” median= 3” and range = 2.5” to 3.5”

Subtracting 1/4” the cage length would be 2 3/4”. That is using the average measurement, your site says to use shortest which would result in a 2 1/4” cage length.

I’ve used a HT2 in the past and 95%+ of the time I completely filled the tube - in fact, one of only complaints was pain from skin pushing through the front slot and rubbing. I believe that tube is 2.35” (60mm) and think a little longer would be better.

I’m in a steel cage now with a cage length of about 2 7/8” and again the biggest complaint is pain from head pushing out end and rubbing. In this case I think the open design is more of an issue then the length.

A lot of info, sorry...

Forced to make a decision I would go with 2 5/8” or 2 3/4” I believe

8. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    I bought a pet trap before and I still have the details.
    I measure myself between 4” as fully flaccid and 5” when more relax. I believe I used the fully flaccid measurement as reference. Fully flaccid meaning active and busy and completely unexcited (not cold water or anything of the sort)

I ordered a 3” cage with 1/2” gap, and double ring (which is another 1/2”) which makes 4” total.
    The cage is nice and snug, but as I am uncircumcised, I wished it was just a 1/4 inch longer for skin at the tip.

So I’d say go for the smallest measurement, when you’re very flaccid, because that’s your state 90% of the day; then add a 1/4”.

I hope that’s useful :)

9. Metalman

New York
    Local Time:
    One more comment:
    I own a Watchful Mistress and a Pet Trap.
    They are both similar in look and style.

If limited access, and having the feeling of being enclosed in a solid tube (like an HT) are important for you, then the PT is clearly the right choice.

However, if comfort is more important, I think the WM is a bit more comfortable. It is lighter, there is more access for pulling skin and lining up in the bathroom, and for clean up.

Also, if you are uncircumcised, the PT ends up having little triangular shaped openings on the top, that can make the skin swell a bit if you get massive erections. (Although to be fair, it never got to a point where I had to remove the device)
    The WM with the more open design doesn’t have that problem at all.

10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Well the shorter and the smaller the diameter of the cage means the less open it will be. So with a 2 3/4" long cage there will be more open space.

11. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    The difference in access between my HT2 and MM jailbird is huge. I find the jailbird is a sufficient deterrent for me and is my go to cage because it is infinitely easier to keep clean. The HT2 is my travel cage, and makes me feel so much more controlled because if it’s closed design.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice