Pet Trap decommissioned

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lock4ever, Jun 11, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    So sadly my Pet Trap is going out of service. It wasn't optimal in a couple of areas for my anatomy, which was correctable, but eventually after getting within what I thought were good tolerances, I decided to finally present the idea to my mistress.

She didn't go for it. We had a laugh about it but honestly now I'm doubly bummed to keep it around.

So it's going back on sale, not to look for a better fit, but because the only thing keeping me will be the honor system. See the post in the For Sale if you're interested, otherwise, good luck!

Tips for MM devices:

1) Follow the measuring advice on the Chastity Heaven website for length, don't subtract anything! It's really the only mistake I knowingly made. A smaller device than your proper fit is not more secure or release-proof, the opposite in fact.

2) Go with the larger gap unless you know otherwise. For small increments, gap can be adjusted at home using a vice and wrench if you are mechanically inclined.

3) Order the included lock. Forcing a slightly different hasp through the drill holes was not easy or fun.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Oh man..

Sorry to hear it! :( At least you had a laugh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice