Persuade my wife to try chastity cage on me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Odyssey, Nov 29, 2022.

1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Try to not put any obligation on her... that may surely turn her against it.
    So, no statements of desire for her to "take control" or any other such thing.

It's probably best framed in terms of you controlling yourself... saving yourself for her, not making her feel that she's obliged to have physical sex. Masturbation is a "male weakness", many women have no idea how often a man can, and does if he can, masturbate, but the disadvantage it that it drains a man of energy, and diverts his attention away from his wife, once satisfied, there's no need to seek affection with her. Frame it in those terms and it may be much more acceptable.

Of course, if your sex life is less active, then you discretely wearing it without imposing on her will be no inconvenience for her. What you have to do is go through with it and learn and experience the changes it makes, you might both be pleasantly surprised. And if she is, she'll certainly agree, insist even, on you continuing. But you have to make the initial effort yourself, she won't know or understand what benefits male chastity will bring until you show them.

Don't worry too much about a cage being seen as a 'sex toy', just don't refer to it a such, more as a tool for behaviour modification. That's your behaviour of course.

With regard to 'toys', my wife really doesn't like them. We've had a couple of vibrators, they've been unused in the bottom drawer for years, in fact probably longer than she's been holding my key and enjoying having me in chastity. So, you never can tell, and there's plenty of hope for you and her yet!

littleguy3 likes this.
  2. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    A couple of things to begin:
    1, Does she completely control herself all the time? If not it seems unreasonable she thinks you should be able to.
    2, she is the one who changed and the fact she thinks desires that were normal before aren't nornal now is her problem not yours.

But it seems your options are limited.
    Do what she says and stop masterbating, or make sure she doesn't know you are pleasuring yourself, or ignore her and keep doing it whenever you want.
    The first one will make her happy, if you can live with it. The second may be the easiest, but won't help the relationship and could end up causing serious confrontation if found out. Third will definitely create confrontation and bring out the fact that you have a sex drive that needs attention, and bring into question who should take care of it if she won't let you take care of it yourself.

Going full confrontation will either fix the relationship, but it won't be an easy fix, or it will totally break the relationship.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Is she afraid that if you two have any sort of intimacy that it will lead to you wanting sex? You could explain to her that if she doesn’t want you inside of her that it’s ok and maybe she will let you finish yourself while wearing a condom to reduce the mess. Intimacy without penetration can be very fulfilling but without it, you are just friends and room mates.

you could also get a Kitchen Safe lockbox and lock up the keys for a few hours so that she understands that it’s locked away and no expectation of penis play while you hold each other, kiss, massage, etc.

She sounds to have a “non-confrontation” personality which can be very bad in a relationship because non-cons let things build up to the point that there is a ton of emotional baggage by the time they let it all out. By the time they really vent and address their unhappiness, I’d ask her point blank if she wants to stay together just to see how the conversation plays out. If she won’t talk, tell her that her actions and inactions tell you that she doesn’t really want to stay in the relationship.

Thongkini and littleguy3 like this.
  4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I feel it’s worse than this… I think they both have a non-confrontational personality.

bondinchas and Jessica Alexander like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Odyssey likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’m afraid you are right.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  7. Odyssey

Odyssey Member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    #33 Odyssey, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    Thanks for your thoughts. You are absolutely right about the non-confrontational personality - it’s a bit of a standing joke that the English middle classes are like this and I am maybe worse than most. Our first instinct in any situation is to say sorry! Beneath that though W is very strong willed and determined, me much less so.

The worst outcome for me is that we split up, so I would never introduce the idea. I think (hope) W feels the same way. We met first met at work where I was a nerdy engineering manager and W was a business strategist and marketer. She was so far out of my league that I would never have asked her out. She was clever, funny, good looking and very athletic - and aged 30 to my 44. She (subtly) made all the running and I just followed along in a daze. I now know that she had a rather unstable childhood and felt more safe and secure with me than with younger men. I don’t think that has changed. W still likes to feel safe and protected and I just love being with her.

Someone has suggested that I write a letter to open communication since W won’t talk bout sex. I plan to do this carefully and at the night time.

starflyer likes this.
  9. Odyssey

Odyssey Member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    At the right time - doh!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Just the other day, my wife and I we're having this discussion. I had to put it in terms she could understand. She has control issues when there are fresh baked cookies in the house. If they are out on the counter, she is going to eat them 2-3 / day. So she will have a few and then freeze the rest i.e. put them in chastity. This really resonated with her. I then told her that dopamine is the powerful drug that is released when she eats a chocolate cookie or a man has an orgasm but the latter produces many times more volume of dopamine than the cookie. Eating one, two or three cookies has a very small, unnoticeable affect on your behavior. 1-2 orgasms has a significantly larger, negative affect on a man's behavior.

captivatedbyher, Odyssey and Jay Sub like this.
  11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Love this analogy.

However, I now feel we need to have a full description of your wife as I’m envisaging her as tall, blue and furry…

Odyssey likes this.
  12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I think you've already read my description of her. She keeps her cookies in the freezer, although it DOES have a few dents in it. She loves / hates it when I make the sex muffins and, similarly, they end up in chastity within a day or so.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Wow that's awesome you are so lucky

Odyssey and SubSnuggler like this.
  14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    The struggle is real!!

15. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Written communications work quite well, whether on paper or by social media or email. They give both parties time to think, without the pressure of having to immediately say something in reply. I gently eased my very vanilla wife into embracing male chastity with a couple of hand written letters and quite a few memes (mostly those with just words, rather than the male orientated more picturesque ones!)

Sending her a meme image when you're apart and you know it won't be embarassing for her to look at it, (ie not when she's at work or with relatives) not only sends the appropriate messages that you want to make about chastity, it also gives you as a couple a intimate secret thing together, which by the nature of the meme is associated with chastity. That 'naughtiness' that you share deepens the associations with the topic, a gentle and subtle way of making it erotic for her.

Odyssey likes this.
  16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's an interesting question really I think. Firstly you are right. It's not really "enforced" if you are a willing participant. However over time the dynamics may change somewhat. In our case that's exactly what has happened. I was the one who initiated the idea of my chastity and Mrs Chaste was happy to "give it a try". So that's what happened and I have now been locked 24/7 and as near 365 as possible, for just over 10 years. Obviously in that time we have aged and our sex life has evolved somewhat. When we started out I was allowed out for a proper orgasm and to be inside Mrs Chaste fairly regularly. As time has passed this has become a very rare occurrence (I'm not complaining). We still have sex especially with me using my tongue, a vibrator and strap on as required. But the really noticeable bit to me is the fact that she genuinely means to keep me locked "permanently". I asked her (hypothetically) if I got bored would she unlock me. The reply was immediately "no!" That made the tummy flip. She says that she truthfully does not want me unlocked ever and the thought of it just doesn't seem right. In our relationship I am locked and that's it. What a change! So am I "forced"? Of course not really. But I am obliged to be locked, it's just the norm now and the decision is not mine. It did give me a slightly strange feeling when she told me "how it was". The "I'm not in control" feeling. If I actually think about it, I tend to swell inside my cage. And also I am still amazed that not only did Mrs Chaste agree to be my wife but that she genuinely wants to keep in chastity forever. Just for the record, I do get teased and sometimes, not often, "leaked" (ruined orgasm) as she calls it when she feels like it. I'll stop rambling now.

Odyssey and Rectrix like this.
  17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Damn. I feel like this is me in 9 and a half years! I didn’t expect it to actually go permanent and after 6 months (with no orgasm) the rate of ruins has declined already…

Odyssey and Chaste J. like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Like I say things "evolve" over time. When we started we were just 51 years old! Mrs Chaste was just starting to go through "the change". Now we are 61 years old and our lives have moved on a bit. Mrs Chaste got off quite lightly with the menopause but obviously things are a little different. And I am myself 10 years older (retired) and my focus is very much less on my orgasms. I genuinely enjoy giving pleasure to Mrs Chaste and actually enjoy being left frustrated much more than having an orgasm! In fact I find it takes quite a while for my "interest" to recover afterwards. I wonder what it will be like when we reach 71!

Odyssey and Rectrix like this.
  19. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:

As i said in another thread. It was my idea, now she enforces it

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ging-attitudes-then-vs-now.48693/#post-569831

Chaste J. likes this.
  20. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I started by self locking my wife wasn't interested in it at all but now she is my key holder, just be patient buy her a nice box link necklace and put your hey on it and give to her as a gift

21. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Wrong way around.

You're asking how to make your wife do something for you.

If you start by doing things for her, then it won't be long until she finds out or works out what's changed you, and she'll be hiding the key on her own initiative.

littleguy3 and Abstraction like this.
  22. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Early menopause and lack of libido often indicates lack of hormones. She should as a doctor about hormone replacement therapy.

23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Agreed! But I think most guys lose their motivation after a few days and can't see it through. That is a hard road for a lot of men.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. Odyssey

Odyssey Member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:

25. Odyssey

Odyssey Member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi, Well, I did finally write a short letter to W explaining that I love her and wanted her to be happy above all else and asking what she would like me to do to make our marriage work. The next day she explained everything. The menopause had affected her far more than she had told me. Memory problems and feelings of irrational anger and deep depression were all part of it. I was a target for her anger just because I was there and available. She hadn’t told me before because she felt some kind of inexplicable shame over it. She had already been seeing a doctor, without my knowledge, for some time, who did tests and finally prescribed hormone patches. These have taken a long while to really work but W is now almost her old self again. We can discuss the whole thing easily. When I apologised for masturbating and being selfish about sex while she was ill, she laughed and said that she’d take over that task in future - which she has done very effectively.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. I think we would have talked this through eventually, but the letter idea quickly opened the door to what turned out to be an easy, if very emotional conversation and we are now a lot happier than we were.

bondinchas, littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice