Permanent Non removable Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms.Linda, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I would love to be in permanent chastity, but would want the piece of mind that it can be easily removed by the keyholder in an emergency. Besides, I like the idea of the device being removable should the domme wish to do so, but flatly refusing to remove the device ever again! So close, yet so far from release, so to speak.

Permanent chastity would be my ideal goal if I could find a willing keyholder.

2. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    i like many chastity devotees do often fantasise about permanent chastity....
    full belts have there downfalls like chaffing hips,liners falling apart etc.
    if i had a wish, it would be locked in a CORRECT FITTING lori tube and having the radial locks filled with solder. as long as my keyholder gave me the occasional prostrate milking, it would be posssible and safe...
    i think this would certainly be the ULTIMATE gift a slave could give his domme, total and permanent surrender of his sexuality.
    i hope in time to come we see more people going to this extreme measure and share there experiences with us on here.
    the world would be a much nicer place if all males had there little things permanently taken away from them..

3. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
  4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chaste, as much as I don't mind you posting your link (put it in your signature perhaps) if you start spamming my site with it as much as you spammed FetLife I will get rather annoyed! :whipbang:

Just a friendly warning. :innocent0006:

5. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    I have removed it. Apologies. :anim_37:

Now in my signature.

(With respect, I did not feel I was doing any harm on Fetlife. I was merely trying to promote and advertise the group. So I was genuinely shocked and surprised to be accused of spamming. Funnily enough, a friend did the same on a Yahoo! group or two; promoting his musical project to interested individuals; and he was surprised to be accused of spamming also.)

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    It's fascinating that there always seems to be a "permanent chastity" discussion on some group or another - almost as if when one dies down on one group, it soon crops up at another.

I think that there have been some good observations in this particular thread, and it's worth noting that it's important to understand the difficulties in trying to make such fantasies real.

I must not have much of an imagination, because the tales of magic belts that bond with the skin and can't be removed, et.c, etc., leave me cold. Or maybe having spent the last six or seven years in and out of a few different devices, and learning to modify them to make them more comfortable and convenient for long-term wear has given me a good dose of realism. Frankly, I'm satisfied with something that can be worn for weeks or months at a time, and I have stopped wasting mental effort thinking about how to achieve it for any longer scale.

Our device of choice is my much-modified CB3k, which I can wear for several months straight, without needing to remove it. I have several criteria that I keep in mind, which may not be as important for other people.

For one, it has to be comfortable. That means no chafing, pinching, or irritation. The hinged rings of the 3k were terrible for this, so I switched to the older solid cuff rings - but even those need to be sanded and polished to remove the molding lines.

It has to be wearable under normal street clothes. Since I function in the outside world, I don't want a huge bulge in my pants, nor have to worry about a steel belt riding up on my waist. I can wear my 3k under a bathing suit - although it has to be the baggy kind.

It has to allow me to use a urinal. For some guys this is not an issue, but between my work and outside activities, I can't always find a stall. That eliminates the full belts (which Mrs. Edge doesn't like, anyway). I modified the tip of my 3k so that I can consistently use a urinal without dribbling on my pants. I do need a bit of tissue to dab droplets, but I can do this discreetly.

Hygiene. I've learned to use body lotion instead of baby oil. The oil tends to hold sweat and urine, which leads to some odor by the end of the day, and the oil is much harder to clean out. Body lotion comes out in the shower, and twice a day I flush it out with a plastic squeeze bottle of warm water.

Travel. Face it, people - metal detectors are not going away, and wearing your Lori's tube through airport security is begging for problems. When we travel, Mrs. Edge swaps the brass padlock for some plastic ones. Yes, I could be subject to a pat-down, and yes, some of the new scanners might pick up the polycarbonate structure. It's still much less of a risk than trying to explain the jewelry on your junk.

That covers the major stuff for me, and we've been quite satisfied at the duration that we can achieve. So, having proved that we (Mrs. Edge and I) can go for some relatively long terms, we then start talking about how hot it would be for a *really* long term denial. Our longest period was 8-1/2 months, but we've had a bunch of 2, 3 or 4 month sessions. What ends them? Primarily that my wife happens to enjoy intercourse, and also happens to enjoy me. We then take a short break, and go back, which helps keep things interesting.

We'll talk about long term lock-ups or denial, and since we both kink on it, we end up egging each other on until a couple of weeks easily becomes two months. Last night I was suggesting waiting until my birthday (6 months from now) and she responded "If at all," in her passion-induced fog. But will we? Probably not.

One of the things that we discovered over the years (and again, this is us and may not apply to everyone), is that one of the things that makes it interesting for both of us is the hint or suggestion of some orgasmic "reward" for me - even if it's not for months to come. She gets off not so much on the denial as on the *control.* To have me locked permanently removes that control from her - so what's left? For me, I can go almost indefinitely, but like her, I enjoy the idea of her *controlling* me, of her having the final say of when and how I get some release.

While we tease each other about something permanent, gluing the lock shut, etc., the fact is that a permanent device removes the one factor that makes it work for both of us: the idea of her control.

Before anyone ventures into a permanent arrangement, they should probably give some thought (after an orgasm, so they're not simply fantasizing) as to what, really, is the fascination with long-term or permanent chastity.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Marvellous!

What a wonderful, comprehensive, well written post. :sign0011:

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with MW. Well done! :) :santa-116:

9. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I also agree that tom's post was well written. As most of Y/you know, this is an avenue that tiff and I were exploring this past summer. Many thing have come to light and W/we now find W/we are having a different opinion on this matter. It may happen someday, or it may not....Right now, W/we are happy with the way things are and there is always tomorrow....

10. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    being lock full time never seeing or feeling your penis again have to think long hard on that one
    how would you keep it clean im wure you need more then just baby oil to clean the tube would start to smell after while

11. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I agree...good post from Tom Allen. Along the same lines, my wife and I no longer set target dates, denial periods, or anything along those lines either. Being human (and male makes it worse I suspect), if I know I get to cum in a week - well, I start managing towards that date. I slack a week out and become the perfect boy as the week winds down.

I know I can have an orgasm at any time she chooses, but I certainly won't get one if I dissapoint. That said, those releases are becoming more and more infrequent. I only really get to cum when, in her opinion, there is nothing really to be gained in keeping me chaste.

12. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    hi ms linda, being a long time chastity lover, i would definatly submit to permanent lockdown, providing my prostrate was drained every 2 or 3 weeks.
    i wouldnt settle for a cheap flimsy plastic cb either, i would want something like a lori tube that i knew i had no hope of escaping from, a couple of drops of solder into the locks and goodbye orgasms forever......[god im getting hot just thinking about it] with respect, dareena

13. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Thank you for opening this thread Miss Linda. My wife and I have also investigated permanent chastity. I agree with many of the comments that show how difficult it is to achieve this goal.

Piercing the penis is, in my mind, the only way to successfully attach some sort of permanent chastity device. If the male sub is considering permanent chastity, then having his penis pierced has no consequence since he won't be using his penis anyway. I have two penis head piercings (among others) that would accommodate locking on a permanent chastity device.

There's a piercing shop in Canada, steel werks or something like that, that offers stainless steel piercing barbells. Instead of traditional balls on the ends, they offer special non removable screws (customer must use a special screwdriver to remove the screws). These barbells can be used to lock on all sorts of chastity contraptions. So ... imagine a solid ring with a smallish diameter (maybe 1 to 1 1/8 inches) slipped on to the penis (making full erections impossible). Then using these locking barbells to hold a "cap" of some kind on to the penis head, thus preventing the wearer from sliding the ring off his penis.

I think this would work. Their web has many photos to gain a fuller understanding.

More interesting, in a fantasy way, is thinking about the consequences of such a decision. I know that the fantasy of permanent chastity is way more enticing than the reality. Once locked with no chance of removal there will be moments of sheer panic and terror. The loss of penis pleasure will be profound for the sub. If his "locked" state arouses his Mistress, he will orally pleasure her. She will have many orgasms while he will have none. He will feel intense "envy" as she peacefully falls asleep after a nice O while he fights of the intensity of his own lust. She may begin cuckolding him (why deny herself?) which will create more envy in her chastity sub as he watches her pleasure another man's penis and they both cum.

Humans adapt and so after months and years of permanent chastity, the male sub will accept his chaste life. He will justify his loss of penis pleasure by feeling "unworthy" of such pleasure. And finally, he will begin to vicariously enjoy his Mistress' sexual pleasure.

Permanent chastity can be done! Training a male sub to accept it will be intense hard work, but again, it can be done. We know this because there many true life stories of humans adapting to the most unpleasant situations. And there are true life stories (about once or twice a year) of some man cutting off his penis. They adapt because they are forced to adapt.

I could write pages more about this but will end for now.

marcus

14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that we need to look up the definition of "non-removable." Using a special tool to *remove* the screws seems to defy the basic concept, does it not?

And again, let's not confuse "more difficult" with "impossible." Steelwerks has screws with a specially machined head. But in the end, they are just screws, and can be removed.

Or the lack of sexual fulfillment might frustrate the man so much that he completely loses interest.

See, you are projecting your own fantasy onto the scenario. It's quite possible that somebody will lose interest in sex to the point of not caring.

I think that understanding the actions and perspectives of normal people in extreme circumstances is not the same as equating them to people who obviously have a mental aberration.

I'm beginning to understand that when men talk about permanent chastity, what they are *really* describing is permanent sexual arousal. Almost of all of the stories that I have read involve men who expect that they will retain some degree of arousal for lengthy and indefinite periods of time. What they fail to see is that eventually, arousal is not enough for your body. Without some way to act on that arousal, your body will either require even more stimulation, or it will stop becoming aroused.

Look, it's a great fantasy. My wife and I egg each other on with it all the time; it's fun. But those who want to turn that fun into a permanent (or even a very long term) arrangement need to understand the possible consequences.

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Closed by request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice