PERMANENT? Loctite and break away screw

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Minas bitch, Sep 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    So Mina just said we should make my device permanent. I am thinking using loctite red on the screw threads and making a break away screw head so the head would be flush stainless once torqued.

I have very mixed emotions of excited and scared...

This is me wearing the device in question. It is a 3d printed titanium device, attached with a titanium Prince Albert pin, and it currently secures with a high security screw.

IMG_0233.JPG

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I am sure the idea is hot, but you may someday need it off due to medical reasons. Emergency, appointment, or just plain irritation. I remember the problem last time the screw stripped...if you need it off, it could be even worse.

3. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    Yes removal in this case would be much harder than when I just had the screw stripped. But it ended up kind of fun as a semi permanent experiment. In all the time I have worn the device I have never needed out for irritation. Albeit that doesn't mean something couldn't happen in the future. If it is a true emergency, I am pretty sure they could cut it off (the device not the penis ;-). An appointment I suppose I would just have to deal with it. I have flown with it before. So there are not a whole lot of excuses I could even make.

Part of the reason to make it perminant is that every time I beg and plead enough that Mina lets me out and I get off, she regrets it. So she just doesn't want it coming of anymore.

4. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    No advice on the permanent lockup but what about getting a security box at a bank and keeping it there so she never has easy access to the key. They're also nice to have for important documents that you can't afford to lose.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I often wear devices with a PA. I used to think the same way you do but recently had an infection in my colon that spread to my bladder and ureter. I was unable to urinate, and let me tell you that is extremely uncomfortable feeling. Off to the ER to get a catheter. And I'm not exactly old, I'm only 43. While this may never happen to you there are lots of things in life that happen unexpectedly.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    If this is what she wants and she can then she'll make it happen. Relax.

Ace pic BTW

Minas bitch and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Minas bitch Perhaps it would be simpler if you just didn't "beg and plead" for a release.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Still think that is without reservation the coolest looking device I’ve seen. I just received a full new 3D printed device from Evotions, who I’ve had exceptional luck dealing with. It incorporates all the modifications I needed to make to the original device, which itself was a modified version of his standard design. If all goes well over the next couple months, It’ll confirm we’ve nailed down the optimal design for me, and at that point I would LOVE to scan the device for key measurements and design something similar to what you’ve got and have it done in titanium.

People don’t realize the expense and time commitment of the trial and error involved in getting something truly custom like that to be just right. Very well done.

As for permanence, I could never! The thought of it is exciting, and we all know there ALWAYS a way out. But you’d have to destroy that work of art! I’m on board with the bank safety deposit box idea. Maybe the next city over? A couple hour drive would be a great deterrent to my KH - any break down in resolve would be over with well before we got to the key.

Let us know what you decide to do!

Minas bitch likes this.
  9. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Beautiful device! But I also feel that a softy deposit box is a better way to go. Or maybe she has a friend who can hold it for her!

10. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    Don't do it....I with other that is a piece of art!! WoI'll be a shame to have to cut it off at some point.

11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Just have her leave the key at work so she won't have the key in "the heat of the moment". Then again, it can always be cut off at the hospital if there is an emergency.

Joroincharge likes this.
  12. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    As with the others, being permanently kept locked away from the burdens of orgasms is a tremendous fantasy as well as an extremely personal commitment to the Keyholder. I'm torn both ways, the practical and the fantasy. In your case, if you were to commit to it, I already suspect you could cut the device off given time. As with Vinny, it's the safety situation to be considered.
    Otherwise, give in to Ms Mina and your desires.
    Be well.

Minas bitch likes this.
  13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Or she can keep the key in a ksafe (kitchensafe).

https://www.thekitchensafe.com/

Ten days max, with power to add if she removes the batteries......:):):)

14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I have had 2 heart attacks and am retired and Mistress is away at work all day, so She is concerned about my cage needing to come off in an emergency. She got a nice little thin gold chain, choker style necklace, put one of my keys on it, secured it around my neck and then glued the clasp shut with crazy glue so that I can't get it open. In an emergency, I (or the paramedics) would have to rip the necklace, destroying it, to access the key. The other benefit of this approach is the frustration that I "enjoy" knowing that my key is so close at hand and yet not accessible. Works for us.

Jamie's-Locked and spider203 like this.
  15. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    From a safety standpoint I agree.
    As for the second part, it's a mindfuck if the cage get's sealed or permanently fixed on. All males want and expect to get to orgasm. That backs up your idea. As long as you have the illusion she will let you, you'll let her keep you locked. If it become clear you're never going to be released, you'll rebel, so why be that slave?
    I have that fantasy that Ms K/H will ultimately tell me to either enjoy my orgasm because it is my last or ask me if I remember my last one because it was. She more than likely won't because, as you put it, then she has no power over me. She says she wants me to have one when she wants so I'll remember what she likes keeping me from having.

16. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    You make these, right?

The main issue is really safety: "Can it be removed easily by medics in case of an emergency?"

Looking at your current design, it's not clear where you'd expect them to apply their snippers, or whether the snippers could cope with the titanium. If you were unconscious, then what would they do? So perhaps you need to create a new design with a more obvious place to cut... you could even have a "To remove" instruction etched onto it.

Everything else is down to potentially making yourself and/or other people uncomfortable. Your wonderful design just looks like actual jewellery - kinky but the juicy D/s chastity elements are not immediately obvious to vanillas. So freaky, but not traumatic to those who encounter it.

So if you can solve the safety aspect, then why not? Life is short.

Minas bitch likes this.
  17. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Just use a rivet

18. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Don't make it permanent. Mina might change her mind.

19. imasissytoo

imasissytoo Active member

Local Time:
    Think I would get rid of Mina and find a women who is not afraid of or detests a man's penis. It is Natural to have sex with your partner!

20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think that blob of glue will be a very imaginative keyholder.

If I were a blob of glue I would not be your guiding star across those precipitous emotional landscapes.
    I would not twist you up and mark you so deeply and free you and pin my beauty and cruelty and love to your heart.
    I would be
    A blob of glue
    Wouldn't you?

21. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I've thought a lot about emergency key access. The excitement of not having one, the risk of not having one. Putting a key in a safe-deposit box does not provide for emergency access. But what is the risk? Small but present. Several members here have stories. What happens if you show up at a hospital with a "perminant" device that needs to be removed? Would a surgeon, who's tool is a sharp knife, decide the easiest way to get a PA device off is to cut that little bit of skin? I don't know what complications may be involved in this but they are always cutting into larger and more central parts of the body. A little tissue on the head of your penis can't be that much of an obstacle. If you are a surgeon...

So my conclusion was that the medical community can easily remove PA devices when needed. Am I willing to risk them using that technique on me? Sometimes, but currently I have a spare key in tamper proof packaging in my wallet.

I love this idea.

Minas bitch likes this.
  22. Minas bitch

Local Time:
    Thanks!

Ha! In the heat of the moment after being teased and tormented...I can't help myself. What can I say maybe that's why I'm in a device to begin with!

So Giles and pokekey I think you guys have it right. In a true emergency unless the key is with me it does no good. I have never had the key with me. I do love the idea of the key hanging off my collar where it does me no good. So close but yet so far!

As far as emergencies are concerned. I probably have a larger risk of suffocating or getting choked to death from neck swelling in an accident with my titanium collar on that I do with the chastity device. Just as anyone wearing a titanium ring has a chance of losing a finger if they break it.

As far as the key holder aspect yes there will be no Key if you will. That being said if down the road she wants her penis, I am sure I could get out somehow. It might be a project. I might ruin the device. I might have to put my penis in a drill press. But at the end of the day it is still her choice. So in that sense she still has total control.

The important aspect is that she prefers the way I act when I am in chastity. That has nothing to do with someone holding a key, or the DS aspect of it. That comes back to the hormonal differences of being chaste and how the the mind changes after orgasm.

23. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
  24. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    The responses on this thread show that there really are two different flavours of chastity:

1. About control.

2. About being locked.

They are quite different!

25. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I'll admit to not having read the entire thread but I dont see what the issue is with following through with this.

From what I've read you get to places where you plead because you know you'll win in the end, and you probably can't really change that.
    So what's the problem with making a breakaway screw and using red loctite? If you ever really needed it off there's always snips that'll cut it apart, and you can just print another one. Lets face it, there's always a way to remove anything, just some ways are less refined and a little destructive.

I say do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice