Permanent Locking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cassandra Ashley, Jul 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    So what kind of rivet, exactly? Monel? I can't feature one using a rivet gun and bucking bar to set it. So you are using a blind rivet? Inquiring minds want to know!

2. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    We discussed this too but I think permanent can be seen in two ways. Permanent as in glued shut forever or permanent as in she will always have control and the masturbation is over. We felt the latter of these gives the keyholder more power. Once the glue is used the keyholder looses the power of choice to the blob of glue. She becomes denied of what belongs to her, if penis action is something which she desires. I can understand the glued denial for some if she has concluded that she doesn't need her penis to gain pleasure. I think I would worry about prostate health greatly though in this scenario, so milking and pegging would be a regular must!
    The threat is bad enough to be honest.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you want permanent, why nut just get a penextomy or use elastrator bands to cause permanent numbness?

kellysbitch likes this.
  4. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    This thread stopped back in 2016, so i thought maybe we could re explore it.
    I never thought I would ever be in a permanent chastity situation, but as the years passed. I was spending 80 to 90% of the year locked.
    Not until September 2018, my Wife/ Goddess and myself realized this was a life long lifestyle for us. And that absolute permanent chastity was one of her goals. I knew this day would happen, but was i really ready. We talked and knew there would be times it would need removed. But to a absolute minimum.
    We talked about relief for me, and she said that her goal would be once a year. However this would be over the next few years.
    Well two years later, and I am only allowed relief every six months.
    This is when she puts me though 2 weeks of cum training.
    In January 2021 we will start my cum training after 7 months now without any relief.
    She has told me that she will make sure I get through it, and have the opportunity to be inside her. Because she has a very special thing to tell me afterwards.
    I’m not a idiot, and have a good idea what it will be.
    I’m sure that she will now extend my denial to only once a year. Which is no surprise, because she has told me many times this is her goal.
    But I also think it will be the last time I’m ever aloud inside her.
    I orally please her 3 or 4 times a month, and she has earth shaking orgasms. This year we introduced a strap on for me to fuck her with, and she absolutely loved it. I could do her for a long as she wished. She said this is the best fuck she has ever had, and I don’t really every need you again.
    I didn’t feel hurt by that since all I want is to see her in total sexual ecstasy.
    I have started to get my sexual pleasure by having her get mind blowing orgasms.
    I realize my seconds of pleasure don’t matter anymore.
    We have lived this lifestyle of Femdom, then to FLR for years now, so I knew one day this would be my fate.
    The funny thing is, I almost want to beg her for permanent denial also.
    I know she reads posts on here once in awhile, so I guess I’m wanting her to know. I’m ready for whatever her decision is.
    She is a strong minded women, and once her mind and decision is made. There is no going back.

Danny15, asastype, tvalex and 4 others like this.
  5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have been locked since 9/30 without any removal. A typical lock session for me is 7 to 14 days and when we remove the device it usually gets a drop of oil in the barrel to keep it clean and lubed. My original release date was 12/31 and that has now been mutually extended to 111 nights. Two weeks ago, my wife wanted me to clean off the public hair and went to unlock the device.

either one of the tumblers slipped or something got in there and now we can’t get the key in. The short of it was hair removal took longer than normal working around the ring and bars but did get completed. Now when it’s time to unlock, she will need the vice to hold the cage steady while she drill the lock out. No problem, she has lots of experience doing this. She likes to mind fuck me by squirting crazy glue or Loctite in the lock when she is being particularly evil.

there is really no suck thing as permanent chastity, devices can always be removed.

Tom Allen and LukeVallentine like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, if we're resurrecting a thread on permanent chastity, I might as well give a plug to my matrix scale regarding being caged vs being denied.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-permanent-chastity-denial-matrix.35312/

I'm coming on up three years of both chastity and denial. It's not punishment, it's not because I was not a good lover, and it's not because we have some FLR. It just is a hot idea for both Mrs Edge and I to keep me permanently denied. We're going to keep doing it as long as it continues to be erotic for both of us... and considering how well she's been enjoying my Vixskin replacement, I do not see an end in sight.

7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    And it is entirely WORTH going back to the matrix......but do scroll down a few pages to see the latest edition.

I am still a "4/9"

Always good to hear from you Tom.

Tom Allen likes this.
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are quite a few changes from the original post, and it's confusing to read through the entire thread. Last year I clarified the scale and put it up as a blog post.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/the-chastity-denial-matrix/

9. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    @Tom Allen , I think that matrix is a great tool for people to consider their predicaments!
    If I may suggest, I think there's a "caged" definition around 6/7 that is "always worn, only removed for hygiene", or is that implied by the definition of 8?

10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't specify hygiene, it's more implied.

The scale isn't meant to be hard definitions. It's meant to more easily describe one's situation. It's to prevent people from saying things like "I'll be in permanent chastity for the rest of the week," and then having 3 pages of arguing over the meaning of permanent.

winky dink, Miffy and latexbound like this.
  11. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I wish there was a way to get that post permanently pinned to the top.

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The thread is a bit confusing and it didn't make sense until halfway through because we changed things. I guess I should write a new one, with the finalized scale at the beginning. It would make it easier to follow.

homebody and Kat9s toy like this.
  13. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    That might not be a bad idea.

14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As much as this is a fantastic idea and fantasy for many people, for my self and others like me it is beyond reality, I have a tightish and quite thick foreskin, and cleaning under it even in a cage was impossible, so now I am in a tube style total enclosed device, I have to be released to be cleaned for hygiene reasons.
    I’m not saying it’s impossible, just wanted to add my opinion.

16. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    My Key-Holder locked me permanently almost five months ago. When we met I was asked if I had a chastity device. It was produced, I was locked, it was made clear there are No plans to unlock it again.
    Not my choice. Her decision. Her enjoyment of it is sadistic in nature and gives her much pleasure over time. Discussions only ever end in her confirming her determination to leave me locked. I miss orgasms and erections but have accepted this as the reality of true Power Exchange. My solace is in seeing her enjoyment of the situation.

17. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    This is a very real problem. I'm very lucky that my method of cleaning inside my foreskin while locked works very effectively in my case. Otherwise it would be a real problem. Everyone is different and not everything works for everyone. Staying clean is very important and if an unlocking is needed for this, so be it.

18. Guest 3286

Guest 3286 Member

Local Time:
    All sounds very interesting I am looking for someone to place me in chastity as yet and new to this concept. The reality may make me think again if I get there. I am currently getting to grips with the site so apologies for my poor profile. I will be looking at sorting it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice