Permanent Locking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cassandra Ashley, Jul 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Cassandra Ashley

Cassandra Ashley New member

Watch People go to Work
    Long Island, NY
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    My Keyholder has sealed my Cock Cage with Liquid Steel. Earlier this date, I received from my Keyholder a "Master" lock that he had opened and had no key fro. He directed me to exchange the lock which I had on with his lock. After doing so, he directed me to use Liquid Steel and push the liquid steel into the key slot. Doing so, I am now locked without any way to be released short of breaking the device.
    Anyone have this experience?

MyDB, Pietje12, kkeeiitthh and 2 others like this.
  2. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I hope it will hold you for a long, long time! Happy trails. :)

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Nice one.

4. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Wish I could have this!!

5. Dave Francis

Dave Francis Member

Student
    Devon
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you have an amazing journey ahead of you. Good luck.

Sunny likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Easy enough to arrange....

lockit and FancyUsername like this.
  7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    “Wish I could have this!!​
    Easy enough to arrange....

Offering liquid steel sealing services now Joroincharge? ;)

lockit likes this.
  8. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Only if my wife could be convinced it was ok! It would be with me!

9. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I'm permanently locked in a Lori #5, the PA pin is sealed in place with epoxy. There's really no practical, safe way to cut the steel bars to get myself out. I've been stuck for a really long time so i've gotten used to it and accepted it by now.

Kepoke, Spike6411, tsw1 and 7 others like this.
  10. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    My Wife saw this and liked the idea and decided to put epoxy into the keyhole on my lock so now i'm also locked with the only way out being if i break the lock and/or device.

Sunny, Alex170170 and Joroincharge like this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    From a purely practical aspect having a lock that sealed but can be cut off is not much different from having your KH allow you no access to the key. Though theoretically (I am not suggesting you would) you could cut off the lock and spend as much time out doing as you please then simply replace the lock with another identical one that is also sealed. Your KH would not necessarily be able to tell whether or not it was the same lock because the key can't be used to verify it.

Frm a mind game point of view, having a lock which can not be simply cut off and replaced like with the lori tubes would be a real head fuck, thatbeing the only kind you are going to get for some time. Basically its the idea that neither you nor your KH can remove the lock on a whim, there needing some planning and use of some equipment to get the lock off.

I imagine a much similar effect could be achieved by having a 3rd person hold the key, whether or not they know what is for is a ahole other minf game. Having your KH hide the key some considerable distance away would probably have the same effect with the comsideration that no mater where it was hidden there is always the possibility the location could be forgotten or the key discovered and removed by someone else.

Perhaps putting the key in something that would protect it from corrosion and be heavy enough to sink and having your KH throw it in the sea in a remote place might have some appeal. Eapecially if your KH would derive some pleasure from watching your (probaly many)attempts at trying to find it, all the while knowing that it might not even be there.

If though my perception is correct and that its your intention to try being permanently denied I admire your courage and wish you luck.

For myself I think the appeal is knowing my orgasms are controlled rather than permanently denied although I am expecting my current period of denial to ne at least 8 months and the next to be considerably longer so perhaps I am under threat of permanent denial.

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I really think that Permanent denial has more meaning if it's the choice of the keyholder rather than both parties lacking the ability to remove the restraint.
    If neither party has either key or control then the keyholder effectively becomes whatever he has in his shed that might facilitate removal.
    Almost meaningless in my opinion.
    Surely the keyholders wish should stronger than any glue?

13. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    filltee wrote - "For myself I think the appeal is knowing my orgasms are controlled rather than permanently denied although I am expecting my current period of denial to ne at least 8 months and the next to be considerably longer so perhaps I am under threat of permanent denial."

And Mascara^Snake wrote - "Surely the keyholders wish should stronger than any glue?"

I agree with these statements when it comes to talking about permanent denial. For me it's about living the reality of the fantasy shared with Mistress. There are also subtle variations in what people mean by permanent. In our case it means orgasm denial until Mistress ever decides otherwise.

I recognise that for some people permanent chastity is their absolute fantasy and desire, and to varying degrees the role of a key holder can be irrelevant. Maybe some keyholders see the destruction or loss of the key as a way to remove their own temptation to unlock the sub. In such a case I'd be concerned about the level of consent and also concerned about the ongoing duty of care the keyholder has in case of emergencies.

I know that Mistress has the will power to keep me permanently denied, but I also know that the moment it was necessary or right to remove the device she would do so without hesitation. I know some can and do live in chastity without a safety net but I also wonder about those who let their fantasies run away with them and enter a regime they are not mentally able to cope with, either with a keyholding partner or by themselves.

For me, permanent denial is only possible so long as it is Mistress' desire. If it's no longer her desire then it will cease. Chastity is a only one part of our relationship though important to both of us, it has survived and even deepened in the past without chastity. Her will and control is what makes chastity work for us.

I can understand why people fantasise about placing themselves in irrevocable situations, it's very powerful. However, I also know that the percentage who can deal with such things is minuscule. So, anyone contemplating such things should be very clear about the reality when they make such a decision. It's not a good idea to make it when you're in the throes of horniness from thinking about the fantasy ;)

Cienna, manintyres, kazrin and 2 others like this.
  14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Is she a member here?

15. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    hello All,
    great posts from all about this matter but for the idea of permanent locking frightens me ... oh i don´t want that for myself noo.
    I think that for most people should be just a fantasy ?!

Love
    sissy paula

16. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    No, Ma'am, she's not a member; I keep trying to convince her to sign up.

17. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    sissy_maid_melody, very good points. I would agree with the others that sealing the lock while it can still be cut off isn't quite permanent chastity. But we look at it more so of a mental thing more than anything else. The feeling of submission of when i was tied up and helpless and my Wife putting epoxy in the lock enjoying herself was amazing. Plus as melody pointed out, this prevents my wife from relenting and getting the key out and releasing me when i'm horny as hell and begging for release.

18. paulasissygurl

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hi, sould be insane being horny as well and think that is impossible to open your lock ;)

Love
    sissy paula

19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The look on my sissymaids face when I suggested super-glueing her little padlock was a hoot. Not that I would because the cb range requires regular cleaning and shaving is a problem with the cage on, for her. Still, it was so funny.

spider202 likes this.
  20. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, I can imagine. Poor Jemima.
    When we had the CB thing I used super glue to fix all the ring parts together after realizing that there was no actual need to remove it at all. It made the whole thing so much less fiddly to assemble.

Alex170170 likes this.
  21. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Permanent Chastity
    We are investigating permanent chastity for my husband.

I have agreed to give him a trial period of 90 days before the final decision is made once his new Lori's #5 arrives in late October. After a few days of adjustment, there will be 30 days the device will remain on and not removed. During this time he will be teased physically by me. He can enjoy anything he pleases except his chastity stays locked.

At the start of the second month he may request release for a five min. tease once each week, with no orgasm. I plan on using handcuffs, gag and blindfold. Oooo, that part sounds like fun. If he chooses to stay locked as I hope, he will be allowed a choice of anything his heart desires within reason.

This will continue each week. At the end of 6 weeks, if it has not been removed it will no longer be an option. I will use my iPhone to record and watch him destroy the two security hex screws, punch down the middle pin, and epoxy shut the opening. Then he will seal off the end of the Heart key.

If a release during this grace period is requested I will make a final decision.

I am fully aware he could end up in the hospital with a metal tube around his dingy. That will be fine with me as I will be retired by then and not give a hoot what others think.

Mistress L

22. paulasissygurl

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hello Mistress, fortunately you think that way... it´s really a release mainly for shaving.... I hate body hair in me grrrrrrrrrr and o of course the hygiene whicjh is so important.

Love
    sissy paula

23. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    They are rather fiddly , Amanda , jemima has lost bits washing it in her bath.

24. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well there's a solution worth considering then xx

Joroincharge likes this.
  25. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    We dont use locks anymore at all. Stainless Steel rivets! My wife tells me to put the rivet in so I do. When she decides she wants me out it takes about an hour to drill it out. A hell of a lot longer then it takes to break one of those crappy locks.

JackStrap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice