Permanent locking ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happy wifes matter, Jan 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Has anyone ever considered make their lock permanent with superglue ? It's an exciting idea . I've been thinking g of getting a smaller metal cage. And thought it would be a fun way to retire my holley trainer. I would just have to wear it until my wife couldent stand it any more then cut the ring .

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    If you may or your wife wants it off much easier to just unlock rather than reach for the hacksaw!

Xx Wendy

CJ's hubby likes this.
  3. chris82

chris82 Guest

Got to agree with @Wendygirl
    If your not committed to permanent lock up and think you or your key holder will want it off again at any time it's easier to use a key and safer. By all means do it but think first.

4. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    Hygeine and skin inspections are a must. You should remove weekly to inspect the boys and make sure it is good. Hacksaw is same as making your acess to the key harder but not recommended. Remember, lot more people brag about being locked than really are. Likewise, about half the Ladies on any chat room are dudes. So think really carefully before doing something potentially harmful. Gonna get a lot of attacks over this

Mash2214 and traveler like this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I hope not it's a perfectly valid view on hygiene and so on .

Not sure about your stats on the gender issue as obviously you have nothing to base that on .

However keys are definitely easier than a hacksaw and you don't ruin a perfectly good device.

Xx Wendy

6. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    lol... you'd have this hairy bush in your panties.... Then she would really think about finding a big cock... giggling

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Nope. And I don't think this is exciting at all. I am not attacking you but I think permanent is permanent. It is unchangeable. What happened to variety being the spice of life and all that? I know others are permanently locked but for me it would be boring.

8. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I just said it would be a fun idea . There are people that think castration is a fun idea. There is no way I would lock myself up and never see my dick again . It is just fun to think about and it makes my panties wet. I love my wife's pussy and she loves me inside it . I would have to say that 90% of the posts on here are fantasy . But that's part of the fun . We are a very loving couple with grate communication. She not out looking for Hudgens clocks and I'm not going to be her slave. We are just having fun and I have a lock on my dick bc I want it there and she thinks it's funny . Some people on here are too serious .

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    I have to agree, I often fantasize about things I would never do. Putting epoxy resin in the lock of my looker 2 is one of them. As well as being castrated. It doesn't mean I would ever do it.(that said the elastrator is one of mistresses favorite toys to use on me). Thinking about it ironically makes me horny. Mistress does also joke about gluing me in...but I know she would never do it...sheesh I freak out when she teases me with the kitchen lock spinning the dial and pressing the nob down...but she has never actually put the keys out of her reach for any more than a few days (max of 10 in the kitchen lock)....let alone glue...lol...but its all fun to think about :)

Same for chastity...actually being locked up means you cant masturbate...so where is the fun in that? but most here do it :), it means I cant even fantasize to the same degree about that stuff....but I have been locked for years now and still prefer to be locked than unlocked.

Kept4her likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I fantasize about things I would like to do. If I would never do them then they don't have that nugget of reality that is the reason the fantasy turns me on. If I wouldn't ever do them because of fear, or disgust, or impossibility, then I don't find the idea of it arousing. That is just me, I'm not saying this is a rule of fantasy or anything, it's just how my brain works.

The fun is in how the feelings I experience get more and more intense as my chemical factory goes into overdrive. It also comes from how excited my Wife gets when she manipulates me. She really gets turned on with the way I react to her. Also she is now much more aware of how sexy I find her now that I am not relieving myself a few times a week. My sexual release is 100% through her and she loves it.

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasy. There is a theory that our imagination is actually the reason we exist as a species, our ability to believe things we cannot see, or to imagine fictitious scenarios, allow us to work together in larger groups. Our ability to fantasize give us a chance to build stronger ties through monogamy and work together in trusted family groups.

Fantasy is fine when we all know it is fantasy. That is why there is a section for member fiction. But people new to this lifestyle often read the fantasy, don't realize that it is fantasy and are put off. Taking this lifestyle with a sense of reality and balance is important but so is keeping it fun and interesting.

You asked a direct question. What is the point of having a debate if you aren't going to allow the argument against?

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Very well put if you don't have access to the key its permanent but still can be removed for health reasons.

13. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    She lost the key and after about a week I used a dremel to get it off... that is as close to permanent as I will ever likely get.

14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    That would not be safe and sane fetish play. My emergency key has saved the day twice. Superglue is the stuff of fantasy as is welding and all the other things horny guys post about. Maybe some actually do it because there are people in the world who do unsafe things. I have survived 47 years of extreme BDSM play by being safe and sane. I do not need superglue. My wife simply can withhold the key as she has done for months at a time. It is your life you are playing with but an emergency ride to the hospital to remove an infected kidney stone by going through my Urethra, made me happy to have the keys handy because time was of the essence after my lungs started to collapse due to the massive infection I had. During the last 4 years I have had painful skin infections that required removal of my cage for a few days. Super gluing is not something the real BDSM community would condone, but most, if not all, posts about that are fantasy posts. Never met a real person who did that. Funny thing is that the things I never thought would happen were the things that did happen. Keep in mind that the majority of posts on sex related forums are either untrue or exaggerations. Just hang out on sex forums and all the people who claim doing extreme stuff, disappear never to be heard of again. I have been posting on the internet since before it was graphical and the general public was not aware of it. In fact I ran a sex BBS and got to know many of the people there. Lots of guys living their sex lives online so be careful who you listen to. Do what you want. I am not your mother after all. :)

15. babycakes

babycakes New member

Local Time:
    Fantasies of this type are not to be encouraged. How many things could go wrong in your life in any 24 hour period that would put you in a hospital emergency room?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice