Permanent (?) denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by withpermission, Mar 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    A little background first: At this time I don't have a KH. In fact, I've never had one (which is quite the bummer for me as chastity has always been a very powerful fetish for me and I've always dearly wanted a KH in my life). Anyway, I'm hoping that my situation will change soon. I'm optimistic that there's a somewhat decent chance of this, but I don't want to jinx myself! (Okay, so I'm a tiny bit superstitious...) So, back to the topic of the thread. I think that if I did have a KH, I would prefer to not know when I might be released. I feel that it would be more exciting for me if I was kept in the dark about this detail. With every passing day I was kept locked up, I feel like the suspense and pleasure in serving my KH would grow. And I feel like the longer I was kept locked up, the more of a turn on this would be for me, growing incrementally with the passing time. In turn, I believe the more devoted I'd become and thus the more eager I'd become to worship and please my KH.

I don't really think I'd prefer permanent chastity, although I haven't really given that much thought before. There is an aspect of this that I do find pretty erotic if I do think about it. But that's a big leap from where I am right now. I suppose that I think that randomly timed releases, in which I'd only get a very brief opportunity to have an orgasm (perhaps made to masturbate onto Her high heeled foot?), as in a minute or two in duration would be ideal. I fantasize that after my brief orgasm opportunity window was over, whether I was successful or not, I'd be quickly locked back up, without a clue as to when I might be released again.

spider203 likes this.
  2. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I've been locked in permanent chastity for over three and a half years now. My wife/keyholder would have it no other way now. Although I'm still milked and given the odd ruined orgasm, her goal is to permanently eliminate all releases over the next year. She wants me to go horny, frustrated and denied totally in my final year and a half of her 5 year sentence/gift. I have managed this long and hope to fulfill her wishes. Her master plan is to only allow me a release once a year and to remain chastised for the rest of my life. Scary, but I love her and would do anything for Her pleasure and to prove my devotion to her.

Joroincharge and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice