Permanent chastity?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chase for life, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Chase for life

Chase for life New member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Is permanent chastity for a male even a real thing? Does anyone ever practice that? Where could you buy a permanent chastity device?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    First off, permanent chastity has nothing to do with the type of device. Welding or gluing a device so that it cannot be removed is something guys who live their sex lives online post. It is obviously a dangerous thing to do and if someone believes it is a good idea, Darwinism will take care of the problem. The other thing making it silly to lock yourself permanently is that you can masturbate in every device. A vibrator held against it or simply sticking a swab in one of the openings to jerk yourself off are just two ways to easily masturbate. I know because I have done so early on when we started chastity and wanted to show my wife that the cage would not stop me from masturbating so it was my promise to her that kept me chaste. If you read that someone fixed it so that they never can get out, red fantasy flags should go up. I assume there are some who do it as with all dangerous things, but the odds are very small that the post you are reading about it is real.

I am in permanent chastity in the sense that I am given an orgasm when my wife feels that I am in mental or physical distress. That can be six months, a year or more. I am to be locked at all times and orgasms are not allowed unless it interferes in my life or work. After all, my wife does love me. Just does not like the way I get after I orgasm. In my case my wife if bi, had a girlfriend living with us for much of our marriage, is post menopausal, leans more towards women for sex and is not a fan of the whole ejaculation of semen thing. She thinks it is disgusting. Yet, she is a very loving wife who is submissive in our marriage. She has control of our sex life because I owe her big time for sharing me with other women for all but the last 7 years of our 44 years of marriage. I have had a few thousand threesomes so it is now time to pay the piper. I have also not had intercourse for the last 15-20 years so oral sex was my mainstay throughout that time and the type of women I had sex with were fine with just oral sex, at least how I do it. :)

My orgasms have mostly been masturbating, hand jobs or the very occasional oral sex. I am really not missing much. 10 seconds of pleasure will give me days of feeling depressed, bored, too alpha and pretty much difficult to live with. Plus I lose all that exquisite sexual energy that makes my penis twitch by just viewing my wife's naked shoulder or smelling her perfume, natural or synthetic. Red flags should also go up when anyone says that they are forced into anything. No one is forced into anything. They have allowed their key holder to do whatever it is that they want done to them. I can simply tell my wife I do not want to play chastity anymore and get the keys. So could most of us without ruining our marriage. We are not forced. We simply choose to submit when it comes to sex. Call it an exchange of control over our orgams and penises. It is not taken, it is given or else it is a felony. Plus anything man has made can be removed by a locksmith or anyone else with the proper tools.

I hope that this clears things up. Just as chastity means different things to different people, so does permanent chastity. Some say they are into chastity when they lock up for a week while others, like me, go much longer. Some of us believe that chastity does not really start until we cannot take it anymore because that is when we truly give control to our KH. There is no rule book and for us, sex has always been fetish sex. I was mostly into BDSM but have tried all the others, at least the ones I know about that do not involve animals or dressing up in plush toy costumes. :) I am in permanent chastity simply because I have been locked up for more than 4 years but not 100% of the time because you have to be practical. No sense in being in pain or risk harm for a sex game.

I work from home so I can be locked most of the time. Other than illness I am only unlocked for about 4 hours a month, if that. It does not matter as far as chastity goes though. I was into chastity play on the honor system before I even bought a device. Chastity is not having your penis locked up, it is refraining from orgasms. No device required. Like me, half of the fun of a fetish are the toys that go along with it. Does my wife need a $60 paddle to whack my butt when a readily available ping pong paddles is free? Nope, but it lends itself to the sexual play we have. Same for a device. I have 5 or 6 of them and they were each fun to wear but I settled on my custom made Jailbird as being the easiest to wear and keep clean. Plus it is comfortable enough to wear like I do my wedding ring. Some like to think they are locked up against their will while others view it as a symbol of the power exchange much like an expensive jewelry like slave collar, which for many serves very little real purpose other than to show ownership. We have a few drawers of BDSM stuff that we really do not need or use much. When we do use them, it adds a little spice to the sex play we are into at the time. What is more arousing; your wife in a housecoat whipping your butt or your wife dressed in skin tight leather with high heel boots holding a mean looking whip in her gloved hands? So it is with our cages. And that is the rest of the story. :)

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    dereknor likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Permanent chastity can be defined a few different ways, so this depends on how you define it.

One definition is the device goes on and never comes off for the rest of the wearer's life. This is a very difficult thing to achieve in reality if the key holder cares about the wearer. Situations arise in life where the wearer may need surgery or some other medical reason that the device might need to be removed.

The next definition would be that the wearer remains in the device except for times when it needs to be removed for hygiene, medical, or other reasons where the device poses a hazard or an unreasonable inconvenience or discomfort.

The last definition is strict orgasm denial where a device may or may not be used. Not all couples who practice male chastity use a device. It takes a man with unbelievable self control to maintain chastity without a device, but some do.

If either of the first two are your goal, then look for an open design that allows good access for hygiene and incorporates a PA piercing to prevent the wearer from pulling out of the tube and sneaking some stimulation.

One such Design that has been worn for a year or more without removal is the Lori's design. I have not owned one, so I can't comment on them, but they have a good reputation for being tough to escape from and easy to maintain good hygiene without removal.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Seriously I doubt that being locked permanently is a sensible thing though the device would be removable if necessary even if it had to be destroyed in the process, for cathaterisation or such like but being locked 24/7/365 in something that can be taken off for cleaning and a quick once over and maybe shaving would on the face of it be the more sensible option. If not actually fulfilling the fantasy.

The period of denial is if we are honest seperate from that and that can go on for as long as you are both willing. There are undoubtedly people ...almost assuredly less than there are that claim to be ..... who have been denied a very long time and some who will perhaps never have an orgasm whilst outside their device again. That I think is a permanent as you can get. From what I've read for some people it is claimed to be a very positive thing in their lives and although its not something that I would rush into but in the correct circumstances ...well things and ideas can change.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A person can be in permanent chastity, but I don't care what anyone says, nobody stays locked 24/7 without unlocking.

No matter what kind of cage or device, you still need to take it off to occasionally look at and inspect the skin there. I have been in a device and everything felt fine, if I didn't take it off to groom, I would not have known I had a serious sore starting.

I saw vinny say everyone can get off anytime they want by using a vibe, or a swab. I hate to disagree with him, but I myself cannot. We have a Doxy Wand, even more powerful than a hitachi, all I get is a dull throb, and if I put it on the tip of cage, the built in pa prong hurts. There isn't any room to put a swab in under, and would do nothing rubbing it on the very top one centimeter of the head.

He is right however that there is nothing forced about any of this. It can be forcefull, it can be demanded, and can be serious, but never forced. That doesn't however mean removal is a viable choice. If I demanded to be let out, for no other reason than I wanted it off, she would be done with this, and more than likely it might be the end of us. She's tasted being in charge of sex, I believe taking it back would be disastrous.

I don't have a schedule, it's a often as she wants it. Could be once a day, could be never again, I think both are a little unrealistic, real life is usually not that black and white.

gary170 likes this.
  7. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    24/7 in my book means on every day and night continuously but not all year without adding /365. I have a week off a few times during the year to let my skin have a break. Using a kitchensafe works well in that the max time it stays locked is 10 days (though you can reset it during the period). So a quick shave every 10 days and straight back on and keys back in safe. In an emergency the kitchensafe could be smashed to access the key. This arrangement works well with my wife's view that me being locked is the default position.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    May I ask which cage you were using at the time please?

9. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yes this is our situation. My standard condition now is wearing a penis cage.
    I am not allowed alone or out without it on.
    I sleep uncaged with my mistress at times but she has full visibility and control of the situation.
    Whenever I am alone I must be caged.

Nothing is forced I love being asked to remain caged.

Mitch

filltee likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is appears you are in what for some of us is very enviable position, I wish you well with it.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rigid chastity model 05, my current device.

12. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Permanent chastity is a fantasy as far as I can see anyway. I could never imagine being locked and forgotten with no chance to unlock ever.
    When I am locked I am thinking for how long I am thinking will Mistress Jules let me unlock today? The never knowing drives me crazy.
    Sometimes I am given hope only for it to be snatched away. I am told there is a chance I will be allowed to unlock say in 2 days time. When the time comes and I am all worked up @Mistress Jules will remind me of some minor infraction from the past two weeks or so. I will then be told to reset the safe for the added punishment time.
    That’s just one example of hope or false hope. I hate this at times however I would beg for that if permanent chastity was other choice.
    If Mistress Jules wanted permanent chastity I would be in it now.

It’s funny how things you once hated you are now glad you have.

13. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I didn't read all of the above replies, but most ball trap devices can be escaped by
    1. getting limp
    2. Pulling out your shaft only
    3. Masturbating
    4. getting limp
    5. Putting the penis back in the shaft tube

All of these devices can be cut by some means (plastic can be broken).

But it is the illusion that we perpetuate and endorse. Buy into it... Or don't... Do it for you... Do it for someone you care about... But if creating an obstacle for the removal of a lock is your thing you could always fill the lock with super glue...

Check this link out before it's removed to see for yourself...

https://objectd.tumblr.com/post/161929808309

I love how she says "It's all full of glue."
    And he says (muffled of course), "No it's not... No it's not..."

Oh yes it is buddy... Yes it is!

Locks can be cut or drilled out.... Just saying... There is no more permanent device than your own mind...

14. Lockedlimp

Lockedlimp Member

Local Time:
    Personally I think it must be a thing for a lot of people, but I can only speak for myself. I'm practicing long term chastity, if not permanent, with my mistress. I only get a ten-minute, supervised hygienic opening at least every two week (usually longer, with an average of a month, and maximum of three or even four months). De device I'm wearing is a black HT V3 the nub with the 36mm bass ring. It is very small and cramped, but my penis adjusts. I'm not sure if I want to wear this cage till the day I die, but for an indefinite period of time for sure.

Even if I'm not allowed to cum for say like a month, I will have to open up and clean under the supervision of my mistress every two week at least, or else it's gonna smell. The chastity device is usually very restraining and has poor ventilation, so you can't actually wear them literally permanently. That being said, if you just take it off for like ten minutes every two weeks just for cleaning, it might as well be a permanent thing, cuz that's in fact what it is: you can't jerk off, you can't fuck a woman, you can't even touch your dick. It drives me absolutely crazy. I will let my mistress slap my balls a hundred times just to get her permission to touch my dick for a minute. So yes, permanent chastity in this sense is possible.

It also depends on what you are looking for in chastity. If you are just interested in spicing up your bedroom play a bit by adding some extra eroticism, permanent chastity is not the way to go. A chastity cage restricts the muscle of your erectile tissue, which after an extended period of time would shrink your size and likely make you impotent (of course that should take like a year and more). Overnight wearing is especially harmful, as your penis erects multiple times during the night. It is the body's way to keep the erectile muscle functional. Longterm wearing of a chastity cage would definitely interfere with your body's nocturnal erections and hence atrophy your penis. For me, that idea really turns me on. I used to have a regular, even above-average dick, especially when erect. Last time my mistress measured my dick two weeks ago, it was only one and a half inch flaccid! Of course, if you are into small penis humiliation, this is the perfect game for you. But any sensical man should think twice before plunging into permanent chastity.

As for the device, you gotta try it out. I feel that the Holytrainer series are the most comfortable device out there. It's a bit hard to keep clean, unlike those metal cages. I have also heard great stuff about those hardcore metal cages with belt made in Germany.

15. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    The reality of it is, no such thing as totally permanent, not even feasible.
    The mind is the biggest sex organ

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m locked 24/7, I am only permitted to remove my cage for washing every 3-5 days ( depending on conditions) and it is for set time, and then I am relocked.

17. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was with you up until this paragraph.

There have been some good discussion on this, which you may have missed. Your penis is not a muscle; it's essentially a meat-filled sack of smaller meat-filled balloons. \While the erectile tissue may lose some elasticity, there's not much to actually atrophy - a condition that applies to loss of muscle tissue.

There are a number of guys here who have worn devices for very long terms, with little or no time to speak of outside the cage, who can attest that any "shrinkage" or erectile issues seem to resolve themselves after a few days free.

I can personally attest that two straight years of being locked up has not resulted in any erectile issues, and I'm still waking up with attempts at erections in the early hours. Although I do take a multi vitamin, so that might have something to do with... no, seriously. The idea that chastity causes impotence or shrinking is a myth propagated by the guys who kink on that kind of thing.

Alceste likes this.
  18. Munchkin_dick

Munchkin_dick Member

Richland Center Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    Gender nullification is the only permanent chastity.

19. stepinas_carpet

Local Time:
    I think it does vary. I have been wearing my latest device now straight for the past 7 weeks, 24x7 with the exception of 5 mins a day to sterilise it and the catheter (tube to pee out of). I have been experimenting with chastity devices for about 8 months. I have clearly seen that in this time my penis has shrunk, in particular it has narrowed and when it tries to get erect, it doesn't stay erect for as long as it used to.

20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And again, I'm going to throw this back at you: what does "clearly seen" mean? Right now you're hyper focused on your penis. For the previous five years, were you looking this closely? Measuring? Taking note of how much time you spent erect?

Gained or lost weight? Any changes in personal medication? In relationship status? Changes in libido? All of these can *temporarily* affect penis size.

Oh, here's a clue in your introductory post:
    Personally, I don't understand why some guys are obsessed with this, but in my 20 something years of interest in chastity devices, I've noticed that if a guy really wants to imagine that it will make it shrink (cause impotence, ED, whatever) then that's how he will perceive things to be happening.

Miffy and Abstraction like this.
  21. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    This September will mark 10 years in chastity. I am kept locked 24/7/365 but I'm unlocked for medical appointments and at most, 2 hours on the 6th day of the month , four times a year. So in a year, I'm typically locked all the time less 10 hours.
    Years ago I used to try masturbating with it on and fortunately did not succeed. My cage is my commitment to my wife's Dominance over me. Furthermore, we are active in the fet lifestyle and many of our friends know my situation, have seen my cage and are impressed by my servitude towards my wife.
    My ejaculations are now mainly anal under my wife's supervision. I have worn my cage for so long, it feels abnormal once removed.
    My wife proudly wears my key around her neck and has no intention of ever ending my life in chastity. Most likely if I live to become a very old man, I will end my life wearing my chastity device.
    I have become a strong proponent of male chastity over the years and it is permanent for me. Sometimes I do wish there was a surgical procedure to make it permanent but for now - for hygienic conditions and quarterly maintenance and releases - I'm content for how it exists.

Rectrix, Timbek, asastype and 5 others like this.
  22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'd say that's a pretty solid 9.5 C/ 10 D on the caged/denial scale.

23. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    I look at my chastity lifestyle as more perpetually-locked than permanent-anything. There are hygiene/inspection openings that occur periodically and from time to time a 'release' from wearing the cage is quite acceptable. Sometimes those releases are for pleasure, most of the time they are 'dangle times' where I wouldn't have the chance to do anything with my bits like family functions or other events where being in a chastity cage would be inappropriate or whatever. The only thing I really get to 'enjoy' is the pleasure of experiencing an erection. These dangle times don't restart the clock, but do physically 'reset' my bits as they think I'm going to get to have an orgasm yet as soon as I'm home, I'm back in the cage. These are healthy 'breaks' from the cage and rarely last more than a few hours.
    For me, being in a chastity device is to take away my ability to become erect and do something with that erection. I personally cannot 'orgasm' while caged, mainly because the cages I wear are small and shaped in such a way that I cannot become erect and never have been able to orgasm unless I'm hard.
    As I've posted before, chastity for me has evolved over several years. It started out just part of self-bondage and was the last thing I had to become free from before I could get off. That led to a chance of getting off or staying locked in chastity for x-time, then eventually being locked wasn't part of a bondage thing and rapidly was an all-the-time thing of it's own. I seriously contemplated why I wanted to be locked. I found that I enjoyed getting off more when it was less often, then found that I enjoyed letting someone else determine if/when/how I got to get off. I've always enjoyed sexual relief/orgasms! I still do!
    I cannot imagine wanting to give that up entirely. I don't view sexaul pleasure as a bad thing, I'm not turned off by it, I'm not disgusted that I have a penis.... I think if my feelings were different, perhaps I would just have it chopped of? Not just kept locked away....
    Anyway, that's just my experience and $0.02 on the matter....

Miffy and asastype like this.
  24. stepinas_carpet

Local Time:
    Firstly, cut the aggressiveness - no need for it. "Clearly seen" possibly a bad expression, but daily photos and measurements, plus fitting into smaller devices that I was unable to fit into at all at the start of this.

As stated before, it has gotten thinner, shorter and from visual inspection only - there does appear to be more excess skin now.

My Goddess/owner wishes me to keep wearing it as she wants it to shink and become useless/nullified. I'm happy with this, hopefully it works, if it doesn't - well I tried.

Lockedlimp likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Husband and lori tube chastity and stories www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice