Permanent Chastity with Lori Device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked4her, Apr 21, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Hey all,

Found this, and from account the guy is using the right stuff to make sure the locking parts can never be undone, I hope he knows someone good with a metal cutter because if not he is never getting out.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LnoR2-S758-

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    My Adobe Flash crashes so i've not seen it - but I think it's a Lori fixed with superglue or similar so it can't be removed. I think never getting out was rather the general idea.....

3. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    ...Not realistic or foolish; after all there are alwapys appointments with the MD and airplane travel, and God forbid, accidents and medical treatment. ...Then imagine if this guy died and he was married. I fear for the wife and the invesitgation that would ensue.

Now that i've been entirely negative, let me say that being "permanently" locked" safely is possible. It requires: 1) a notarized statement absolving the wife/mistress fromany resposibility for what's freely been chosen; 2) a confining device that cannot be removed without keys to a highly secure lock or a good bit of metal work; 3) informed consent by all involved (husband and wife / Mistress and slave) that the penis WILL over enough time lose it's ability to achieve a firm erection and that any erection will decrease in size.

With the statement, right device, and intention, permanent chastity canbe REAL!

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    At last my Adobe Flash plugin problem seems sorted and I've been able to see the video.

If that stuff is what he said it is he'll be fixed all right.....and after all with that video (presumably his Mistress took it as evidence --LOL) there's no question he did it to himself so there'll be no comeback on Her so he can hardly argue lack of consent.....I don't think think that needs a notarized statement surely!

This Mistress has defiinitely got him where She wants him, right by the (O-O)s!

Gives screwing a guy a whole new meaning.......

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think this video did a rounds a while back, and a few people thought that it wasn't permanent.

I can't remember why now, I'll have to find time to go back and have another look.

6. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    There was a thread on this.

Bottom line - hard to get out of? Yes.

Permanent - No. Now, it would not be easy but, time with a vice, a dremel and the correct tips and off it comes. There are also some solvents that will break down the JB Weld over time. Use in sparing amounts and a Q-Tip it will turn the "permanent" JB Weld into a mush. Yes - tricky to get off but not permanent and you bet the KH is going to find out!

In the end chastity like any other security can and will be broken. The questions are things like, reasonable effort and detection.

IMHO - better to put tamper proof tags over the locks. The KH would know they had been tampered with and take action from that point.

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It was obvious the sub male enjoyed the act of sealing himself into the device. If that's what he desires, who are we to criticise.
    His Mistress would have just gone along with it, I found it quite amusing.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    There are some posts and pix on fetlife of someone else who used epoxy to secure a Lori permanently. Don'y know if he's a member here - he's https://fetlife.com/users/1315169

9. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    All devices can be removed. He just made it really really hard to do. and he would most likely damage the lori. So I would say he is locked down pretty tight! So what is the only way to have real permanent chastity. Penectomy? No thank you I'll keep both my balls and my dick. :)

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    That's surely his idea. If getting it off means damaging the (expensive) item in addition to needing serious cutting tools in a very delicate area......Hmm....

11. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    There is no question that all devices can be removed. The idea of total chastity with never a release is too daunting. There needs to be at least a small carrot dangled. While being under complete control is a desired permanent condition, i feel both a Mistress and Her sub should have some fun with it as well. It keeps life interesting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice