"Permanent" chastity like having the coil installed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Jan 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Now I'm experiencing it, the best analogy for "permanent chastity" seems that it's a bit like a woman having the contraceptive coil installed: It's not permanent as in "until death", but it is assumed to be very long term and requires a sober decision and some fuss to remove. It's certainly a very mentally different experience with no key.

I wonder whether, as materials improve, we'll actually see something like that emerge: a device that needs to be installed and removed in the shop, for a fee?

simonwingtips and Danny15 like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    I've seen some fantasy ideas like that. One is a simple surgical procedure, in the doctors' office, The penis and testicles are placed inside the body and sewn in place, leaving only a small opening for urination. This 'mounding' keeps sexual desires high, but leaves no way for the male to release his desires through use of penis. Not realistic but similar goal as what you mentioned.

Giles_English likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice