Permanent chastity? Indefinite? Lifestyle? Sealed? Got any other terms you like or hate?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Jan 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    We never use the term "permanent". She calls it "extended confinement"

2. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    To somewhat recap my thoughts about my own situation relative to this thread and give everyone an excuse to do something to get their minds off Locktober...

I am permanently perpetually indefinitely locked in chastity.

Permanent: my wife's authority regarding when or if I am unlocked or allowed to cum is permanent as in does not end.
    Perpetual: Any time that I am unlocked I am perpetually relocked shortly afterwards in that the unlock-relock cycle is perpetual. There is no unlock without an expected relock.
    Indefinite: Whenever the cage is locked on, the time period it remains locked on is indefinite as in no defined time frame and I have no say or guarantee about when or if it will be unlocked.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    This is a fun thread. I'm sorry I missed the bulk of the discussion back in January, but am glad to have caught it now.

As I sit here, locked, reading the thread, I ponder the various definitions of "permanent" and the various 2x2s that are proposed, and how they relate to me... and (of course) things don't map directly. I think the biggest mismatch in my mind is the concept around the "time" of lock/unlock/etc.

Things are "permanent" right now, in she expects me to be locked, by default.

It's not a "sentence", in that there's no set time between unlocks. It's also not "open ended", either in that I'm unlocked at her whim, whenever she wants PIV, and the likelihood of that tends to increase over time. (Or I'm going on a long bike ride. Not so much travel or any other reason these days...)

It's permanent until it's not, in that when the world goes back to normal and I'm no longer working from home, hiding in my office all the time, things will probably change. Maybe.

I like the terms "lifestyle/perpetual", and "at whim". It's a repeating, normal state of being, with the cycle time being entirely determined by her wants, needs, and mood.

Giles_English likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice