penis size debate

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by richard, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I've just read this thread from start to finish for the first time... dollyanne that was very good!

Having recently been in the situation of having both within a couple of hours of each other, I say it has everything to do with how you feel about the person and how they use it!

BG and pet are totally different in every way, but it was pet that had me completely ecstatic and cumming first through licking and then through penetration, and it was the most powerful orgasm I ever remember having.

Love, I think, has a lot to do with it!

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    i couldn't agree with You more, Mistress Watchful..thank You for restoring my faith in humanity. sometimes fucking is just fucking. enjoying Y/your soulmate is making love.

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Don't argue

with Masters and Johnson (chi square - their research is solid). A Lady can enhance but the male has what he has. It may be why we are chastity subs here and that we understand the Lady does control the relationship. We know this as a truth already.

And width beats length - got it. The Ladies have spoken.

4. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    It isn't just size either that puts us subs into our place.

My Mistress is having fun this week with one of her lovers, Paul, a black strap-on about 7" long made from silicone. Now, size-wise he isn't much bigger than me, and I work hard on my techniques and I give plenty of good organsms to Ms Tinks. However, with Paul Ms Tinks is literally climbing the bedhead when she cums, far more intense than when she cums with me inside her. She tells me it isn't just the length or width, but the fact that he is so hard but still soft, and his head is just so much bigger than mine.

So I sit here typing this in my pretty new blue lace panties knowing that no matter what I do or how big I could have been, it is the material of Paul's cock that makes a big difference. It gives me tht bubble feeling in my chest, knowing that I can just be a toy to MS Tinks, and that I have toearn her love in so many other ways.

Off to put the laudry on and then into town to buy new socks for her :cool:

Regards, Richard

5. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    big or small they all still need to be locked up!!!!!

6. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm a grow-er then a show-er. Hard i'm 6-7 inches (sorrry but i've not had the urge to measure my self) But my past partners have never had an issue with my size. My problem is I enjoy not "enjoying" myself but pleasing my partner. With my last partner I used to worry over my size and it used to piss her off.

Its a bloke thing thinking their partner has had or want "bigger" partners... but i've never had that issue.

7. Bound4Fun

Bound4Fun Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Can anyone join in this mass debate ? :fighting0092:

Whatever a man is given is what you have to work with. Yes you can get surgery/pills to enhance length or girth, but ultimately if the owner doesn't know how to use his tool then it may as well be for decoration .... or locking away. hehehe

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    the whole, it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean credo.

9. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I agree with the ladies that it is more a question of how to use it than a question of size. Anyway.. Im not really into that debate because I dont really care much about other penises. But I must admit I care a lot about my mistress' strap on. :) And being caged, the size of my own penis is really not an issue :sad0125:

But.. In reality, we can not do anything about our penises. I believe that reading about a presumed average will not help anyone. Least the smaller ones. The important thing is to live with what we have and make the best of it. Sexual self esteem based on a tape measure appeares to me to be kind of flacid :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice