Penis shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sameera, Jan 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I hand a cage that was a tube that allow a small erection, it was 7cm long mac (less than 3 inch), after a few weeks I can get erect in the tube a little but quickly bloqued, I found that my penis once free was erected at that length for the firsts days out, also it did not last and I found back my normal size after one week.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    In my just over 20 years wearing devices I have shrunk a little bit, close to an inch. But some of that could be age related. Though I don’t think so.

I can say that I wore my Steelwerks tube device for over a year with one short unlock of less than a few hours. My shaft is slimmer where the tube sat. Even after weeks unlocked that still has a noticeable step down in size where the tube was. It is slight, but it is still there over a year later. You can’t see it so much but can feel it if stroking it.

My wife doesn’t think it’s a big deal at all unless it shrunk a couple more inches. Then she said it would be hard not to laugh at it. LOL!

Alceste and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Can you clarify if your entire shaft beyond a point from base to your tip is now slimmer, or just a band of your shaft is slightly slimmer.

Is it like a ringed finger, where it gets slimmer and then wider again? Perhaps at the entrance into the tube? Or do you have “step down” in size for the entire shaft length that was in the cage?

(You get to stroke?;))

ThumperMN (Denying Thumper) recently wrote again on this topic. He has a post called Cheater’s Dent.

https://denyingthumper.com/2019/12/12/cheaters-dent/

He describes a band of constriction and shows a photo of it, comparing it to his wedding band. perhaps...with a bit of found pride and acceptance of the permanent modification to the penis, rather than concern from earlier years.

I think my separate research into Peyronie’s and such deformations of the penis might explain what’s going on there. I was looking into penile ultrasounds as well.

4. Aspc

Aspc Cuckylocked

Cuckold
    Italy
    Local Time:
    When I told my wife that wearing the cage for a long time there is a risk that the penis will shrink, she replied "No, please, you are already pathetic enough like that, let's not make things even worse ..."

b_quark likes this.
  5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    My tube sat directly behind my head and went down the shaft only about 1.5” (I shrink a lot when flaccid). So that whole area is slightly slimmer. It came back a little bit but it’s still there over a year after that lock up. The tube became ineffective after that so we have moved to a small cage now.

I was free for a while so yes, I got to stroke a little bit!

Alceste and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve been permanently locked for 4 1/2 years with about 2-3 releases each year if I have been extra good. I have shrunk from 6” to 3 1/2” fully hard but it might be caused by aging. I have never have been able to give my wife an orgasm with PIV sex. I used a 8” strap on last year and she had her first PIV orgasm. Since that time it is the only way we have sex now.

Surrendered and Kylara like this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Now that my Wife(KH) has me in a cage 99% of the time and we never have PIV sex anymore. What does it matter? When I'm lucky enough to get a erection, it gets very hard and swollen. My Wife loves it this way. I guess I was average size before(6.5 inches hard), but small when soft. Now, when in my cage and soft, I'm still small, but do get very nice erections when my Wife allows me.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am in the same boat as many of you.... We no longer practice PIV sex and haven't for many years.
    The few times I have seen my uncaged penis erect over the years I know erectile tissue atrophy is a real thing.
    I have seen a definite change in shaft diameter in the area where the Bijou device encloses my penis. I cannot confirm that this tissue will recover as I cannot remember the last time I was 'cage free' while sleeping.

Alceste likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    well if men dont want there willy to get shrunk then I think it best not to have a cage lock on for a long long time. I dont think it will get shrunked if it only on a bit and the Lady still wants them sometimes.

10. Guard

Guard New member

Retirement
    Local Time:
    From all I know in my own experience and what I heared from other people it deepends on the soft length. It does not shrink more than the length it has when it is soft. When the cage is of for a while (some days, weeks maximal) it grows again to its natural size.

One may loose a little bit in size that does not recover if you do it for very long periods of time. For exemple I started of with round about 7,5 inches hard, 5,3 inches soft. After over 20 years in chastity, with times with many relises and times with few relises, the longest time without relise a little over one year, it shrank several times to 5,3-5,4 inches erected and grew again. Today I get to 7,3-7,4 inches erected. I dont know if that is becouse I get old or if it is an effect of chastity.

I did hear though that with old people who have problems with their blood vessels the shrinking did not grow back. I dont know if that is true, just what I heared.

11. Fantasy_couple

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I too have had a similar experience , I’ve worn chastity for extended periods for past 10 years. It has been a slow reduction with some rebounding after being out for a week or so. When caged for extended periods I’ve lost about 1.5 in length. None is permanent but I have noticed over 10 years that the length both flaccid and erect reduces faster not sure why. I still get and maintain full erections just shorter in length when let out for play period.

b_quark likes this.
  12. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    Loss of length happens, age is a killer, but long term chastity is worse. I started in best age with about 19cm, lost due to age and a period I was using Finasterid about 2cm. Went last year into 24/7 chastity for 6 weeks and then 11 weeks total. After the 11 week size erected was down at 12 cm and the penis is now curved. After recovery of 2 weeks I am now back at 24 to 15cm, but still with a curved form.

So whoever is afraid of a smaller size, do not 24/7 for longer time.

13. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are so many here in long term chastity. It would be amazing to have a verifiable measurement database to track size over time in chastity. I do wonder if there is any unintentional bias in how men measure themselves. For example, over measuring the initial size then under measuring the size after chastity (because your mind subconsciously believes it should measure smaller).

14. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    My two cents...

I was 14 cm in my 20s and I am still 14 cm in my 40s. All that time between that ages I was playing with chastity. On and off. Not really close to 24/7, but chastity was always part of my life. Single or in a relationship.
    But after I met my Miss, chastity became more real thing. I was locked for longer periods. Week, month of 24/7. And last year, I was locked for one whole year. I didn't remove the cage at all during that time.
    And my first erection after one year lockup was as large as before. And it was as strong as before.

So, either shrinkage due to chastity is a myth or chastity affects different people in different ways...

15. NatashaHousewife

Local Time:
    I'm amazed at that research. Ive been locked pretty much every day for 4 years now, and myself and my wife both see shrinkage. I haven't see n it erect in that time so cant comment but flaccid it is noticable. Maybe a few days out and things may return to normal but now while washing and shaving the area, my foreskin pretty much hangs off it. We measured it about a year ago and if I pulled the foreskin back, it was 2" long and very thin. Smaller than my thumb even.
    So we assumed shrinkage was normal.
    I played football in the past, and was always in showers with other guys, never felt undersized there, I was always about 4" long and pretty thick. So it's very noticable now.
    But yeah, maybe a week out might get it back to normal. I hope I never find out though...

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  16. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I used to be nearly six feet tall. Last year I was measured as part of a general health exam before a surgical procedure, and I discovered that I'm about an inch shorter than I used to be. This is clearly because I have worn a chastity device. :rolleyes:

The point is that when someone says "I've been locked for x years and have definitely lost x length in my penis", there's no way to determine if that's really because of the cage or just age. How much length would you have lost if you hadn't been locked? Without a reliable method to tell if the cage has an effect or not, I take all these anecdotal stories as just examples of confirmation bias.

Rider9 likes this.
  17. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Precisely. IMO separating reality from fantastical fiction helps everyone the whole way around. If there were something you could be doing to permanently shrink the size of your penis, men since time immemorial would have been doing the opposite of that all day long, just in case.

Tom Allen likes this.
  18. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    I used to be 5.5” maybe a little longer and I was in a tight cage for 6 months with zero space, out for a good cleaning once a week making sure that I didn’t get the slightest erection when cleaning. I’ve been out now for a few weeks. It’s 4.5-4.7 inches and my wife does give it a lot of funny looks when I’m getting dressed or coming out the shower. I guess it’s different for everyone?

19. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say doing that all day long is precisely what got me into male chastity. Therefore, your hypothesis would confirm, not refute, the shrinkage hypothesis. Since some men are doing that all day long

I’m glad that I am not that person anymore.

20. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    everyone has an opinion and most of them seem reasonable. on this subject you have to love the mtf transgenders. when they want to use penile inversion to make a vagina the penis needs to be long enough to do it right. because many of them do not want to be male they do not desire to have penile orgasms. the hormones make spontaneous erections disappear but with encouragement most can achieve an erection. the size of the penis shrinks if not used and there is not enough to do penile inversion so they are advised to exercise the penis as often as they can tolerate it.
    use it or lose it applies here as well. ma'ats use hormones to accent the x in the xy. yes estrogen alone can make and keep him limp. ensuring he ejaculates 2-3 times a day keeps the hard ons coming and there is no shrinkage of the penis. on the other hand tha balls shrink as much as 80%.
    funny thing though you can;t make a penis larger(cutting tendon can make it seem larger). once you lose it it's gone forever but the balls bounce back when the estrogen is reduced. which we do when we want babies.
    so i am inclined to believe shrinkage of the penis is possible from lack of use but no first hand proof. i don't want to take the chance. i like the size of things now .

21. DominationDevotee

Local Time:
    Hey,

For what it's worth, I wear a cage all day, every day. I'm let out to shower (for hygiene) and at night, to prevent any shrinkage, real or otherwise, as my KH enjoys "using her toy".

I get the atrophy point, having been in hospital and loss mass on my legs years ago, however, muscle memory is an amazing thing and ways, within reason returns.

It comes down to a conversation as to why you're doing this on the first place, and, if you're both committed, what your KH wants. If mine wanted to see shrinkage, I'd probably be locked all the time, that's her call, I gave up that right.

Ma'at Rebekah likes this.
  22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooooh, thats what i was tell at the clinic. and that why i cud not have it done. :(

23. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    Many men have shrinkage if they have ED due to lack of erections. From what I’ve read. Maybe some studies contradict that now but it’s definitely something I’ve read/heard before a few times.

24. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow. It’s almost like people haven’t read the first reply to the original post. ;)

carry on...

Tom Allen likes this.
  25. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    (For me)

jackburden likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice