Penis replacements (her pleasure while locked)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Meg, May 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Meg

Sissy Meg Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I figure this was the best place in the forum to ask, considering its about both topics.

My better half enjoys teasing me about being locked up and not using my appendage any more. But she also really enjoys riding me especially when she can make me orgasm against my will. To reach that end its usually a T&D thing till I'm so amped into a space that I don't want to leave the space, and then beg not to orgasm so I can remain in said space.

So she's looking for ways for me to still get her off before she's ready to force me to. We've discussed the penis sleeve/extenders as well as just getting me a strap-on. We aren't into cucking, so basically looking at toys here.

Looking for any advice and/or experience with either method; from both men in chastity, and dommes/KH. We're open to both options, but aren't sure the pros/cons, comfort, feasibility, or if we're missing something else entirely.

Thanks,
    Meg

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Numbing cream then a condom or two once it's dried are a way for you to not get any pleasure and for her to enjoy herself if you can keep a hard on when numb.

Sexy Slave 69, tiruh811 and Allen1987 like this.
  3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    My beautiful wife/KH decided on no more PIV a few months back. I pleasure her with my mouth/hands/vibrator almost every night. She unlocks me once a month or so. Usually I am allowed to jerk off in front of her. (which she gets a kick out of) She will occasionally give me a hand job or (rarely, if she's in a really good mood) blow job.

She's perfectly happy with this arrangement, and I am also. BION-I actually have more orgasms now, and we are much more intimate than before I went into chastity. Our sex life had gone into the dumpster for several years prior to when we stumbled on chastity, so we both now love it and have no intention of going back. I have very little doubt that my cock will never feel the inside of a vagina again, but we both LOVE our substitutes for it.

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I use a strap-on with my wife occasionally. We use the vac-u-loc system with the deluxe harness and it's quite comfortable. Only downside is it rides a bit higher on my body than a penis should. Still she's had a few orgasms this way. She actually prefers when I use two vibrators on her. She likes when I start with a rabbit type vibrator. This satisfies her desire for penetration and clitoral stimulation. Once she's good and warmed up she likes me to turn on the small battery operated magic wand. I rotate the rabbit 180 degrees to give her backside stimulation while bringing the wand to the clitoris. I find she really likes when both vibes touch periodically. This combination of penetration and vibration give her the most powerful orgasms I've ever seen her get in the roughly 20 years we've been together.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    When my Mistress wants a real good f***ing I am told to use the strapon. He lasts so much longer than me, especially the new horny chastised me. It can become a real test of my aerobic fitness to keep on while she's on her 7th orgasm or whatever. And she's been known to use her wand at the same time too. She can be like Kilauea when it's all working. I get so excited to see her so blissfully out of control and to listen to her music -- her orgasms are my orgasm, she leaves me dripping.

6. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I support all this strap-on fun. ;) Aslan Leather has great harnesses. The Jaguar we have fits us both, and is also cage compatible.

Happy strapping. :)

7. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    I agree get an Strapon because she can always go bigger in size than you. Then turn around and pegg you

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I actually just purchased a fucking machine, it looks like a lot of fun. Should be able to position her and let it dobits job while you hold /caress her. You could participate by controlling the thrusting remote but I imagine it’s something she would rather be in Charge of.

We haven’t tried it yet. I use a very simple strap with O ring. Sits right above my cage and can almost feel it as an extension of you.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. Sissy Meg

Sissy Meg Member

Local Time:
    She does want a machine like that, but she's clearly stated that it'll be for other purposes. I'm not allowed on top of her until we have one, then her plan is to use the machine to make me a sandwich between her and the machine.

Sounds like every ones consensus is the strap-on. Thanks for all the feedback =D

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Stephie

Stephie Member

Part time but mainly housewife
    United States
    Local Time:

I use my Mistress/partners strap on to please her when she wants penetrated . Her toy she uses on my sissy pussy is of course different. Works well for her

Attached Files:

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Cor, that's a big one!!! Mrs Chaste enjoys nothing more than riding her vibrating strap on rabbit. Come to think of it I enjoy it just as much.

12. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I have to agree with using a strap-on. We've decided that will be our 'default' rather than piv and it has made things so much better for both of us since I get the denial I need and she gets the penetration she needs. I used to be the one to 'have a headache' a lot but now I'm more inclined to initiate than ever. It has enhanced our intimacy in ways I couldn't have imagined.
    And it certainly is a work out, I'm usually pretty sore the day after.

I know it's a totally unrelated kink that most here probably don't have, but I once wore a diaper while using the strap-on and it made things sooooo much more comfortable that I wear one most times now. So even if that's not something people are into, it can be a practical solution if you find it difficult to get a harness that's comfortable.

Tom Allen and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice