Penis health

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by blazer350, Apr 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Well, we are still just "weekend warriors" when it comes to wearing the chastity device. I typically get locked up on Friday night, then Sunday morning I am granted my freedom and some sort of release. I usually awake both mornings mostly hard. However, because the inside diameter of the Curve is smaller than the outside diameter of my mostly hard penis it doesn't appear that I have enough blood flow to sustain an erection. With that in mind, my question is this:
    Is there any possibility of tissue damage because of the restriction to blood flow? I don't notice any discoloring. I am not in any real "pain" but it is fairly uncomfortable. Enough so that I concern myself with my little guys well being. Years ago, when my wife and I were more into CBT, I had read that it isn't healthy to try and restrict a penis from getting erect. For the life of me I cannot locate that article.

**Now I did read the question posted by, who I believe to be, a contributor here to the ASK.com website or WEBMD.com website. I don't believe that the Dr. ever really addressed the issue of tissue/nerve damage other than to point out that without use, like any muscle, atrophy can occur.**

I know most of you wear your devices 24/7 for weeks at a time, has anyone here experienced any neurological side effects or even unintended effects due to restricting an erection?

If you have made it this far, thanks for reading. I look forward to the responses. If this subject has been beaten like a bad sissy maid, I apologize and ask that you please send me the link.

2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I'd be interested to hear any feedback on this question as well!

:chores008:

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    This topic has been discussed before, but may not yet have been "beaten like a bad sissy maid" as you fear (lol).

There are all sorts of health issues that can arise for the little guy from wearing a chastity, including jock itch, edema, nerve or vascular damage, etc.

These risks can be lessened or even eliminated through hygiene and proper sizing. I have personally experienced temporary numbness in the leg (and balls), blue balls, and skin sores which were directly caused by the CB. As you can see by reading other people's old posts, many folk experience differing issues and some people just can't wear one.

It is a good idea to read the old threads (and confirm the sissy has been whipped correctly ;-)

Respectful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice