Penis Extensions for Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteMike, Sep 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about this in the chastity community. I stumbled across penis extensions by accident about a year or so ago, and it's a lot of fun, so I'll try to give some useful information here...

First of all, a penis extension is a hollow dildo that you put your cock into. Like a french tickler, kind of, but everything I've seen that's called a french tickler is more like a textured condom. There are penis extensions that people call 'ultra-thin' that seem to be like french ticklers, and you can probably get off in them, but they are usually single use and not really what I'm talking about here. The penis extensions I'm talking about are usually thicker, and more serious about adding to the cock's length and girth. Most are like a hollow dildo with walls that are 1/8" - 1/4" thick or more. You probably can't get off in most penis extensions, because they are too thick. It's like fucking with a car tire on your dick. A penis extension really is a for-her-pleasure-only kind of toy.

I'm not really small. Erect, I'm 6.5" length, with a 5" circumference, which makes me a little above average in length and thicker than average. That said, my girlfriend loves being filled with 8.5" or more, so she loves the extensions. If you ever wanted to know the truth about whether or not size matters, go from fucking your girl with your average sized cock to fucking her with an extension on. Then you will really know exactly how much size matters.

There are drawbacks. You won't feel anything, which is a good thing for orgasm denial, but it's bad in some ways as well, because it takes a little while to get the extension on. If you lose your erection while getting the extension on, you probably aren't going to get it back without taking it off. Also, your stamina might suffer. When you are fucking you need to concentrate to stay hard without any sensation in your dick. This can take some time to learn.

The ones I've used are soft silicone or rubber extensions. You put them on by first turning them inside out, then aligning the head of the extension with the head of your cock and rolling the walls of the extension back over your cock. It's like putting on a condom. It's a good idea to shave or trim your pubic hair, because if it's yanking on your pubes you probably won't maintain your erection under all that rubber, unless you are into that kind of thing.

Some people put fillers in the extensions, which go between the head of your cock and the back of the head of the extension. This lets you wear the extension higher on your cock while maintaining rigidity in the extension. For example, you can stuff cotton or cut up silicone in the extension before putting it on your cock. Some extensions come with fillers specifically designed for that (see Doc Johnson review, below). Personally, I don't really use fillers. If you really want to get more inches, beyond what your extension is designed for, though, that's how you do it.

I also usually lube it up with some water based lube, because my girlfriend gets a little dry after multiple orgasms. You really don't want to use silicone lube with these (see side note 2 at the end of this post for details)

When I'm done with an extension, I wash it with warm water and dish soap. You don't want bacteria growing in these things.

To explain the different kinds of penis extensions I've experimented with, I'm going to link to some of them here. I am not affiliated with any of these products in any way whatsoever. I get no money from this, and I don't know anybody who makes or sells them. These are just things I've bought and tried. I am not trying to spam, but it's hard to talk about these things without showing examples. (note to mods: I'm not trying to spam, so please don't ban me!)

In order of best to worst, in my experience:

Oompf!
    https://www.amazon.com/Oomph-Crystal-Silicone-Enlarger-Sleeve/dp/B00V4K0N16/

Dimensions: Adds 2.76" to length.

This extension stays on tight and hits the spot for my girlfriend every time. It's her favorite toy. Other extensions have better texture, but for sheer size and solidness, this one is the best. I can put it on a little high on my cock, so it's even longer. This makes the extension get sucked in a little between my cock head and the head of the extension. I could use a filler there to prevent that, but my girlfriend likes it the way it is, so I'm not going to try to fix what isn't broken. Bear in mind, that I'm 5" thick before the extension, so you might not be able to do that without problems.

California Exotics Adonis
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JINPVC/

Dimensions: Adds 2" to length.

This extension is very similar to the Oompf! The rubber is more solid, and the texture is more bumpy, but the head is not as long. My girlfriend likes it, for all the same reasons she likes the Oompf!, but she doesn't like it as much as she likes the Oompf! I can get her off twice with the Oompf! with the same amount of time and energy I use with the Adonis.

Ialwiyo Male Spike Massage Enlarger Vibrating Penis Sleeve
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JZJ8QN4/

Dimensions: Not sure, but probably adds around a half inch to length. This one isn't about size.

This is the vibrating extension we tried. The vibration is ok, but it's not enough to get my girlfriend off. It does produce some sensation in my cock, which helps me stay hard longer, but it's not really useful for getting her off. The spikes do create a nice texture, but the extension is too small to be worth the trouble. The spikes and vibration are nice ideas, but it's impossible to hit the clit with those spikes every time, and unfortunately, it's simple physics that your cock will never vibrate like a hitachi, no matter what you put on it.

One thing to be careful of, if you want to try a vibrating extension, is that many of them have the on/off switch in the head of the extension. That means that the head of your cock will be hitting that switch with every thrust. I have read that this is painful and annoying, which is why I haven't tried any more vibrating extensions.

Doc Johnson Xtend It Kit
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0169FHZEI/?th=1

Dimensions: Customizable, but adds up to 3" to length

My girlfriend wanted to try this for the size and the shape. She likes geometric shapes like this. We were thinking it would be great, but when it came we were disappointed. The rubber is too soft. When you handle it, it flops around and makes funny noises. It's hard to keep on my cock because it stretches too easily, so if you aren't girthier than I am you probably can't keep it on, and I'm fairly girthy (5" circumference). I was able to stack it by using it on top of the Adonis extension (see side note 1), and it stayed on then, but even with that, it was too soft to really penetrate well. If you want to penetrate with a nice, hard cock, the Doc Johnson will let you down.

The soft silicone fillers the Doc Johnson comes with are nice, though. You can probably cut up the fillers and use them in other extensions. If I was going to experiment more with fillers, cutting up these extension fillers is where I would start. At $20, this is the most expensive extension I have. If you really want to get serious about fillers, though, it might be worth it to use the rubber to make fillers with.

Doc Johnson does offer more life like extensions, which might be made of a better material, but this clear one is useless for me.

Extensions I haven't tried, but look interesting...

Size Matters Clearly Ample Penis Extender
    https://www.amazon.com/Size-Matters-Clearly-Ample-Enhancer/dp/B00DE170HS/

Many extensions have a ball strap on them. My balls are kind of high and tight, so I didn't bother trying one yet, but I probably will order one soon, just to see what it's like. The ones with ball straps seem to be longer. This Clearly Ample one looks like the best design for a ball strap I've seen so far, so I'll probably try it soon.

Side note 1: Stacking

Some people stack one extension on top of another, like I mentioned above in my Doc Johnson review. You just roll one extension onto your dick, then roll another extension over that extension, to increase size. I know one guy who starts his girlfriend off with a small extension for a little while, then puts a bigger one over it and goes for a while, and then puts an even bigger one over that, to work her up to larger sizes. That seems kinda involved to me, but if you really want to add a lot of size, that's one way to go.

Side note 2: Silicone Purity

Some people are really particular about how pure their silicone sex toys are. They only use the purest silicone, because they don't want contaminants leeching into their bodies, and they don't want fungus growing on their toys which makes sense. Personally, I've never had that kind of problem. Maybe it's because I wash my extensions with warm water and dish soap after I use them. If you are the kind of kinkster that demands implant grade silicon, though, you probably won't find any extensions that meet your standards.

When I first started experimenting with this, though, I was worried about trying to use only implant grade silicone, so I picked up some unlubricated condoms to put over my dick and over the extension to fix that problem. We used unlubricated, because we don't want silicone based lube on silicone toys, and the research involved in figuring out if your condom has silicone lube in it is just too much work. We had to order unlubricated condoms online, because no brick and mortar stores carry them, and we used quality water based lube with them.

This turned out to be more trouble than it's worth for us. The process involved putting a condom on, lubricating it, then putting the extension on, and putting another condom on and lubricating that. That took a while, and it's difficult to stay hard for all of that, and if I lost the erection it's probably not coming back with all that rubber on. We haven't had any problems using the extensions I reviewed above as they are, without condoms. If you do want to try this, though, here are a few things to keep in mind... Firstly, never use unlubricated condoms without water based lube! Unlubricated condoms will break without lube. Secondly, never let silicone based lube contact your silicone condoms or your silicone toys. It melts them, which causes skin irritation and burning sensations. I don't know why. Go ask Bill Nye or something. Just don't do it. Follow these two rules and you will be fine with unlubricated condoms.

Anyway, I hope this was helpful.

Has anybody else tried extensions like this? How did it go? Do you have any recommendations?

D_bw and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    We all know about them but many women want the real thing. My marriage is well suited for chastity because we stopped having intercourse a long time ago. No penis or extension required. :) On the other hand, my wife had me get a Fleshlight to make up for all the vagina I have been missing over the last decade. Getting handjobs and occasional oral was not satisfying my need to thrust into something soft and wet. :)

3. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    we use one and she loves it

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I used one called the big boy extender from Lovehoney and it is without doubt the biggest disaster we have had since starting this chastity journey. It was like a great big floppy black condom and my Wife absolutely hated it. I followed all of the advice about making it warm first, making sure she was aroused and using the correct lubricant, but to her it was just too big and too squidgy. I am pleased to see they don't sell it any more.

I would love to have another go with a better product but that experience put her off so much there is very little chance of it ever happening. Her preferred method now is plenty of delay spray and cock rings to keep me hard.

5. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    OH this is an amazing thread, thank you for all the hard work you put into it!
    We love all this kind of thing and use both an extender and more often a strap on to give us the whole impact of bigger for me and frustration for him.
    We've had a few crappy extenders in the past, but we recently got one of the ball strap ones from Lovehoney and it's been great. This is the one:
    [​IMG]
    We got it from Lovehoney here
    It comes in a black one too, which my friend Emma has and loves (can't imagine why... :p ) but I really like the seethrough aspect myself.
    It adds just enough length and width to really hit home, although for the times in really in the mood, only our 9 inch King Cock strap on will do - which I wrote about at length on the blog:
    https://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/142420932962/why-i-love-our-strap-on
    The great thing about the extender though, one it's fast to put on and off, two it gets warm and stays warm, three he gets a little sensation from it, and if I've edged him hard he can even cum in it - and now we've ditched contraception, it's like a perfect huge condom too.
    But the latest fun we're having with it, is using it as a 'packer'. That is, not just for sex, but I've made him wear it on a couple of dates, with tight pants, so it's clearly visible if you look. Such a turn on! I rub it under the table and tell him how I can't wait to have him in me, and even on one dinner, with friends, was texting him really naughty things about it in secret during the meal - so much fun!

In the run up to Locktober my Chastity WAGS and I have decided to have 'Sizetember' where we're focusing on things like this, plus some 'penis enlargement therapy' roleplays and also revisiting the penis pump challenge stuff I think I put on the blog (they actually work, temporarily, who knew?!!!). So extenders and strap ons are the order of the day!

6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    We keep it to strap-ons and are very happy with it. It does not require me to be uncaged and for both it works like a charm.(yes both of us, but especially for me I think because it takes away the challenge (pressure?) to have to stay erect without feeling anything..).
    And she has a choice what size she wants and can change her mind about size during the 'exercise' ;)
    My last PIV was January 2nd 2016, do I miss it? of course but that quickly changes to a feeling of happiness when I see how she fully enjoys the strap-ons..
    Having a little ED (*) I believe the extenders are not for us (me that is) and it is a pity because I would like to try new toys but luckeily she does not mind having to choose which strap-on it will be :)
    (*) It does have enough EF (F= Function) to wake me up at night :mad:, but when needed to perform, it decides not to go without Caverject injections..:( and all that preparation takes away the spontanity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. female orgasm denial sleeve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice