Pegged and used as a mastrubation template by my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Jun 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Hi guys,

I would like to tell you a new example of my wife‘s liberation and how she loves our life.

Yesterday after breakfast my wife went to a pilates session. I used the time to do some household chores. When she came back, I was in the cellar and ironing some of her blouses.

I tried to great her properly but she just said „go on - I just want to relax a bit and watch you doing your chores.“ So I went on and she looked at me, relaxing on a sofa. I asked her how it was and if I can bring her something to drink or help her elsewhere but she just responded „do your chores as you are already told“.

I felt a bit nervous because I new it could be a test if I am doing it in the quality she expects every task done from me. Suddenly she went of the room and came back 5 min. later with a black strapon, still in her leggings and sports bra set.

„stop your work for a few minutes and bend over the washing machine. Legs a bit apart and don‘t move or say anything.“ I new what was comming up and as usually I was not happy about it. But I did as expected, because I new my wife wants me ready for her when ever she likes it. She is pegging me from time to time without any advance warning and just because she loves she dominance feeling and the submissive mindset for me.

As usualy at home, I was wearing a mid-long dress and ballerinas. I bend over and she put my dress up and slowly my panties down. „You better try to relax and surrender yourself to me. I do not want to hurt you, but I want to show you once more your position.“ With these words she slowly grabbed my chastised penis in it‘s vice clitty cage and softly stroked my balls with one finger. She did it for about 2 minuted and I started to get unbelievably arroused, even if my (her) penis was of course not able to.

Then with some lube on her strapon she started my devotion training. It took about 15 minutes. Mostly slow thrusts with a lot of feelings. She enjoyed it very much and told me how much it pleases her, that she could go home to find a „man“ waiting on her in feminin attire, doing chores and accepting that his time of penetration somebody is completely over for the rest of his life. She told me that she finds it so sexy, that I accept her in this role and reset my „sexlife“ completely, even if I am still very young and have a big way comming up.

When she finished, she told me to wait in the position and came back with some papers and cleaned me carefully. She put my panties up again and told me to stay this way, with my dress pushed up. „Look at the wall. If I see you trying to look at me, you will get the trouble of your life, darling. I will now mastrubate and will have a look on my devoted, humiliated, submissive little husband. I will mastrubate and relax and think about how I enjoy our life.“

I heared her put down her leggings, She even stepped out of her panties, came close behind me and placed them right in front of me, rubbing her blanc pussy on my panties. „You can wash them after I am ready and you finished the ironing.“ She laughed, went back to the couch and 2 min. later I already heard her slowly starting to moan. When she finished a few minutes later she came back to me and allowed me to kiss her feet. Her wonderful naked and satisfied pussy right in front of me.

„Now back to work baby. I couldn‘t imagine that there is any husband who could satisfy his wife like you do. Even if it is in not so usual way. I love you.“ She closed the door, leave me alone and with thousands thoughts I continued the ironing of her clothes.

2. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing... She was even kind enough to use lube :)

3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I guess she enjoys your feces on her strapon, then.

Tom Harris likes this.
  4. remyruff

remyruff Member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    That's a pretty low response to a pretty hot scenario.
    What was the reason for that? Jealousy?

5. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    I took this to mean that the OP regularly preps periodically during the day; as in, maybe they have a bidet or an enema rig or something. As long as one isn’t giving oneself a high colonic daily, I think it should be fine.

Also, there are toy cleaners for this sort of thing. Anyone doing anything anal related should be prepared for at least trace amounts of fecal matter.

6. sissymaid_dulcie

sissymaid_dulcie sissymaid belonging to Mistess Deb

retired, now serving
    nova
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    as a service-oriented sissymaid, i agree with the sentiment!

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Actually it doesnt bother my wife !

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Exactly. A pretty hot scenario. Devil is in the details and since the OP omitted such an important one, I was immediately inclined to dismiss the whole thing as a fantasy.
    Maybe, as @Byrdie has suggested, the OP is prepped 24/7, but I shudder to even imagine what daily enemas do to the microflora of his bowels.

9. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    I was wondering about that, too. The OP mentioned being upset about having to submit to penetration, but never explained why.

Also, there were no descriptions of the actual sensations of accepting the dildo - either negative or positive, let alone both.

Maybe the OP didn’t feel like adding such detail, but it did leave their displeasure at the turn of events just randomly mentioned without any explanation with which to connect.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  10. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I have no idea if his story is real or not, some people, probably a majority, do not like their ass fooled with. I know I don't.

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That is a misconception. Wife had breast cancer, and one of the best things you can do to clean up your immune system is perform coffee enemas. I know one of Dr. Tony;s assistant s(Hope 4 /Cancer clinics in Tijuana and Cancun) does them twice daily. Can't imagine that, but even though my wife is fine now we still do them once a week. FYI coffee enemas are the real deal. It is the only substance that due to its irritation of the colon, opens the pores and those of the liver, so that every 5 minutes you hold the enema, you get a complete cycle purge of your immune system. You should get the special enema coffee, and not use regular coffee. (purelifeenemacoffee.con)

12. 723096

723096 New member

Local Time:
    I'm confused by people in this thread. I mean I can't make out if this is fantasy or not like everyone else but I don't see the issue in the "always ready for anal" concept. I've worn a diaper for my partner before and have had it changed after defecation by her before and honestly after that experience I couldn't be any more apathetic about whether or not I'm "ready" for anal in the moment. When you're close enough to somebody and have already surrendered so much of yourself to them what's a little poop at the end of a dildo?

HouseboyForHer likes this.
  13. Boypaul

Boypaul Member

Local Time:
    Pegging, oral servitude, corporal punishment, and being caged. The foundation of a flr for many. Is with my wife. I certainly kn I w my place, my duties, and all that pleases her. In our circle of like minded associations it is much the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice