Peeing in htv3

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guest 3002, May 22, 2019.

1. Guest 3002

Guest 3002 Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    I recently sized down from a genuine HTv3 normal size cage (too big) to a ht small size from China.

While sizing down the tube, I also sized down the ring one which seems to fit better also. What I've found now is that even if my urethra is lined up with the center hole, when I pee, the cage kind of fills up and spurts out in all directions. Is this normal? I kind of like it because it forces me to sit down to pee, but on the other hand gets pee everywhere and makes my cage obviously wet. Any insight?

2. RoyF

RoyF Member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Same situation here. I recently went with a metal cage due to hygiene issues and haven’t looked back, although I do miss the total lack of any sensation with the HTV3 tube. Depending on what my KH says we may switch out occasionally but for now it’s hard lockdown in metal.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Full tube devices and urinating seem to be a bit of a crap shoot and is often the reason that regular cleaning in necessary. The best I can suggest is to get yourself slightly erect so that your penis is at the end of the cage and hope for the best.

4. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I also gave up on my CB6000s in favor by of an open metal cage. It's just so much easier to keep things clean. I do miss the complete lack is sensation afforded by the solid tube though.

5. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    I have exactly the same problem with my HT Nub.

The fit and comfort are awesome, but the peeing is very annoying. As you said, I can push and wiggle the tube so that the urethra lines up with the slot but pee still goes everywhere. Always needs wiping afterwards and there is always residue that is a hygiene issue.

Sitting down is ok but there are times where this is impractical such as when outdoors in the bush, especially if partaking in a group activity amongst other men for example.

I’ve not been able to work out why one time will be a clean stream and another a shower when alignment seem the same in each case.

6. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Big problem with both my HTV2 and HTV3 smalls. Peeing is always such a mess. I love the way they look, so I wear them from time to time for a day max. Need a proper removal for a clean. For long term wear I have my steel cage which I can pee in easily and clean without removing.

7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Sitting down to pee is a must !!!!! Trying to stand and pee will definitely be messy.

8. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I must be a lucky one. Have HT3 small. Lines up pretty well 80% of the time.

pet_k likes this.
  9. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Nah, with plastic and a foreskin, it’s messy sat down as well. Plastic is a no go!

10. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Same here with the "good luck". Currently in a custom HT3 Nub, and I always use a cotton swab to gently double check alignment when I first put it on. Obviously I have to sit, but rarely have an issue with any excess spraying requiring anything more then a simple wipe with tp. ANY enclosed device gave me problems, regardless of the material being plastic or metal. Open designs are simply more hygienic and I still love to wear my two plastic CB-2000s and steel BON4M & BON4Ms on occasion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice