Peeing during chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NightSprite, Aug 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Ok I'm not sure but I don't think I'm the only one. And I'm pretty sure its down to the device I'm wearing (which is the CB2K) but I seem to be getting a small amount of satisfaction from the simple act of going to the toilet!!!

I'm not sure why, maybe it's because I get to sit down or maybe its the sensation of fluid passing through the uretha.

I'm also seeming to be peeing more but maybe that's a trick of the mind.

Anyone care to share some insights into this? Surely I'm not the first. Does it differ from device to device?

2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    When I was in the CB3K I would fill the tube and so peeing was done by hydraulic pumping. In doing so, I could achieve some pretty good feelings

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Tisk Tisk, isn't it funny how something that you took for granted for many years, now gives you some stimulation. Now that you don't have a penis to play with, any stimulation give you some satisfaction. Even if its just peeing. I personally think its just that now that its "the Penis" is locked up, your more aware of anything to do with it. I know I am. Once the lock clicks, all I can think about its it, and when do I get to play again.

As for going pee more. I think I do too. My Neosteel belt pushes on my bladder, making me go more often. Or its the gurly affect and just going more than a male. Either way just get use to it. Cause once your SO see's all the benefits of you being locked up. Your going to be Locked up more, and more, and more. I know I am, and loving it more and more and more.

Missy Tanya, excuse me, I got to pee.... he he...

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hmmm, i can not say that i feel a special erotic stimulation while having a wee ... well, apart from the satisfying feeling to having sit down and do it nearly like a real girl, but i agree with tanya that i seem to have the desire to void more often since being in chastity. I can not say what the reason is and may be it is just an impression as it takes much more effort than doing it in male mode. Gosh, it's been a long time that i did it that way and memories might be a bit blurred ...

... as it happened to tanya ... all of a sudden i feel the need for a wee now ...

maid katrin

5. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:

Oh my satisfaction isn't erotic either. If it was things could get very constricted very quickly! LOL

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    i sit most the time to pee,,,but i have learn to pee standing up
    when i go out shopping an have to pee i start standing up if no one is around you have to open your pants all the way take out the whole cb pee but i tend not to do it when someone is there,,,,few times i pee on my pants cause someone walk in

but peeing sitting is the more sissy way to do it and since im sissy i do it that way

tom

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hi tom,

i am afraid this won't work with a Neosteel or any other full steel belt *giggles*

maid katrin

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    when locked in my CB3000 i always sit to pee. i tried to pee standing but it was just a mess. oddly i do get a thrill doing this. i think it's because it reminds me that my Mistress controls every aspect of my life, down to the smallest details. i love O/our FemDom lifestyle!

9. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    I think it might just be a pressure thing.
    Cos little willy is almost bent in half, and the ring puts pressure on the urethra, when you release there is a lot more pressure and it forces little willy to try and straighten out and get bigger.
    Now that may cause some to get erotic feelings, willy trying to straighten out and fill up little cb or whatever.
    As for me I find that the increased pressure of pee trying to get around a u-turn somewhat painful and I have to muscle flex to reduce flow and therefore pressure...quite difficult sometimes.
    Unfortunately no particularly erotic feelings for this camper:sad0004:

10. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I sit most of the time for peeing. I am sometimes required to use feminie wipes to clean up and spay to keep my sissy part from smelling. I do not get phyiscal pleasure from peeing but I do get a mental reminder that I am owned and my little penis no longer belongs to me.

11. the_prof

the_prof Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have to sit to pee and sometimes things do swell up inside such that there is a backflow out of the top, just part of the deal I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice