Pee in semen?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by PouchPantyLover, Nov 15, 2019.

1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    First this is a genuine medical type question rather than some fetish. Never the less for those of you put off by some biological stuff, move on.

I've heard of semen in pee before. It's one way our bodies get rid of the semen we are producing, but not using. I've never heard of it the other way around before. My wife has taken to authorizing me to milk myself and if I'm capable achieve a sissygasm myself. No touching of the penis (even in the cage) allowed. This opportunity is given once every two to three weeks. She used to do this herself, but she won't do it while the kids are home even if they're asleep. Since the new job she is pretty much never at home unless the kids are home, so this is the new system.

Today was one of those lucky days and prepared myself and my toys that I would play with. I also wear a condom over my cage as I'm expected to consume what I produce. So far during this lock-up I've produced milk, but no sissygasm. I get going with my favorite toy and I'm working it more and more. I feel all the familiar feelings associated with milking and I'm just generally enjoying myself. After about 10 minutes I'm not really feeling the sissygasm coming and I decided to change positions. When I do I notice that the condom is very full for me, but that the fluid in there is yellow instead of the sort of milky/translucent fluid. Perplexed I pull the condom off and look inside. Looks like pee, smells like pee, but as I move the liquid around it's to viscous for pee. Ultimately I decide I must have had some pee left in my bladder and it's just a mixture that occurred in the condom.

I dispose of the condom and go back to work with the toy. I'm laying on my back, right hand reached down between my legs working the toy and left hand holding my balls to keep my penis from getting worked by my right forearm. I feel a sissygasm building and I'm very excited as my last one was months ago. Right hands going faster, I'm gasping and grunting and looking down my caged penis shoots a single small spurt of cum. This is typical for me with a sissygasm, but what is different is this cum is yellow. It is not pee, it is yellow semen. Anybody else experience this?

sissybitch likes this.
  2. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    #2 Danigirl, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    During enemas, I often often pee while expelling. Pretty much every time I find I drip a small amount of seminal fluid, usually clear. Definitely happens while peeing.

Everything is kind of interconnected down there.

Urine in your semen

"Urine can get left behind in your urethra — the tube that drains urine out of your bladder — after you pee. This is known as urinary retention. Semen passing through the urethra can get mixed together with leftover urine, giving your semen a yellowish tint. This is most common if you ejaculate shortly after you pee, and it usually isn’t a cause for concern."

sissybitch likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    The longer I’m locked sometimes my semen will be a more yellow color. I just figured that it was normal and probably has to do with being in the body longer. Might also have to do with diet, not 100% sure on that one though

Whoneedskeys and sissybitch like this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Hi @PouchPantyLover yes I have experienced similar , although not often , not only from milking but also from pegging , as @Danigirl has said things down there have close connection , contractions of the prostate may well put pressure on the bladder as can being in differing positions ,
    I have found it less likely to happen with an empty bladder but still possible,
    I don't think it is of any detriment , just can be sometimes a result and part of the territory we are exploring ,

Danigirl likes this.
  5. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I'm surprised you can even milk without peeing first, I found it's really uncomfortable to mess with the prostate with a full bladder.

6. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Professional Stay at home dad.
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Same, yellow and thicker - almost like jelly.

7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Thanks, good to know others have experienced this. Really freaked me out as it's never happened to me. I'm a little shy of two months since my last orgasm which is a pretty common lock time for me and I've certainly done longer. Hopefully just an oddity as opposed to the new normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice