Patience is the key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Aug 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    My wife and I have been practicing a sort of female led relationship with orgasm denial and the honor system for the last two years. She is very vanilla and has not wanted me to use a cage or even have one in the house in the past. We kind of got off track for the last two months and I was masterbating frequently and being a real jerk to her. We finally talked and I admitted that I was masterbating and how much I hate treating her that way.
    She said she missed all the attention and the lovng way I treated her when I was denied. I told her its difficult for me and that i need her help. She agreed to be more commanding and will let me be her servent. This is a big step for her. She has never wanted to be dominant because she thought it was mean.
    She also agreed to let me wear the cage when i do chores around the house. I accidently walked in to thd bathroom and saw her getting into the shower and she gave me a little show. Of course i was so horny I went down and cleaned the kitchen. When she saw what I had done, she jokingly asked if I was wearing the cage.
    I hope this is the begining that i have been hoping for.

2. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    She saw the benefin of male denial so want to help you for both. I hope my wife will see the same point. Cage or not.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Patient is the key indeed, I myself have been practicing self chastity for along time and my wife knows about however she very rarely holds the key and if she does then it through me pushing on her which is not ideal as it’s her who need to make her own decision. However today I am at home self locked from the weekend and she is working and I found she had taken the key from the bedside table without me knowing. I am not too sure how long she will keep it etc but for me that’s a bid step for her to take. Where it leads to knows Only she knows. So time will tell and from what I have read and my experienced is don’t force it on her.
    Hope this help and good luck

Manto2021 and tiruh811 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Very true! Let it all progress at its natural pace! Good lunch on your journey.

Notouchy likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you've begun to have more meaningful conversations and communication with your wife about chastity and what it means for you and can mean for her. I agree that your patience is critical but be alert to when showing a bit more initiative might showcase how chastity would work for both of you.

Notouchy likes this.
  6. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks all. It has been a long process but I think she finally sees the benefits. All she has to do to get what she wants is to put up with my kink. Women just don`t seem to think the same way we do. As long as i keep pampering her I think it will progress further. Small steps.

Jblocked and Notouchy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice