Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Argh!

I am totally and utterly beyond super horny today!

I wasn't working last night so pet and I decided, right at the last minute, that we would try and get a sitter and go to Ess and Emm! Yes, crazy as it sounds we were willing to do a 2 hour drive to get there at 10pm and stay up all night playing! Lol.

I was in a really naughty mood. Not sure why! Just kept fantasising about all sorts of things. Going out, partying, sucking off a nice big cock.... thoughts wandered off to BG, then I got even MORE horny!

Then, BG messaged me on Facebook! I about nearly fell off the bed! The power of the mind hey?!

We had a little chat. I never know with him if he wants it to get dirty or not! Fortunately he led it off that way and I followed.

He is still busy with his dissertation so there was no way anything was going to happen that night, but hell I would have got on a train to go see him for an evening of passion if he'd asked!

Anyway, no babysitter. :spider: That's a whole big can of family worms!!!

pet and I played a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit (I know, contain yourselves, such passion...!) and snuggled up to go to sleep. I tried to get pet to talk about the cuckolding situation again, but he just wasn't giving up any info. For me to be happy I need to have thrashed out every detail... but he wouldn't talk.

pet was nice and horny in the morning so again I went straight into the talking, but he still wasn't giving anything away. I started to run through situations... if we went to Ess and Emm with BG and I locked you in the cupboard and spent the whole time having sex with him, would you be ok with that... pet's cock answered for him! So I continued with all the various locations I could have sex with BG, and the torturing I could do to pet.

Then I did something I havent done for ages. I told pet to go and lick my pussy. Simple instructions, huge rewards! All the time he was down there I was fantasising about what I could do with the pair of them... for some reason I always drifted back to the galley area in Ess and Emm, having pet strapped down on the whipping bench, whipping and caning him whilst talking to BG. Having BG kiss me and fondle my breasts, distracting me every so often. Then Id turn pet around and tie him so he was facing the leather sofa.

At this point I realised that pet hasnt actually seen BGs cock. That will be an awesome moment. I want pet to be able to take in every inch of that glorious cock whilst I suck it and lick it, eventually letting BG fuck my pussy...

Grrrr.... way too horny today!

Pet and I ended up having sex after I came. I was in two minds. I didnt want pet to have release, but I really needed to be fucked. I was clawing at pets back to get him to fuck me deeper and harder, and he was begging me to let him cum.

I told him no way, not until he fucked me how I needed it. He started whimpering and saying he couldnt, so I just lay there and told him he was selfish, and that he could carry on without me.

I put my hands behind my head and watched him fuck me. Its actually quite difficult to look like youre not enjoying sex when you love it like I do! Lol.

It worked. Pet wasnt having any fun. I tormented him for a while and then asked if the PA5000 fitted at all, he said no. I asked him if he knew where his CB6000 was, and he said no but was smiling. I asked again, still he said no. I told him to go get it.

What now? he asked, mid-fuck. Yes, now I answered.

He jumped off the bed, fiddled around underneath it and found the CB.

Happy now I grabbed him back and let him have sex with me with a little more passion from my side! You could tell how horny he was, desperately trying to contain himself to make it last... but it didnt.

A little while later he brought me up coffee and hot cross buns. He said he needed to study loads today and was that ok. I answered yes, as long as he was locked up. A few whinges later and he was settling himself back into the CB6000.

I clicked the padlock shut, such a lovely sound, and tapped my nails on the device, then scratched his balls, then between his legs back to his sissy pussy... he would have rolled over there and then for milking Im sure such a slut! I watched as his cock started straining against the plastic.... its going to be a good week, or month, or ???

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    :happy0030:

Rachel

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    [COLOR="Ccoo99"]hot[/COLOR] :boobeyes:

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    :sign0011: I'm jealous! hehe

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As we all know, pet and I don't comment on each other's blogs, so I will have to straighten a few things out here!

pet - you are very naughty! The reason we are in email convo with BG was to make sure none of us have any expectations that the other's won't go along with... therefore avoiding disappointment.

I hear you loud and clear - you want to suck a cock!!!!! :haha4:

It won't be BGs, that will be MY job, and to be perfectly honest, as a newbie to the world of blow jobs there is no way in HECK you could deal with a cock that big down the back of your throat!

Also - CALM DOWN! Mr I-want-it-all-now! My own personal feelings on the matter of cuckolding (and mine are, of course, the only ones that matter!) are that we need to take it slow.

If we rush on in headlong, we won't have anything to do next time!

BG is the perfect guy to play with right now. He is gorgeous, he is well hung, he has amazing stamina, he is also very low key...

I'm sorry if you don't get to do what YOU want, but this isn't about YOU right now. It's all about ME! :sign0090:

I think it's unlikely he will be free this weekend, so stop getting your hopes up.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Lol.. looks like someone found their dominant side finally :D

7. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Pet is probably just getting over excited, he’s got his old dominant Mistress back after all. Looks like you’ve got your confidence back.

You are right though about taking your time, the softly softly approach to cuckolding is defiantly the right way to go. Hope it all works out.

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you guys!

Yes, something has clicked lately, but I try not to get too overexcited... life is a rollercoaster and all that!

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It looks like we are meeting with BG Saturday night. :bad-girl-0009:

pet has been out of chastity (yes already! :sign0023:) but I will be dealing with that as soon as he gets back from school run.

I have butterflies! I can't remember the last time I had butterflies!

I just hope arrangements go as I want them to go... I know what I need, and if I don't get it, then I'm not playing!

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Congrats MW. Have yourself some fun.

Rachel

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh!

I woke up this morning expecting to get an email from BG backing out, saying Ess and Emm was too far or too kinky.

I didn't.

I got the opposite.

I need to go and make some phone calls and go shopping!

Oh... and try not to get too horny in the process!

12. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Quality!

When are you planning to go?

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6pm Sat till 6pm Sun... BG has to leave early Sunday though which is perfect, because then we can spend time as a couple.

pet has phoned Ms Katya of Ess and Emm to confirm and came to find me, saying she sounded very scary! ROFLMAO He looked like a lost little boy.

Little bit of a backtrack for everyone:

Yesterday morning, after BG had said this weekend would work, I was super horny.

pet was out on the school run, so I put on some black hold-ups, the "cuckolding shoes" (which apparently I wore last time I fucked BG and pet still finds this horny) and black opera length gloves.

pet was a bit taken aback to say the least... this is not the sort of thing that has been happening lately!

Didn't take him long to get his head round what was going on, he stripped off and we just started making love. Of course in my head I knew that after this he would be locked up again, and not released until... maybe the weekend, maybe not!

It was good sex and I enjoyed it, but I was in a playful mood. I ordered him to go and lick my pussy, despite the fact we pretty much came together I still wanted more.

Huge fuss from pet, so I explained that even if he didn't clean up properly, I wanted to cum again, from him licking my pussy. So off he went.

I was very proud of my little pet. He did an awesome job, I came nice and hard and just remember thinking "what I need right now is a big, hard cock".

I just didn't seem to be able to get enough that morning!

Last night, however was a different kettle of fish! :fish:

I spent the day having my hair and nails done. I felt like a Princess. I did nothing but fantasise about fucking and being fucked, humiliating and being humilated, torturing and being tortured!

Unfortunately I had to do a lot of deliveries that even, so pet drove me round in the rain. I was very stressed when we got home, so all my horniess had died down.

pet sat in bed playing his DS... fine by me, there was always the morning. I went to bed naked, which I don't do often, and snuggled up beside pet.

1am pet gets ready to go to bed. All the running around wakes me up, so I figure - playtime!

I'm too tired to do anything, and pet is locked, so I decide to just lie there and enjoy pet playing with me... only pet was obviously tired and in "let me get this over with quick" mode. Did nothing for me, got frustrated and angry and went to sleep!

There is still tension between us. We're obviously anxious about the weekend, but I need him to talk more. He doesn't appear to trust me and was spouting off all sorts of things about how I should look after him.

I really REALLY need him to stop stressing and realise, this weekend, he will get to see the real Dominatrix me. After this weekend I think he will never worry about being Dominated by me again. I'm really confident that I know what I'm doing!

Now... I have to go to Uni for crisis talks! I hope you all have a good day.

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's all booked! We are now very poor - lmao! 3 people at Ess and Emm for 24 hours is NOT a cheap deal!

It better be worth it!

I don't expect every cuckolding experience to be quite so expensive or elaborate, but for me this time is very special.

It's the first time all 3 of us know exactly what's ahead, and I feel pet and I have come a hell of a long way since that first "mistake". Looking back, I guess it paved the way.

As for Uni, crisis talks mean that I can either walk away with a Post Graduate Diploma with Merit, but if I stick around I can have a year to put my dissertation. So BIG decisions to be made over the weekend.

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW maybe after your weekend at Ess and Emm pet will be able to give your class a crisis talk of his own.

Rachel

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have been mailing with BG... it's going to be a fun weekend!

I'm so happy with our choice of Alpha Male, and I'm hoping I get a little bit of whipping action on me too!

17. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    MW....if you dont get enough of that 'whippin action' this weekend to satisfy you let Me know and I'll see if I can help you out when youre here. ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    MM the ever helpful Mistress.

MM's little helper
    Rachel

19. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I've been following your thread and whew! A big ("BG") weekend! I've been thinking how much this is going to mean to you and how things will no doubt change in the future. Well you see that happen when you feel BG's strong hands on your hips and the head of his cock pressing against you? When you know that nothing short of screaming rape or doing judo is going to change what will happen next? Will Pet be there to see this and will he smile (or cry) when it happens? Glad to be truly and fully cucked? Or will that come later? Will this be hotwifing or full cuckolding with Pet put in a new status as a fully time slave to your wishes? How will it change your home situation?

Will pet think "I wasn't careful what I wished for?" or will he be thrilled that his dreams have at last come true and gladly move into a new role? And for you will this bring you to a new level? Will this just be the first of many experiences or just a testing the waters type of thing?

And of course the pervs like me want to know if after this you will reward pet with some serious chastity followed by a nice hard :anal: ass fucking and inform him that he is to wear that penile splint if he ever hopes to put his cock inside you again? :balls:

*Note we still want an update on the penile splint!

;-)

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Eugh.

I had serious issues with the women I did a party for last night, I worked my butt off for not very many sales. They wouldn't shut up, about freaking TomToms in one corner, and about how rubbish their sex lives were in another corner.

Despite attempts to rally those frustrated housewives, it wasn't going to happen. They were all experts and knew exactly how to solve all their boudoir problems without lingerie and vibrators.

They wanted purely to be entertained, and I really wasn't in the mood! Another one of those nights where I think "why the hell am I here" and just want to stand in the middle of the room and scream at them to get the poles out of their butts and use a sparkly butt plug on their partner instead!

So I'm now very tired and have to go and stand in the shop between 10 and 12 handing out leaflets. Boring, not very productive, but essential for "networking". And apparently they've booked me in for next week as well.... grrrr.

Top that with the fact BG didn't email me last night and I'm feeling a little bit lost and crestfallen.

I also feel a bit tearful.

I sort of feel like it's my wedding day, lol! I am aware that there is a very special occasion looming in the next 24 hours and that there is that one chance to make it the perfect day.

I'm worried about pet. He goes from super-horny to very very quiet. I am pleased that he has at least been in the room when BG and I have had sexual contact (although all 3 of us were drunk and very little happened) so hopefully tonight won't be too much of a shock.

Nope, can't write anything fabulous, just want to sit here and cry.

No second thoughts, just too tired and I haven't packed or anything, so I'm just feeling out of control.

Thank you Jimi for your comments. Hopefully there will be much more fun things to report soon. :butterfly:

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Best of luck MW and pet! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :heart:

mikecb

22. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    So, howdid the weekend go MW?

23. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hopefully they are just to worn out to post.

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It was a combination of being worn out, overwhelmed... and I ended up going out monday night and sleeping over with BG again soooooo... matters got complicated a little!

But, my post is about to be put up in the Boudoir.

25. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well it sounds like you stopped thinking there was not enough heat between you and BG. Your post sure sounded like it was an amazing time. I think you clearly were very tense about who was thinking what! My thought is "screw more - think less!" ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice